"SPEW" - The Official Dobby and the house-elves Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
I think the house elves are cool, with the exception of Kreacher.

Dobby's definitely on my top ten favourite characters; his dedication and will towards Harry is astounding; admirable, even. I was pleased to see that he played a role in HBP and hope he will have a good part to play in the final book in the series.

DarkC
They modelled him perfectly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38718000/jpg/_38718143_dobby150.jpg
"Harry Potter must not go back to Hogwarts."

The Phantom
This has to be one of the best threads yet. Dobby and the house elves rule!

DarkC
Yeah. A pity that Hermione ironically labelled herself as an object of danger to them.

Raven Guardia
I agree I LOVE house elves. I wish Dooby was real because I would love to have him as a live in friend. It could be fun, Think about it House elves as friends and not slaves. It would be great.

Syren
House Elves, they're just great. But I don't think they're slaves... they seem to really enjoy the work and are totally lost without it. With the exception of Dobby of course roll eyes (sarcastic) I do think there should be some kind of conditons set for owners though. Lucius Malfoy doesn't deserve the loyalty and help of any house elf.

Pielover666
House Elves rule! If I had a house-elf, and they existed, I'd definatly be nice to it.....unless it asks me about the Bronx....stupid New York...

Syren
laughing out loud You could send it to the store for some ice cream, see how far it gets.

Saratn
well i like house elves, and i don't think that they are slaves, but i think it is quite amusing how Dobby always goes and punishes himself. i feel bad though, but it is funny all the same...

PinkDi@monds
plus i hate everyone running around after me, cleaning my shoes and so on...sometimes

HOUSE ELVES ROCK!!!!!!

DarkC
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud You could send it to the store for some ice cream, see how far it gets.
It could just conjure it up. stick out tongue

PinkDi@monds
Woop go the little guys!! They're so weird and cool and great happy

drunk_nazgul
I love house elves. They're so amazing. I don't know how they do it.
I wish I had one as my mom. Cuz then she wouldn't tell me to clean my room. She'd do it herself.
laughing out loud

Hey, one of my friends' nicknames is Dobby. He looks kinda like him when he's high.

d-fly_girl008
i love the house elves!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! go house elves!!!

melane
House-Elves are COOL!!!!!!I was really sad when they cut Dobby out at the 4th moviecry

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I agree I LOVE house elves. I wish Dooby was real because I would love to have him as a live in friend. It could be fun, Think about it House elves as friends and not slaves. It would be great.

What a coincidence. I'm smoking a dooby right now.

stick out tongue

siriuswriter
... and then I'd tell it to clean my room, and then I'd tell it to do my laundry, and then I'd tell it to wash my dishes, and then I'd tell it to make me a sandwich, and then I'd tell it to give the dog a bath...

Yes, house elves are very nice.

melane
laughing out loudChores??

siriuswriter
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n150/MimblebusMImbletonia/z33157400.jpg

The Phantom
R.I.P. Dobby. You are now free.

Arianna
woop! I LOVE DOBBY!

DarkC
Gee, I didn't even remember making this thread.

I burst into tears when Dobby died.

Kreacher kicks ass now.

Arianna
i can imagine kreacher saying that! "kreacher kick ass now sir!"

DarkC
Nah, I can't really imagine a house-elf using American swears.

Maybe "effing".

Arianna
It would sound weird but you know the way Dobby used to say "Dobby's going to buy a jumper next harry potter." I can imagine the words fitting perfectly to a house elf like that. This make no sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.