Hmmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sweet Chocolate
Why are men afraid of women?

DarkC
They're intimidating sometimes.

indie_director
Because women get scary. It's like in The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, the little girl... a woman can be all la-dee-da and a split second later ripping your eyes out.

DarkC
Originally posted by indie_director
Because women get scary. It's like in The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, the little girl... a woman can be all la-dee-da and a split second later ripping your eyes out.
They're unpredictable sometimes, simply put.

Batman Wins
Only ugly women, I am scared of.

DarkC
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Only ugly women, I am scared of.
Please shoot yourself.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by DarkC
Please shoot yourself.

Why

Besides, I have a bullet proof vest.

DarkC
Why

Besides, I have a bullet proof vest.
You realise the immaturity of telling people that ugly women scare you?

T.M
i am only scared of scary women. stick out tongue

Lil Krueger
Im afraid of girls/womans....OKAY I AM! My GF is like 3 inches taller than me! AHHH!!! But I love her...

DarkC
Originally posted by T.M
i am only scared of scary women. stick out tongue
Yeah, the kind that throw cats at you.

T.M
Yeah, the kind that throw cats at you.

yeah i hate cats yes

Batman Wins
You realise the immaturity of telling people that ugly women scare you?

Not as much as the question of the thread.

Also if you saw a bald woman with one eye, and looks something that came from resident evil, you are telling me you will go with that, and it wouldn't scare you ?

Please...I rather be honest.

DarkC
They're okay when they're not angry.

Neo_Version 7
It has to do with their overratedness.

T.M
They're okay when they're not angry.

cats or women ??

both i find lol

DarkC
Originally posted by T.M
cats or women ??

both i find lol
Both.

indie_director
I think the scariest woman in the world is one's mother. Mine is Hitler in disguise.

T.M
Both.

thought so lol

DarkC
Yeah.

snehin
Originally posted by Sweet Chocolate
Why are men afraid of women? depends on who the women is to u and how they affect ur life well thts it for me atleast!

snehin
Only ugly women, I am scared of. damn tht shallow

T.M
Originally posted by snehin
damn tht shallow

yes

women dont scare me big grin

snehin
Originally posted by T.M
yes

women dont scare me big grin my gf scares me sometimes but well i donno if tht kinda scare is counted here!!

Batman Wins
Originally posted by T.M
yes

women dont scare me big grin

Not even the ugly ones sick ( I mean the UGLY ones, not the ugly ones, but the UGLY ones)

T.M
Not even the ugly ones sick ( I mean the UGLY ones, not the ugly ones, but the UGLY ones)

that kind of talk is getting u very close to be the very first person worthy of going on my ignore list.

snehin
Not even the ugly ones sick ( I mean the UGLY ones, not the ugly ones, but the UGLY ones) thats shallow i mean come on ur just showin how shallow u are!!

DarkC
You, my friend, are a brainless child who needs to mature up.

snehin
Not even the ugly ones sick ( I mean the UGLY ones, not the ugly ones, but the UGLY ones) how old r u exactly 10?

snehin
You, my friend, are a brainless child who needs to mature up. yes indeed!!

Batman Wins
Ok so you guys going to gfo out with a ugly girl ? answer the question ?

second did the thread not ask of my opinion ? answer that too.

T.M
the question didnt ask would you go out with a ugly girl.

DarkC

second did the thread not ask of my opinion ? answer that too.
If their personality proves to be great, yes. Now....

getout1

T.M
If their personality proves to be great, yes. Now....

getout1

i 2nd that

Batman Wins
I third that. We all know personality is the first thing you see when you go out side and look for girls.

snehin

second did the thread not ask of my opinion ? answer that too. if thats some kinda childish question then heres my answer if u think a gurl is ugly and i find her attractive i will prolly ask her out and yeah asked for ur opinion but cmon that is one of the most shallow answer u can giv tell me smthin do u hav a gurl?answer that question do u love her?answer tht too

indie_director
You know Batman... I bet you're only saying that because you're an ugly piece of work yourself and want to hide it by pretending you're some hottie. How could you you're like 11 at the MAX... you still sound like my baby sister. So let's go grow up a couple years and then come back. I'm not saying I'm good looking, because damn I know I'm not, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't go out with an ugly guy, because they're usually a lot nicer then some hottie who's full of himself. So to round things off.. grow up. Oh yeah and... do you honestly think you would ever say that in public? would you have the (I use this term loosely) balls to say that to a girl? Do you think that would help you get a hot girlfriend. laughing out loud you're funny

snehin

second did the thread not ask of my opinion ? answer that too. and if they r gurls with good attitudes then hell yeah!!

DarkC
I third that. We all know personality is the first thing you see when you go out side and look for girls.
Yeah, kid. That's me.

Oh, you third that? So get out then.

Batman Wins
You know Batman... I bet you're only saying that because you're an ugly piece of work yourself and want to hide it by pretending you're some hottie. How could you you're like 11 at the MAX... you still sound like my baby sister. So let's go grow up a couple years and then come back. I'm not saying I'm good looking, because damn I know I'm not, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't go out with an ugly guy, because they're usually a lot nicer then some hottie who's full of himself. So to round things off.. grow up.

So you do find something wrong with ugly people. You saying you are probaly ugly yourself and trying to cover it up, so whats wrong with ugly people ? you said it like an insult.

Thats shallow man.

Batman Wins
if thats some kinda childish question then heres my answer if u think a gurl is ugly and i find her attractive i will prolly ask her out and yeah asked for ur opinion but cmon that is one of the most shallow answer u can giv tell me smthin do u hav a gurl?answer that question do u love her?answer tht too ]

I don't have a girl now. My old girl was average. 7/10

snehin
You know Batman... I bet you're only saying that because you're an ugly piece of work yourself and want to hide it by pretending you're some hottie. How could you you're like 11 at the MAX... you still sound like my baby sister. So let's go grow up a couple years and then come back. I'm not saying I'm good looking, because damn I know I'm not, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't go out with an ugly guy, because they're usually a lot nicer then some hottie who's full of himself. So to round things off.. grow up. Oh yeah and... do you honestly think you would ever say that in public? would you have the (I use this term loosely) balls to say that to a girl? Do you think that would help you get a hot girlfriend. laughing out loud you're funny well ok i wanna know smthin frm everyone i hav a hot gf but im as ugly as hell but well i know tht i love her which seems to be workin for me now tell me smthin if some guy/gurl thougt u were ugly would u scare ur self?

T.M
You know Batman... I bet you're only saying that because you're an ugly piece of work yourself and want to hide it by pretending you're some hottie. How could you you're like 11 at the MAX... you still sound like my baby sister. So let's go grow up a couple years and then come back. I'm not saying I'm good looking, because damn I know I'm not, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't go out with an ugly guy, because they're usually a lot nicer then some hottie who's full of himself. So to round things off.. grow up. Oh yeah and... do you honestly think you would ever say that in public? would you have the (I use this term loosely) balls to say that to a girl? Do you think that would help you get a hot girlfriend. laughing out loud you're funny

rock

DarkC
So you do find something wrong with ugly people. You saying you are probaly ugly yourself and trying to cover it up, so whats wrong with ugly people ? you said it like an insult.

Thats shallow man.
Says the kid who finds ugly women scary. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Go figure.

snehin
]

I don't have a girl now. My old girl was average. 7/10 how can u rate a gurl?ok look if u love a gurl hen u'd know tht looks matter the least!!

snehin
Says the kid who finds ugly women scary. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Go figure. lol

DarkC
]

I don't have a girl now. My old girl was average. 7/10
Living proof that you need to grow up. Seriously.

Your "old" girl was "average"? Obviously you didn't care for her, otherwise you woudl have considered her beautiful in your eyes no matter what.

7/10? Okay, that's pushing it.

snehin
]

I don't have a girl now. My old girl was average. 7/10 i wonder why u don't hav a gurl now!!average someon if u can rate ur gurl current or ex it doesn't matter if u are 22 u'd be 5 in my eyes!!

Batman Wins
Living proof that you need to grow up. Seriously.

Your "old" girl was "average"? Obviously you didn't care for her, otherwise you woudl have considered her beautiful in your eyes no matter what.

7/10? Okay, that's pushing it.

WAit is your girl ugly or something. I didnt want to offend anyone.
also for the others, is it because you cant get a pretty girl, so you have no chioce but to get an ugly one.

Anywho I find nothing wrong with "Ugly" girls, but they do scare me.

DarkC
also for the others, is it because you cant get a pretty girl, so you have no chioce but to get an ugly one.

Good luck getting a happy marriage. getout1

T.M

so what about if u have a hot gf and she got pregnant. she would get bigger.

would that scare you.

snehin

Anywho I find nothing wrong with "Ugly" girls, but they do scare me. omfg did u ever think tht love matters and well i wouldn't know if my gurls ugly to u but she awsome to me thts all that matters besides did u think ppl might find u ugly i mean if the gurl u madly in love with is like u and finds u ugly then wat would u do be scared of urself?

Batman Wins
Good luck getting a happy marriage. getout1

Oh come on, the chat is named Hmmmm. Like seriously.Ugly girls then would star in movies, and have there pics every where.

Hey if it makes you feel better. I love Ugly chicks. they are so damn good...did that sound good to you ?

DarkC
Oh come on, the chat is named Hmmmm. Like seriously.Ugly girls then would star in movies, and have there pics every where.

Hey if it makes you feel better. I love Ugly chicks. they are so damn good...did that sound good to you ?
No. Now you're just trying to buy credit for yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snehin
Good luck getting a happy marriage. getout1 marriage i say good luck havin a relationship for more than 10mins!

Batman Wins
omfg did u ever think tht love matters and well i wouldn't know if my gurls ugly to u but she awsome to me thts all that matters besides did u think ppl might find u ugly i mean if the gurl u madly in love with is like u and finds u ugly then wat would u do be scared of urself?

You guys using the term Ugly, shows that you know they exist. And I believe the thread said, why are men scared of women, so I said if they are ugly. the thread didnt say if you are scared of anything period.

snehin

Hey if it makes you feel better. I love Ugly chicks. they are so damn good...did that sound good to you ? omfg who r u to say a gurl is ugly?did u ever say this out to a gurl?

Batman Wins
marriage i say good luck havin a relationship for more than 10mins!
'

If the girl is hot, I garuntee you it will be more than ten minutes.

Hey I am just saying my opinion.

If ugly girls are your, cup of tea, then by all means, go for it, and more power to you.

T.M
give a valid reason then we might (doubtful though) agree with you.

snehin
You guys using the term Ugly, shows that you know they exist. And I believe the thread said, why are men scared of women, so I said if they are ugly. the thread didnt say if you are scared of anything period. i use ugly as yeah i know there are ppl im not attracted to so i said im ugly wats the dif i don care if they not miss universe as long as its love!!

DarkC
You guys using the term Ugly, shows that you know they exist. And I believe the thread said, why are men scared of women, so I said if they are ugly. the thread didnt say if you are scared of anything period.
It's a term, dumbass. You contradicting it now for our general use?

Batman Wins
omfg who r u to say a gurl is ugly?did u ever say this out to a gurl?

I think we both are thinking a different kind of ugly.

I mean UGLY not ugly. UGLY is like damn, she UGLY in a freak of nature kind of way. Those UGLY girls are rare anyway. Ugly as she looks like a dude.

snehin
'

If the girl is hot, I garuntee you it will be more than ten minutes.

Hey I am just saying my opinion.

If ugly girls are your, cup of tea, then by all means, go for it, and more power to you. oh really then this hot gurl must be as shallow and ful of herself as u are!!

Batman Wins
oh really then this hot gurl must be as shallow and ful of herself as u are!!

Well for some one that has a topless girl in there sig, you sure love ugly girls.

Are you kidding me, every girl I met that are hot, are so full of themselves.

snehin

I mean UGLY not ugly. UGLY is like damn, she UGLY in a freak of nature kind of way. Those UGLY girls are rare anyway. Ugly as she looks like a dude. omfg hav u ever had a gurl slap some sense into u?ur ex actually stayed with u for how long?

T.M

I mean UGLY not ugly. UGLY is like damn, she UGLY in a freak of nature kind of way. Those UGLY girls are rare anyway. Ugly as she looks like a dude.

u mean deformed ?

if so that makes u even more of a prick.

Otaku

UGLY girls as you call them are humans.Therefore you must treat them as humans.They have feelings to,Shallow Hal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman Wins
omfg hav u ever had a gurl slap some sense into u?ur ex actually stayed with u for how long?

Ugly on a scale from 1 to 10 is anything under 4. And why dont you have a ugly topless girl in your sig.

snehin
Well for some one that has a topless girl in there sig, you sure love ugly girls.

Are you kidding me, every girl I met that are hot, are so full of themselves. i hav a gurl in my sig big deal ahh dude get urself a mind i never said i dint find the gurl in my sig attractive but all im sayin is u noone to judge a gurl as far as im goin i only see em as attractive and unattractive im noone to say they ugly just like u noone and dam if everygurl u met is full of themselfs then well i dont see em gettin far in their lives!

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Otaku
UGLY girls as you call them are humans.Therefore you must treat them as humans.They have feelings to,Shallow Hal roll eyes (sarcastic)
As I call them

Everyone else using it too roll eyes (sarcastic)
I just say they scare me,thats all. Like Big Spiders.
Doesnt mean I have anything against them

DarkC
Ugly on a scale from 1 to 10 is anything under 4. And why dont you have a ugly topless girl in your sig.
Wow, he has a topless girl in his sig. That automatically makes him shallow.

end_sarcasm

Batman Wins
i hav a gurl in my sig big deal ahh dude get urself a mind i never said i dint find the gurl in my sig attractive but all im sayin is u noone to judge a gurl as far as im goin i only see em as attractive and unattractive im noone to say they ugly just like u noone and dam if everygurl u met is full of themselfs then well i dont see em gettin far in their lives!

When you change your sig to an ugly topless girl, then I will believe you.

snehin
Ugly on a scale from 1 to 10 is anything under 4. And why dont you have a ugly topless girl in your sig. im noone to say who is ugly or not!i find her attractive so i hav her and well by ratin a gurl shows how immature u are!

Batman Wins
Wow, he has a topless girl in his sig. That automatically makes him shallow.

end_sarcasm

You clearly missed the point. Dont speak unless you understand what we are saying. No offense, so don't freak out.

Batman Wins
im noone to say who is ugly or not!i find her attractive so i hav her and well by ratin a gurl shows how immature u are!

What makes a girl in your sig attracitve ?

snehin
When you change your sig to an ugly topless girl, then I will believe you. i dont need u to belive me dude noone does noone really ever needs u or anyone else to belive them!

Otaku
noone really ever needs u or anyone else to belive them!

Well...if you end up in court,you sure need someone to believe you wink

DarkC
What makes a girl in your sig attracitve ?
If their personality's attractive and they're ugly, I'll like them.
If their personality's attractive and they're hot, I'll like them. Liking hot people as well doesn't make people shallow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snehin
What makes a girl in your sig attracitve ? i donno u tell me its obvious u attracted to her omg if i hav a topless gurl in my sig tht makes me as shallow as hell yeah as shallow as a guy who is scared of gurls he is unattracted to tell me smthin wat gives u the right ti call someone ugly or not?

Hornyman
Everyone shut the fvck. That's to you shallow retards with no taste. You guys are the reason why women make a general assumption that men are pigs. If you only choose women becuase of their physical beauty, you'll find yourself lonely and ready to commit suicide later in your life. Now, fvck off.

snehin
Well...if you end up in court,you sure need someone to believe you wink point taken lol

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Hornyman
Everyone shut the fvck. That's to you shallow retards with no taste. You guys are the reason why women make a general assumption that men are pigs. If you only choose women becuase of their physical beauty, you'll find yourself lonely and ready to commit suicide later in your life. Now, fvck off.

Yes, and this is coming from aguy named Hornyman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman Wins
i donno u tell me its obvious u attracted to her omg if i hav a topless gurl in my sig tht makes me as shallow as hell yeah as shallow as a guy who is scared of gurls he is unattracted to tell me smthin wat gives u the right ti call someone ugly or not?

Im scared of spiders, so I am Shallow ?

snehin
Everyone shut the fvck. That's to you shallow retards with no taste. You guys are the reason why women make a general assumption that men are pigs. If you only choose women becuase of their physical beauty, you'll find yourself lonely and ready to commit suicide later in your life. Now, fvck off. beauty is in different to each person like i said u eiher attracted to em or u not but ur noone to call em ugly!!

Otaku

He isn't called Hornyman!What parrent would call their son Hornyman!?

Hornyman

Who is married and used to be like you, but now actually RESPECTS women for who they are.

DarkC
He's 22, and happily married. Another crumb of proof that you always base your opinion on first impressions. no

Batman Wins
beauty is in different to each person like i said u eiher attracted to em or u not but ur noone to call em ugly!!

Hey guys, like I said, I was only giving my opinion. I have no problem if you guys love ugly girls. I really don't have a prob with that.

Hornyman
He's 22, and happily married. Another crumb of proof that you always base your opinion on first impressions. no

23 actually. My birthday was the 10th.

DarkC
23 actually. My birthday was the 10th.
Oh yeah!

Otaku
Maybe you people should leave him be.Like Hornyman said he is one of those persons who make women think ALL men are pigs.Just leave him be.If he chooses to be that way,respect it(well dont but ignore that)...

Batman Wins

So its ok to be named Hornyman ? oh so when you are married, you could do what you want, ok thanks for clearing that up.

And you mean like you, on first impressions. When I said ugly women scare me, you go you shallow child roll eyes (sarcastic)

Otaku
Hey guys, like I said, I was only giving my opinion. I have no problem if you guys love ugly girls. I really don't have a prob with that.

Nobody said we LOVE ugly girls.WE are saying you should respect ugly girls just as you do to HOT girls.

Batman Wins
Maybe you people should leave him be.Like Hornyman said he is one of those persons who make women think ALL men are pigs.Just leave him be.If he chooses to be that way,respect it(well dont but ignore that)...

Yeah, I am sure all girls think men are pigs, and they are 100% innocent.

snehin
Im scared of spiders, so I am Shallow ? not if u just scared of spiders but well u are if u are classifyin ppl as ugly or not i mean yeah i find gurls hot but i never found anyone ugly i may not find them hot but i know someone else maybe better will u hav no right to call anyone but urself ugly!if u think u ugly u call urself ugly frankly u hav no idea how the heart works if u fall in love with a so called "ugly" gurl and she as shallow as ur sein right now damn ur in for heart brake too often!

Batman Wins
Nobody said we LOVE ugly girls.WE are saying you should respect ugly girls just as you do to HOT girls.

Who said I didnt respect them ?

Hornyman
So its ok to be named Hornyman ? oh so when you are married, you could do what you want, ok thanks for clearing that up.

And you mean like you, on first impressions. When I said ugly women scare me, you go you shallow child roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which is a first impression that is actually based on fact.

Otaku

You could just let it be.Instead of being an ass.

Hornyman

no

Shelter little shithead, aren't you?

Otaku
Who said I didnt respect them ?

You act like theyre Satan's Creatures coming to destoy the world!Of course you dont respect them!

DarkC
Kid, you're the biggest hypocrite I've met. hysterical2

snehin
Who is married and used to be like you, but now actually RESPECTS women for who they are. hey i felt the effects of bein an immature kid heartbrake is no good when u just 15

Batman Wins
not if u just scared of spiders but well u are if u are classifyin ppl as ugly or not i mean yeah i find gurls hot but i never found anyone ugly i may not find them hot but i know someone else maybe better will u hav no right to call anyone but urself ugly!if u think u ugly u call urself ugly frankly u hav no idea how the heart works if u fall in love with a so called "ugly" gurl and she as shallow as ur sein right now damn ur in for heart brake too often!

Not attractive is just a nice way of saying ugly. I dont play games, I am straight forward.

Ok have it your way.

" Unattractive" Girls scare me wink

Batman Wins

Yeah by saying one opinion on a girl. ONE count them. So if you say one thing you are a hyporcrite ? I suggest you look up the word. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
Im scared of spiders, so I am Shallow ?
What the f*ck kind of example was that? eer

snehin
You act like theyre Satan's Creatures coming to destoy the world!Of course you dont respect them! damn i hav no choice but to ask this question im sure everyone here agrees but so far if u read back do u think respectin women is callin em ugly?

Hornyman
Yeah by saying one opinion on a girl. ONE count them. So if you say one thing you are a hyporcrite ? I suggest you look up the word. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You say your opinion on one, but take it further by stereotyping dickweed. You start dissing ugly girls just because of one of them.

DarkC
Exactly.

Otaku

That IS a f*cked up example...

Otaku
damn i hav no choice but to ask this question im sure everyone here agrees but so far if u read back do u think respectin women is callin em ugly?

NO

Batman Wins

Not my fault you can'y understand it roll eyes (sarcastic)
The other guy understood it well.

snehin
Not attractive is just a nice way of saying ugly. I dont play games, I am straight forward.

Ok have it your way.

" Unattractive" Girls scare me wink dude u gotta learn the hard way unattractive to me not to everyone in other words i might not find them attractive but tht also doesn't mean i cant fall for em its all the attitude!in a relationship looks matter the least!

snehin
What the f*ck kind of example was that? eer sry i din't explain fully!

Batman Wins
You say your opinion on one, but take it further by stereotyping dickweed. You start dissing ugly girls just because of one of them.

I gave my opinion, and then here comes the rest of you like roaches asking me to explain more, so I do. HORNY MAN. (yeah the name really respects people.)

Hornyman
I gave my opinion, and then here comes the rest of you like roaches asking me to explain more, so I do. HORNY MAN. (yeah the name really respects people.)

How does it disrespect people exactly? I'm horny, and I'm a man. How is that disrespectful?

snehin
NO exactly so y the hell is this such an arguement?

Not my fault you can'y understand it roll eyes (sarcastic)
The other guy understood it well. k kid im 15 i never said im not immature but hey im learnin all i can say to u is ur opinions urs no matter how much we argue we cant stuff it into u but as far as ahllow goes i say callin a gurl ugly is as shallow as u can get!

Batman Wins
dude u gotta learn the hard way unattractive to me not to everyone in other words i might not find them attractive but tht also doesn't mean i cant fall for em its all the attitude!in a relationship looks matter the least!

Where do you find your girls. I am sure, you dont say, well damn, that girl across the room has the mind of a Godess, even though I didnt speak to her, but just saw her hot body, but it's clearlt the personality, and yet I didnt speak to her. confused

What makes you talk to a girl in the first place. Dont say personality because 90% girls you see you dont even know.

DarkC
I don't see how being a "horny man" is disrespectful. Think before you speak, moron.

Otaku
exactly so y the hell is this such an arguement?

confused I think there is a failing in communication here.

Hornyman
Where do you find your girls. I am sure, you dont say, well damn, that girl across the room has the mind of a Godess, even though I didnt speak to her, but just saw her hot body, but it's clearlt the personality, and yet I didnt speak to her. confused

What makes you talk to a girl in the first place. Dont say personality because 90% girls you see you dont even know.

What makes me speak to a girl? I speak to them by meeting them through men normally. Almost every woman I've been with I met through one of my friends.

Batman Wins
I don't see how being a "horny man" is disrespectful. Think before you speak, moron.

Yes and calling people names is so mature. Right MORON wink

Hornyman

Maturity is something he has. He can respect women for who they are, not just the way they look.

DarkC

How I talk to a girl? I pretty much talk to anyone. srug

Batman Wins
What makes me speak to a girl? I speak to them by meeting them through men normally. Almost every woman I've been with I met through one of my friends.

Great except, i didnt ask you.

The half naked girl in your sig and avatar. I wonder why you chose that.

Oh yeah it must be the personality of a woman, you never met roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
Once again, calling people immature when he can't even respect women for who they are.

snehin

What makes you talk to a girl in the first place. Dont say personality because 90% girls you see you dont even know. i hav never asked a gurl tht way i hav been in two relationships with two gurls who knew me well the gurl im with is my second gurl and is or was my only friend here we know eachother as kids but if i had to ask a gurl out in tht form then id ask a gurl who i see is showin the kinda attitude no matter where tht is wat matter to me my gurl is hot hell yeah but well if she were like u then i never would hav had the chance to ask her now would i?and i really would watch their attitude and how they treat the ppl round them before askin out!

Batman Wins
How I talk to a girl? I pretty much talk to anyone. srug

So you would go out with a girl that look like a man ? If she has a good personality ?

Answer ?

Otaku

Oh yeah it must be the personality of a woman, you never met roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why is having a topless girl in your sig such a problem?Does this mean he disrespects her?No.Does this means he is scared of ugly girls?No.Does this mean he is shallow?No.

DarkC
So you would go out with a girl that look like a man ? If she has a good personality ?

Answer ?
Would I go out with a gay guy? Nah. I'm straight.

Hornyman

Ehhh. Just becuase it's controversial and different from others.

Batman Wins
Why is having a topless girl in your sig such a problem?Does this mean he disrespects her?No.Does this means he is scared of ugly girls?No.Does this mean he is shallow?No.

Yes aviod what I really mean. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Otaku

ANd what do you mean,Hal? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman Wins
Ehhh. Just becuase it's controversial and different from others.

That aint different at all. Nice try, but try again.

snehin

Oh yeah it must be the personality of a woman, you never met roll eyes (sarcastic) look kid there is nothin wrong in seein hot gurls but callin the ones u dont find attractive ugly is shallow no one likes a guy who has classes of women!!ugly is sayin ur beneath me which noone has the right to say!!for all u know a gurl u find hot could find u repulsive!

Batman Wins
Would I go out with a gay guy? Nah. I'm straight.

I said a girl that looks like a man. STILL A GIRL.

would you go with her if she has a great personality?

Hornyman
That aint different at all. Nice try, but try again.

It's most definately different from yours and almost 80% of the forum.

DarkC
Funny. I got the impression that you were calling Jason shallow.

Hornyman

So you make a accusation that I'm shallow. You don't knw me at all, yet you can make the assumption that I'm shallow.

Batman Wins
It's most definately different from yours and almost 80% of the forum.

Go to the rate your sig. and you will see alot of half naked girls in peoples sig, topless or not.

Oh yeah, If you really wanted to be different put and UGl...Unattractive girl in your sig, and I bet every one on KMC will rate it low, because the girl is UG....Unattractive.

Batman Wins
So you make a accusation that I'm shallow. You don't knw me at all, yet you can make the assumption that I'm shallow.

I am sure you guys know me to say I am shallow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Otaku

Well you sure act like a shallow person roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hornyman
Go to the rate your sig. and you will see alot of half naked girls in peoples sig, topless or not.

Oh yeah, If you really wanted to be different put and UGl...Unattractive girl in your sig, and I bet every one on KMC will rate it low, because the girl is UG....Unattractive.

You'll never learn, little man. I put a beautiful girl in my sig. Does that make me shallow? No. Just becuase I liek the way she looks, doesn't mean I diss other women becuase they don't look like her.

snehin

Oh yeah, If you really wanted to be different put and UGl...Unattractive girl in your sig, and I bet every one on KMC will rate it low, because the girl is UG....Unattractive. ahh u never learn!ppl might rate anythin low but well they'd be respectful noone will go out and call gurls ugly!

Batman Wins
Well you sure act like a shallow person roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the guys name and sig sure seems Shallow. Your point.

Oh ofcourse your not going to agree, since you are arguing against me.

Hornyman

From the way your personality is, YOU ARE SHALLOW. Whether you like it or not.

Batman Wins
ahh u never learn!ppl might rate anythin low but well they'd be respectful noone will go out and call gurls ugly!

Go try it and then get back to me.

Snoopbert
Batman, apologize. Now. You have no right to go around calling someone shallow without any evidence. Half-naked women? Half of the "respectable" women here have those style of signatures here. Are you going to call them shallow?

Batman Wins
From the way your personality is, YOU ARE SHALLOW. Whether you like it or not.

They way your name avatar and sig is. YOU ARE SHALLOW. Whether you like it or not.

snehin
You'll never learn, little man. I put a beautiful girl in my sig. Does that make me shallow? No. Just becuase I liek the way she looks, doesn't mean I diss other women becuase they don't look like her. i agree i do find gurls hot but i never would or can call a person ugly or shut them out for their looks!

Otaku
They way your name avatar and sig is. YOU ARE SHALLOW. Whether you like it or not.

How is being Horny shallow confused

If i would be Horny i am shallow?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>