Omega Red Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Omega Reds armor withstand Wolves Claws

Nataku8188
No, but he just grabs him with his tentacles and beats the bejesus out of him to win, for the most part.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Can Omega Reds armor withstand Wolves Claws

Wolverine has slashed Red multiple times with his claws, and hasnt put him down. Omega Reds durability is very high. Red takes Wolvies claws with ease.

Wolverine slashing Omega Red with his claws is like him slashing Sabertooth. Only Red is able to handle them 10x better.

jinzin
and yet he still can't handle sabretooth period...hmmmmmmmmm

jrodslam
Originally posted by jinzin
and yet he still can't handle sabretooth period...hmmmmmmmmm

Are you reffering to that monstrosity written comic in X-Factor? Bah! Same goes for his appearance in Generation-X. Double Bah!

K Von Doom
Not sure about his armor but Red's durability is pretty high. I think his tentacles are also able to withstand the claws.

T-800
Originally posted by Wolverine
Wolverine: His name's Omega Red. The Soviets created him. I tangled with him before any of you were born. Red's got his own plans for this country. And worst of all, nothin' hurts him.
Colossus: And you defeated this madman?
Wolverine: I got lucky.

Of course Omega Red's armor can stand up to Wolverine's claws. Wolverine admitted nothing hurts Omega Red in the above quote.

Scoobless
that's from the cartoon

cartoon quotes = total BS in comic debates

T-800
Originally posted by Scoobless
that's from the cartoon

cartoon quotes = total BS in comic debates

I admit it is a lower canon.

However, it is total constistant with the comics, have you ever seen Omega Red's armor damaged in the comics?

jrodslam
Omega Reds armor gets slightly scratched but nothing major.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.