2 dialogs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sesse
Okay. My friend had his... "Preordered" copy of episode 3 and we were watching it today. In a scene, where obi wan has chopped anakin's leggs and the dialog begins:

As far as I can remember, and it's been 2 monts since i saw the movie, my memory might be failing me on this one.

On theater it went like:

"You were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!"

On my friends house, the show was a bit different:

"You were the chosen one! It was said that you'd destroy the Sith, not join them! You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!"

+ There seems to be camera angles, which i didn't spot in theather.

I saw it 2 times in the cinema.

So, how was it really on cinema? On internet there are both versions around...

Oh... And the cinema version lasted for 2 hours 20 minutes, right?
todays version had a "timer-stamp" ticking in the uper corner of the screen and it showed that when the "circle closes" and the text: "Written and Directed by George lucas" appears on the screen, the movie has run exactly for 3 hours: 13 minutes 46 seconds: 11 1/100 seconds =P

Curious, eh? But we couldn't compare it with the theatre version to find which scenes were in theatre version and which were "new ones".

Gryn Jabar
2nd one is the right one.

Sesse
Originally posted by Sesse
On internet there are both versions around...
QUOTE]

Hell! Before anyone starts yapping, i should add to this that by internet, i mean the scripts for that scene, which are found by google. I have no interest to get episode 3 prematurely... I can see it in my friends house =P. But anyway...

Sir Mist
"Preordered" laughing out loud Just say you had the bootleg like everyone else...

And I think your timestamp is f*cked laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
nope most of the time stamped copies are off on time actually yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.