A Battle of Contrast: Nadd versus Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Who wins in this clash of titans? The Embodiment of Rage or the Pinnacle of Glacial Coolnes?

Darth_Janus
I need to learn more about Freedan Nadd. Where can I read up on him, btw?

Gryn Jabar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedon_Nadd

On second thought this might be a bit one sided...

Nai Fohl
Nadd would school Tyranus badly.

Don't get me wrong. Dooku is still my favourite Sith. But hey...Nadd killed a Jedi Master when he was a Jedi Padawan. Then he studied the ways of the Sith (from Sadow and the Lords on Korriban) and gathered tons of artifacts.
Then he went to Onderon, conquered the entire planet armed only with a blaster and a short lightsaber and nearly obliterated the beast masters with his Sith magic only.
Despite the fact that the Jedi send an entire army of force users to destroy him he still remained on Onderon as a spirit for 400 years (being able to kill a Sith magician when he was just a spirit) and manipulated Exar Kun later.

So well...Dooku will die pretty fast I think.

Darth_Janus
Nai, what's the best book or comic to read about Nadd?

Gryn Jabar
TOTJ.

Darth L. Dipsit
Nadd was one of my favorite Sith from way back. I think he could handle this, simply because of the fact that he proved himself a powerful fighter in his revolution and, though sometimes this sort of thing can count for nothing, he was trained by Naga Sadow.

joeyvermont
info on nadd is on www.lucasarts.com on the kotor 2 page under game info, chronicles. I think there is also something on him in tales of a jedi

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Nadd was one of my favorite Sith from way back. I think he could handle this, simply because of the fact that he proved himself a powerful fighter in his revolution and, though sometimes this sort of thing can count for nothing, he was trained by Naga Sadow.

zOMG.... Jawok?

Darth L. Dipsit
Yup. I made myself a half-breed - the guy in my sig. Do you like it?

Darth_Janus
*Readies lightsaber* Sure thing...

Darth_Glentract
Nadd has this. Didn't he have something to do with the Krath or is that just my imagination?

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Yup. I made myself a half-breed - the guy in my sig. Do you like it?

Dipsit again attempts to end violence...actually I love it.

Illustrious
Nadd pulls out his blaster and takes Dooku.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dooku, but Dooku won't be able to get close enough to Nadd with his Sith powers to duel him (which he would lose anyway), and his form isn't great for blocking blasters. Nadd takes this efficiently.

Darth Nhilus
Nadd would win. All the great sith lords were ancient. Even sidious isn't that good compared to ancient sith lords. He is probably just one of the smartest. But freedon nadd would easily take dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.