Was batman 4 that bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil pimp
It didn't seem that bad to me. I mean it was at least ok!

Joker1237
oh boy, yes it WAS THAT BAD.

If I ever get it on DVD, if I ever get it on DVD. I may do screen shots of Cloony's butt on the movie lol.

And you would all know were that movie and Forever went wrong.

lil pimp
Ok So it was that bad but batman forever wasn't.plus in batman and robin you got to see batgirls butt and poisin ivy looked dum good! smokin'

vaya_the_elf
Batman and Robin sucked. Everything in the movie sucked. Nothing was right about that whole movie. The lines were awful. The outfits could have been better, and the plot line sucked as well.

As for hot chicks in it??? who cares they messed up a batman movie, and there are chicks in almost every batman movie.

lil pimp
True! Plus you'r right about the outfits I didn't like that they had nippels on them and what really confused me was the fact that robin had a nightwing outfit on but was still called robin. blink

vaya_the_elf
Plus Robin needed to be younger as well. Also I'm not impressed with who they cast for the roles

braz
chyea..i remember seein it tho when i was like 7 n thinkin it was good...lol 7...yea n i havent seen it since...i just remember real ridiculous scenes of mr freeze and his freeze gun shootin cops n him gettin away in his freezemobile...lol and i bet if i saw it now or i remembered the way the script was n acknowledged it now at age 16 then i would hate it...cuz honestly, from my memories it wasnt really that bad....but ionno...id like to see it again n really get a feel for it...

vaya_the_elf
When I was younger I liked it also, but watch it again. You will see why so many batman fans hate it.

lil pimp
I loved it when i was a kid mostly because I I didn't really care about the story I just wanted to see people fight.

lil pimp
do ya feel the same about batman forever?Couse I still love that movie!

vaya_the_elf
Batman forever was better. Although the only thing I really loved was the Riddle. They did really well with him. Two face was just ok. I'd thought they make him a little better than what they did. Batman was ok. His suit was good.

So overall it was not that bad.

lil pimp
I think 2 face should of been more tougher, but it was still great!

peejay88
I hate both the Joel Schumacher films, like you people i was seven when i saw B&R and i thought it was good, i dug out and dusted off B&R on tape the other weekend and watched it over, i wanna regain that time! It was so bad! I could go on but it felt like it was loosely based on Batman and not an actual story about Batman. Joel Schumacher's awful though, he killed the Batman franchise for like 8 years and he's also recently murdered the Phantom of the Opera, since when do people locked under opera houses all their lives have perfect skin, he's not even disfigured enough! Anyway i've gone off-topic, sorry!

lil pimp
It's all good , I agree with you ,I think joel schumacher should just make kid movies.

peejay88
Originally posted by lil pimp
It's all good , I agree with you ,I think joel schumacher should just make kid movies.

totally because his movies are visually appealing and kids like that kinda stuff.

NoFate007
I didn't like Batman Forever, or Batman & Robin, but Batman & Robin makes Batman Forever look like The Godfather vs The Adventures of Pluto Nash

Joker1237
oh yeah the Phantom was other good story that got ruin thinks to Joel.

tpaquin
Originally posted by NoFate007
I didn't like Batman Forever, or Batman & Robin, but Batman & Robin makes Batman Forever look like The Godfather vs The Adventures of Pluto Nash yo pluto nash wuz good yo

TheVileOne
It didn't seem that bad to me. I mean it was at least ok!

Yes it was,don't be stupid.

TwoFace2
Batman & Robin sucks big time. Mr. Freeze giggled his ass off the whole time. Bane is a retard machine full of flabs, not muscles. Poison Ivy is one horny *****. She has hots for the ice man. No wonder why?

Batman Forever is all right. There's too much corny things going on. The electric grappler, TV watch, tunnel between work & batcave, and many other things.

DarkAge
Originally posted by TheVileOne

Lol, word, tell it like it is. When my ex said she liked this movie it was one of the last nails in the coffin. I split up with her like a week later.

lil pimp
Originally posted by TheVileOne

Vileone don't be a bich an just answer properly or you going to have more problems with me ho!! smokin'

lil pimp
Originally posted by DarkAge
Lol, word, tell it like it is. When my ex said she liked this movie it was one of the last nails in the coffin. I split up with her like a week later.

Why the hell would you break up with your ex just because she liked the movie ? What the f*ck wrong with you! smokin'

Bardock42
Why the hell would you break up with your ex just because she liked the movie ? What the f*ck wrong with you! smokin'

Well its a horrible movie...a really really horrible movie...and he said it was the LASt nail in the coffin...implying there was more wrong with the relationship.

DarkAge
Yeah, what he said.

Mr Parker
do ya feel the same about batman forever?Couse I still love that movie!

I agree with everybody here that are dishing Batman and Robin because just about every bat fan agrees that THAT one sucked. However I agree with you that Batman Forever wasnt a bad movie.I think Schumacher gets way too much unfair criticism especially since Batman Forever was the most loyal to the Batman comics of all the Burton and Schumacher Batman movies that were made.Batman Forever is the best of the Batman movies as far as the Burton and Schumacher Batman movies go and unlike Batman and Robin,I dont see it at all being a kiddies movie.It was very adult themed.

Bat Dude
Both Schumacher movies suck. When I was a kid, I liked them, I still think forever is ok, at least.

Well, I guess the only Schumacher movie I think is good is Lost Boys.

Joker1237
No way can Schmacher make a good movie like the Lost Boys.

Not unless this was the TIME before he was a fame dirctor, and he HAD TO MAKE GOOD MOVIES to put food on the table.

Than all of a sudden, He was rich. and He was making Batman Forever and Batman and Robin, and he saw $$$$$$$$ Signs. And forgot to make a good movie in the process.

WindDancer
Batman and Robin is a perfect example that everytime Batgirl is introduced.....the magic disappears. Joker did a great job by shooting her in the comics.

lil pimp
But then were are my favorite boobies. big grin

Kieralinn
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Both Schumacher movies suck. When I was a kid, I liked them, I still think forever is ok, at least.

Well, I guess the only Schumacher movie I think is good is Lost Boys.

"A Time to Kill" was another GOOD Schumacher film.

I went to the midnight showing of "Batman Forever" and HATED it! I was in my 20's...I couldn't figure out why I hated it sooooo much and went back and noticed that they changed the Elfman Theme and that ruined a lot of the action scenes to me. Like when the Batmobile went up the wall in the alley.....it should have had that theme....also the nipples, the "I'll get drive thru" remark, Kidman's Chase using the Bat-signal to go after Batman...all of it just really kind of sucked..including Carrey's WAY over the top performance, the neon colors...ugh! I could go on and on!

Then I went to see "Batman & Robin"....OMFG!!! It made "Forever" look like a good movie! After that...I have never seen any Schumacher film again for fear it would turn out horribly.
I don't see how any of those films resemble the comics?? Batman is supposed to be dark...he does not drop one liners "Trying to get under my cape Doctor?"..WTF was that!

I prefer the Burton flicks way more to the Schumacher ones....he made it dark and gothic and Batman felt more like a real person than some jokey moron in a Batsuit.

Ok...I'm done ranting.

lil pimp
Carey's performance was great he didn't make riddler a boring guy plus all you people look at is the damn nipples at least the second costume didnt have nipples you nipple haters and all that neon sh*t was trying to make it look different and not the same as everything else I noticed you people like everything the same thank god none of ya make movies and those of you who say batman was a dark character he is but not all the damn time in the cartoon series and some comic books he isnt that dark and those lines like" trying to get under my cape Doctor" i thought were good showed batman had a sense of humor . Ya just to damn serious i mean the movie was mostly for a younger audience lighten up!!!!

Bat Dude
Lil Pimp, no it was not made for a younger audience. It was rated PG-13. And I consider 13 year olds not that young. Oh and...BATMAN DOESN'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR! If he did, he wouldn't be Batman, he would be Superman in a Batman costume! And yes Batman was dark in BTAS. And yes Carey sucked as Riddler. And yes Forever and B&R sucked. Period.

lil pimp
Like i said ya are to damn serious lighten up if batman is dark hes dark if hes not hes not, riddler was great period

and why ya so mad he was not as dark, you know what i loved it and thats all i need to know if ya didnt like BF i dont give a shit!!! PEACE

TMACalicious
Mr. Freeze was a hilarious character lol, weapon of choice being puns.

Arnie is one of my favourite actors neverthelss hehehe.

TMACalicious
Mr. Freeze was hilarious!!! Weapon of choice being puns lol.

Arnie is one of my favourite actors tho, nonetheless

Darth Jello
4 was an abortion of a movie,it was what the 60's movie would be if they had a huge budget and technology. if one were to equate movies to sex, this one's a retrograde ejaculation (when your dick backfires into your bladder)

cameron666
It was horrible!

Clooney was the best Bruce Wayne, i'll give him that. But he was also the Worst Batman, so he was a bad choice.

Script sucked, casting sucke, plot sucked, and what they did to Bane sucked

tpaquin
IMDB rated it the worst sequel ever created.

sevenman
True that.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
I agree with everybody here that are dishing Batman and Robin because just about every bat fan agrees that THAT one sucked. However I agree with you that Batman Forever wasnt a bad movie.I think Schumacher gets way too much unfair criticism especially since Batman Forever was the most loyal to the Batman comics of all the Burton and Schumacher Batman movies that were made.Batman Forever is the best of the Batman movies as far as the Burton and Schumacher Batman movies go and unlike Batman and Robin,I dont see it at all being a kiddies movie.It was very adult themed. Batman and Robin had multiple suits, Robin was I Wonder Why Joel Schumacher Casted A Man, ass shots, Batman revieled his identity again to a third random bat bimbo, Gotham City in Bright Neon Colors, Riddler and Two Face were fakeout Jokers unlike their comic books counterparts, nipples. WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT!??

Carey's performance was great he didn't make riddler a boring guy plus all you people look at is the damn nipples at least the second costume didnt have nipples you nipple haters and all that neon sh*t was trying to make it look different and not the same as everything else I noticed you people like everything the same thank god none of ya make movies and those of you who say batman was a dark character he is but not all the damn time in the cartoon series and some comic books he isnt that dark and those lines like" trying to get under my cape Doctor" i thought were good showed batman had a sense of humor . Ya just to damn serious i mean the movie was mostly for a younger audience lighten up!!!! It's called a "Sequel", ho. Sequels need to be like the movie before it otherwise it is sloppy and inconsistent. That is why BATMAN FOREVER should have been with Micheal Keaton without Robin or a batbimbo with The Riddler and Two Face who are truer to the comic directed by Tim Burton with some kind of CLOSURE at the end. After that you start a NEW triology of the same kind of movie with all the neon lights and nipples, you nipple ****er!

lil pimp
go suck on your mammas dirty nipples bi*ch

Linkalicious
Vicky Vale > Poison Ivy

Bardock42
Batman doesn't have a sense of humour...............and he shouldn't.....

Mr Parker
Originally posted by sevenman
True that.

Batman and Robin had multiple suits, Robin was I Wonder Why Joel Schumacher Casted A Man, ass shots, Batman revieled his identity again to a third random bat bimbo, Gotham City in Bright Neon Colors, Riddler and Two Face were fakeout Jokers unlike their comic books counterparts, nipples. WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT!??

It's called a "Sequel", ho. Sequels need to be like the movie before it otherwise it is sloppy and inconsistent. That is why BATMAN FOREVER should have been with Micheal Keaton without Robin or a batbimbo with The Riddler and Two Face who are truer to the comic directed by Tim Burton with some kind of CLOSURE at the end. After that you start a NEW triology of the same kind of movie with all the neon lights and nipples, you nipple ****er!

I will take all those neon lights and nipples any day of the year over michael hald bald short wimp,wuss keaton who cannot even beat one guy in a fight. big grin and a batman sequel where if burton had directed it,would have been all about the riddler and two face and batman as just a supporting character ONCE AGAIN. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thats what Im talking about. stick out tongue

sevenman
Taking neon lights over anything ruins credibility of your opinon.
Micheal Keaton was not a short wimp wuss who can not beat one guy in a fight. Micheal Keaton had hair was tall powerful and opened up a serious case of Whoopass in the Batman movies. Got to respect the actor. Micheal Keaton was a tough dude.

go suck on your mammas dirty nipples bi*ch suckaDICK

lil pimp
Originally posted by sevenman

bi*ch im not like you you friutyass basterd

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Batman and Robin sucked. Everything in the movie sucked. Nothing was right about that whole movie. The lines were awful. The outfits could have been better, and the plot line sucked as well.

As for hot chicks in it??? who cares they messed up a batman movie, and there are chicks in almost every batman movie.

hey, i say the exact same thing about Begins!!! i like "Batman & Robin", especially when compared to Begins...

sevenman
No the same thing can't be said for Batman Begins. Batman Begins was a good movie.

bi*ch im not like you you friutyass basterd You a FRUIT.

lil pimp
I aint no fruit but you somebodys fruity HO!!!BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!!!

bakerboy
Please, that sevenman needs glasses or something. Keaton tall and powerful???? That is one of the funiest things ever posted here.

Scarecrow756
When I was younger, I watched both Batman Forever and Batman And Robin, I hated Batman And Robin when I first watched when I was seven and I still hate it now. Back then Batman Forever was my favourite Batman film out of the Burton/Joel films. But now Batman Returns is my favourite out of the four films. But still nothing tops Batman Begins.

So was Batman 4 that bad???

Yes it was, a bat batman film and just a bad film in general.

coolmovies
well it was rubbish i only like Batman Returns .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.