Best Michael Bay Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_arthur
The Rock was a great action flick and easily his best. I thought it had a good script and acting. He is a good director with an excellent sense of characters and action. I also enjoyed the Island.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?
Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.
John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
Stanley Goodspeed: Carla was the prom queen.
John Mason: Really?
Stanley Goodspeed: Yeah.

Cinemaddiction
I think "Pearl Harbor" is severely underappreciated, just because of the love story. It's a fantastic war movie, and probably right behind SPR in my book.

movie_freak
The Rock was pretty good, so was the island.

DeVi| D0do
The Rock. By far. Even though I still have problems with it...

MildPossession
The Rock for me, only one I like out of the above, yet to see The Island though.

ladygrim
Armagedon

king_arthur
I liked Bad Boys 2 because it was bigger and badder than the first. Long movie with plenty of action and thrills. The best scene were the cars crashing along the bridge with our heroes avoiding them. Best car chase.

DeVi| D0do
Is Bad Boys 2 the one with the long wrap around shot in the gun fight? That was badass...

MildPossession
What even better than the Matrix Reloaded car chase scenes! I know which one I would rather watch over and over.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I think "Pearl Harbor" is severely underappreciated, just because of the love story. It's a fantastic war movie, and probably right behind SPR in my book.

I sorta agree. But there wasnt just a love story on the side, the movie was almost more about the love triangle then the war, I think it was just a little too dominant and took away from the movie. Thats why i think black hawk down is one of the best war movies out there.

Hes also going to be doing the new Transformers movie which could be cool

king_arthur
I only enjoyed the 40-minute bombing sequence in Pearl Harbour. The film was kind of chessy.

lordofwar
The Rock is easily his best movie.

Ast
Armageddon, but I also love the Rock and both Bad Boys movies.

Cringe
Armagedon easily one of the coolest,saddest movies ive seen.

Bad Boys 2 was just plain garbage.Who voted for that one?

KillTheLight
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
The Rock. By far. Even though I still have problems with it...

^ I agree with this guys post

Mandorallen
lol, granted.

SnakeEyes
Voted for the Rock... even though it was a tough decision for me...

Mandorallen
ben affleck=bleh.

sry cine.

Ripcord
You're joking right. Gotta be one of the worst movies ever. The rest of them are pretty good, though for me the Rock is the best.

OB1-adobe
You forgot 'Gone in 60 seconds"

Myth
Not to be a bastard or anything, but just the title of this thread makes me think of another poll: "What finger hurts the least when being chopped off?"

lordofwar
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
You forgot 'Gone in 60 seconds"

Michael Bay didn't direct "Gond in 60 Seconds". It was produced by Jerry Bruckheimer as with Bay's other movies besides "The Island"

lordofwar
Transformers is his best so far

Count Makashi
The Rock, from the list, but most from the list, suck.

=Tired Hiker=
I meant to choose The Rock, but I accidently chose Bad Boys. erm Mods, please edit.

chillmeistergen
All shit.

biosman2
Gone in 60 seconds < - -- i like this movies

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Cringe
Armagedon easily one of the coolest,saddest movies ive seen.

Bad Boys 2 was just plain garbage.Who voted for that one?

Bad boys 2 is plain garbage and armagedon is one of the coolest movies, atleast with bad boys 2 that movie was supposed to cheesy.

ToMacco
ha ha. Micheal Bay is terrible. . .

exanda kane
Don't have a favourite. In fact, I don't have one I even like. smile

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by lordofwar
Without a doubt. thumb up

AstroFan
Right now its between The Rock and Armageddon, but Ill wait till I see Transformers tonight. Reviews have got me exicted.

FistOfThe North
Micheal bay is the Stephen Spielberg of explosive action. No one does it better than him. He definitely has way more style than substance but I'd go with "Transformers" as his best creation. Cause it's the best movie he's done with what he's the best at doing. And that's explosive action.

doan_m
Transformers is a highly obvious choice. One of the things that he actually did with that movie that I don't see alot of in other sci-fi movies is make the Military look like a competant force to be reckoned with.

Dreamt
Originally posted by lordofwar

Tyranno-Chris
You forgot Transformers! What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.