Hypothetical Thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I am going to go out on a limb here. Anyone who has read my Ajunta Pall Journal, do you think that Ukan Opaak, Ajunta's Master, could beat Revan? Please don't get pissed at me or anything, I just thought it might be cool.

joeyvermont
can you give a link for that journal

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't think so - he did kill all those Jedi in that fight with his lightdagger, Force Lightning, and such, but Revan was more decisive in his fights - at least, when he realized his true power, as when he fought in the battle up in the Star Forge, he just killed, no problem. Ukan was impressive, no doubt - in fact, he seemed stronger than Pall through most of it, but I think Darth Revan is simply a little bit too much. Exar Kun fought off masses of Jedi all at once, but he still, I think, would be destroyed by, for example, Marka Ragnos.

For the story, go here and scroll down the page:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341978&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=13

joeyvermont
thnks

joeyvermont
ye he ruled, well he was tulak hord so it was inevitable. Ajunta Pall is pretty good aswell. the story rocks and you should finish it

Darth_Glentract
did i not post the ending? I'm sorry if I didn't, it's been finished for a long time. Let me go do that.

Darth_Glentract
holy crap!! I didn't post the ending! Let me go fix that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.