Kotor 2 Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack of Clubs
Have any of you guys unlocked all the movies. i beat the game with male light and dark, and female light and dark and i still got nothin but the orginals and the one talk with kreia when she gets jumped by nihilus and sion.

can you guys tell me how to get all the rest of the movies, and possibly any robes that can be found. would much appreciate it.

Thank You

El_NINO
Have you tried a game guide? or any cheats?

Ya i know cheats is not good but im only doing it cause i finished the game already without cheats and just for money.... anyways best thing to do is get a game guide

Darth Koroni
There are two that were cut from the game, one of them being an alternate Battle of Khoonda where all of the mercs crossing that bridge are taken out by the mines. And I can't remember what the other one was.

Julie
I never really bothered looking at the movies outside the game. BTW, the cheat guide is a wonderful thing....very very helpful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.