what would you want your favorite villans to look like in future batman movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil pimp
just asking what people want there favorite villans to look like since they usually look all F**ked up smokin'

NoFate007
Well, they should all virtually stay how they've always been. Mr. Freeze gets an update with a cooler and more efficient suit, but nothing too weird. Bane is good as he is. Joker and Two-Face you can't mess with. CLAYFACE is one I'd like to see on stage, he'd be cool, just don't make him a dripping mess. Everyone virtually should stay the same as they've been throughout the years, I don't like drastic changes, and I don't think anybody would like it if you saw say, Firefly, wearing a speedo with enough chest hair to shame Kraven and piercings all over his body, know what I mean? You gotta keep them the same, and make minor changes.

lil pimp
These days they mess up all of are favorite charecters in my opinion, I just hope they keep every thing original as well

TwoFace2
Hopefully when Scarecrow gets the big role in the future, he gets to dress up bit more of a scarecrow than just a burlap mask.

Two-Face: his face needs to be really damage instead just a plain red makeup on his face. If you guys seen "Constantine," that guy with the silver coin has the exact look of a Two-Face that I can picture in a movie plus red favor to it.

Catwoman: exact same thing as the one from "Batman Returns," but I don't mind her wearing a big eyes goggle like in comics. She's still sexy in leathers.

sevenman
Goggles are gay. You would think with all the neko hentai magazines out there Americans could take a hint!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.