Where are these Noobs/Trolls/Spammer/You are coming from

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Like I see about 3 a day. Some post 1 thing then, you never see them again.

I doubt it's varies of people. I bet the trolls are the same people. I bet they are from another forum. We need a new Banning system.

Why cant these people stay Banned ?

Spamming should get you a week banned
Trolling forever but that dont seem to work
well what do you Homeys think ?

Sweet Chocolate
I think you need a better sig

and you shouldn't be talking about noobs when you yourself are one

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Sweet Chocolate
I think you need a better sig

and you shouldn't be talking about noobs when you yourself are one

I may be a noob, but I aint a troll.

And you need a better sig.

Snoopbert
Don't even start on the road, either of you.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Don't even start on the road, either of you.

Of course not. Stay ontopic people, without bashing or you know the usual. Just say your thoughts.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Of course not. Stay ontopic people, without bashing or you know the usual. Just say your thoughts. On topic in the off topic forum?

No, I meant don't start on the orad of whining about 3 asses in a signature. Guess what? Y'all got racy ones, so STFU.

PimpXMaster
On topic in the off topic forum?

No, I meant don't start on the orad of whining about 3 asses in a signature. Guess what? Y'all got racy ones, so STFU.

Ok could you say that again, but only in english. The last part only. I didn't understand the Yall got racy ones so

Snoopbert
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You all have racy signatures so stfu about it. If you want, I go into detail as to why.

riku harada
i agree about how ppl should post more than just once, or not at all. some ppl just sign in, pm someone and sign off, never to be seen again. i should know. my boyfriend in austrailia was on twice. never posted and only pmed me a couple of times.

PimpXMaster
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You all have racy signatures so stfu about it. If you want, I go into detail as to why.

Oh please do. I am curious confused

Snoopbert
People should be able to use their accounts however they wish as long as it does not negatively affect either the forums or the running of the forums.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by riku harada
i agree about how ppl should post more than just once, or not at all. some ppl just sign in, pm someone and sign off, never to be seen again. i should know. my boyfriend in austrailia was on twice. never posted and only pmed me a couple of times.

I saw some one a week ago joined 2004 it said, and it has no posts, but yet I see it on every other day.

PimpXMaster
People should be able to use their accounts however they wish as long as it does not negatively affect either the forums or the running of the forums.

I still waiting for the thing you were going to explain ?

Snoopbert
I still waiting for the thing you were going to explain ? I I missed that.

Because it's hypocritical to see half of the women here whine and complain when they see a signature such as yours, when they have one of almost completely naked (albiet covered where it counts) women, often engaged in some sort... "act" generally making out with some "hottie", as they so colorfully like to put it.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

PimpXMaster
I I missed that.

Because it's hypocritical to see half of the women here whine and complain when they see a signature such as yours, when they have one of almost completely naked (albiet covered where it counts) women, often engaged in some sort... "act" generally making out with some "hottie", as they so colorfully like to put it.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

yes

Snoopbert
big grin

PimpXMaster
big grin

Sounds like a good thread topic. Why do girls complain about blah when they do blah, themselves. Happy Dance

Sweet Chocolate
I I missed that.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

lol I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear.

I would never tell someone that their sig is inappropriate when I have a half naked Jessica Alba on my sig.

I just meant that I couldn't read his sig, it's poor quality

Snoopbert
Yes, clarity would've been handy. big grin

Sweet Chocolate
lol Sorry Snoop big grin

Snoopbert
I think you should be saying sorry to pimp, he has been the target of "your signature is innappropriate even though I have a couple screwing in my signature"-ism the past week.

PimpXMaster
Yeah I am sure thats what she meant. She is the neighborhood sig watcher, telling everyone if there sig is bad quality...or is it just mine.

Redeemer
Holy shit. All this ridiculous arguing is so f*cking dumb.

Everyone, say something nice or share your opinion, but don't come into a goddamn thread spreading on how much you hate it.

KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF OR YOU'LL START A FIGHT.

Seriously people, grow a f*cking brain.

Snoopbert
Either way PimpX, even if she changed her meaning I already basically shot her down if she was saying what I originally thought thumb up you win both ways. How's that for you stick out tongue

Sweet Chocolate
Sorry Pimp

But I mean it's not the greatest quality, I'm not saying mines perfect.

Plus you're going to get alot of crap from people because they think it's rude, even though they have inappropriate sigs

Snoopbert
thumb up she states the truth. Anyways, I'm on usually at the same time as him, so I'll be there to point it out big grin

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Redeemer
Holy shit. All this ridiculous arguing is so f*cking dumb.

Everyone, say something nice or share your opinion, but don't come into a goddamn thread spreading on how much you hate it.

KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF OR YOU'LL START A FIGHT.

Seriously people, grow a f*cking brain.

How about you keep that to yourself wink

PimpXMaster
Either way PimpX, even if she changed her meaning I already basically shot her down if she was saying what I originally thought thumb up you win both ways. How's that for you stick out tongue

Winning botheek!
is there a down side to that confused
I accept smokin'

Redeemer
How about you keep that to yourself wink

Make it happen, Pimpboy.

PimpXMaster
Make it happen, Pimpboy.

Why are you in here confused

Snoopbert
He feels the need to flame and/or be hypocritical.

w00t.

Redeemer
He feels the need to flame and/or be hypocritical.

w00t.

Hypocritical? Do you need a renewal on what the freakin' word means?

You need to stop entering threads to tell people what they are doing wrong or what should belong where.

I came here to try to end your little joy-filled butt-in parade from hell.

So sit down, light a smoke and shut up.

Cinemaddiction
Both of you chill out, please. If you take offense to someone's signature, or feel it's in violation of the forum rules, submit it to Raz so he can determine if it's appropriate for the forums.

PimpXMaster

You need to stop entering threads to tell people what they are doing wrong or what should belong where.

So sit down, light a smoke and shut up.

funny You just told him that and yet you enter thois thread telling people what to do
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Snoopbert

So sit down, light a smoke and shut up. I fi ihadn't, most likely they would've been at each others throats. So A) Stop being a short-sighted fool B) Pay more attention C) Post RP threads in the Roleplay Section D) Stop being hypocritical.

You are being hypocritical... how you ask? WEll first you make this post:

Since the "Seriously people, grow a f*cking brain." post was directly after "KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF OR YOU'LL START A FIGHT", you were being a hypocrit. All in one post.

Then, you say this:

That's also hypocritical. Again, in one post. Why you ask? Because "I cam here to try to end your little joy-filled butt-in parade from hell." comment was directly after you "You need to stop entering threads to tell people what they are doing wrong or whah should belong where." comment. Which is hypocritical, because you butted in to tell me what I was doing wrong. Nice one thumb up

Redeemer

funny You just told him that and yet you enter thois thread telling people what to do
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I smell lack of awareness....

Difference.

Snoopbert: Enters thread, claiming how awful it is.
Redeemer: Enters thread, telling people to cool it and not critisize others.

Funny, there is a difference between the two....

Now that's funny, ain't it?

By the way, i love your sig.

Snoopbert
I think we all love his sig big grin

PimpXMaster
I smell lack of awareness....

Difference.

Snoopbert: Enters thread, claiming how awful it is.
Redeemer: Enters thread, telling people to cool it and not critisize others.

Funny, there is a difference between the two....

Now that's funny, ain't it?

By the way, i love your sig.

No it's funny on how you said to kool it. I recall something about gorw a brain.

Thanks big grin

Also lets just all stop right now before the earth explodes...yeah...explodes

Redeemer
I fi ihadn't, most likely they would've been at each others throats. So A) Stop being a short-sighted fool B) Pay more attention C) Post RP threads in the Roleplay Section D) Stop being hypocritical.

You are being hypocritical... how you ask? WEll first you make this post:

Since the "Seriously people, grow a f*cking brain." post was directly after "KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF OR YOU'LL START A FIGHT", you were being a hypocrit. All in one post.

Then, you say this:

That's also hypocritical. Again, in one post. Why you ask? Because "I cam here to try to end your little joy-filled butt-in parade from hell." comment was directly after you "You need to stop entering threads to tell people what they are doing wrong or whah should belong where." comment. Which is hypocritical, because you butted in to tell me what I was doing wrong. Nice one thumb up

At least you see the difference... I hope....

See, you enter whining about other peoples thread and how the are apparently "Not supposed to be there" or how "Ridiculous" they are.

I came in here trying to shut you up because you were acting a fool. And yes, in a way i am a Hypocrit, but i don't spend my primary time on this Forum complaining about peoples threads and crap. This is the first time i have complained about something like this, because i am tired of you doing the same repetitive stupid move over and over again.

And this is your umpteenth time doing this.

Snoopbert
laughing

Redeemer
No it's funny on how you said to kool it. I recall something about gorw a brain.

Thanks big grin

Also lets just all stop right now before the earth explodes...yeah...explodes

I am glad you recall that i said that. It shows you have a brain.

You do need to! Why the hell would you people argue about a sig about some girls ass? It's a body part. God, if i put a girls hand on here, people wotn attack me. So what! IT'S JUST AN ASS, PEOPLE! JUST AN ASS!

Snoopbert

PimpXMaster
I am glad you recall that i said that. It shows you have a brain.

You do need to! Why the hell would you people argue about a sig about some girls ass? It's a body part. God, if i put a girls hand on here, people wotn attack me. So what! IT'S JUST AN ASS, PEOPLE! JUST AN ASS!

They attack it because they like it. I know it's sick

It's like when a boy likes a girl, he bothers the shit out of her, and says he hates her, witch he doesn't.

It's not just an ASS, it's a FINE ASS.mad

Umm what was the topic of this thread again confused

Snoopbert
They attack it because they like it. I know it's sick

It's like when a boy likes a girl, he bothers the shit out of her, and says he hates her, witch he doesn't.

It's not just an ASS, it's a FINE ASS.mad

Umm what was the topic of this thread again confused

Dunno... but this is the off-topic forum.

Redeemer

Snoopbert
Wow.... Pseudo Intellectualism.... Suprise....

The Core Essence? What the hell was the Essence of what i said? Was it obligated to become required? Obviously not, so it isn't anywhere near Essence.

0H N0! 1M A N3WBI3! D34R L0RDD!!!1111

You think me being a noob is some sort of insult? It's like being a child. We were all children once, right? You were a newb too, before you decided to waste two years of your life on a movie forum.

Stop whining about threads and do something or SAY something productive.

You have no grasp of what I was talking about? Sorry little one.

no expression I'm inclined to agree, you've yet to show any maturity.

Two years of mylife...? I've been active on this forum about 6 months of my actual membership. If you weren't a n00b, you'd know that stick out tongue

There is something productive getting done. Since you seem to be too blind to have read it:

I think you should be the one relooking up definitions. Mainly Hypocrisy and Productive.

PimpXMaster
Ok kiddies, stop it .

This is why my threads get closed sad

....... sad

Snoopbert
Ok kiddies, stop it .

This is why my threads get closed sad

....... sad

Nah, it's that fine ass on your signature. See, the mods are drooling over it and accidentally start mashing buttons on your keyboard.

ANd we are having a mature discussion, at least, I'm trying to keep it as such.

Redeemer
You have no grasp of what I was talking about? Sorry little one.

no expression I'm inclined to agree, you've yet to show any maturity.

Two years of mylife...? I've been active on this forum about 6 months of my actual membership. If you weren't a n00b, you'd know that stick out tongue

There is something productive getting done. Since you seem to be too blind to have read it:

I think you should be the one relooking up definitions. Mainly Hypocrisy and Productive.

I am the little one? At least i do not fear to put my birthdate on my profile. Are you afraid people might realize you are actually fifteen years of age and may start to take your opinion as moot?

It seems you were a Hypocrit calling my a Hypocrit, you Hypocrit.

I have yet to show maturity? You are arguing with me. It seems as if you are immature as well. Sure, me arguing with you is immature, but i don't give a shit. Your irritating.

Little one? Nice, Snoopbert. Nice.

GuitarBunny
.....whistling someone's getting banned in the near future...

Snoopbert
I am the little one? At least i do not fear to put my birthdate on my profile. Are you afraid people might realize you are actually fifteen years of age and may start to take your opinion as moot? If I was afraid of people knowing my age, you wouldn't know it wink

I'll be the bigger man and admit I didn't get that one huh

I'm not immature by argueing, because this isn't an arguement. An arguement is what n00bs do on Gamefaqs. At least you can form coherent sentences without leet speak. Guess what? You're irritating too, but I have the maturity to keep my end of the "debate" or rather "Defense from an attack" is more like it, mature.

Why thank you, I've found it quite fitting.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
.....whistling someone's getting banned in the near future...

Who eek!

Snoopbert
.....whistling someone's getting banned in the near future... Whom?

GuitarBunny
Who eek! oh no one in specific happy just an estimated guess if the fued continues....

SlipknoT
What the Fizzle goin Down in this shizzle?

PimpXMaster
oh no one in specific happy just an estimated guess if the fued continues....

Go Bunny Go Bunny Happy Dance

Snoopbert
Fued? He just basically came into almost every thread at random that I was posting in and started a personal attack on me simply because I was targeting his threads for being in the wrong forum. Which is actually what I stated.

Redeemer
If I was afraid of people knowing my age, you wouldn't know it wink

I'm not immature by argueing, because this isn't an arguement. An arguement is what n00bs do on Gamefaqs. At least you can form coherent sentences without leet speak. Guess what? You're irritating too, but I have the maturity to keep my end of the "debate" or rather "Defense from an attack" is more like it, mature.

Arguing is just a flat out act of immaturity, like it or dislike it.

People who are mature settle out their difference in Positive verbal speakage, not negative slander.

Anyways, i am ending this foolish arguement. It's just turned into pure semantic stupidity now.

Bon Voyage!

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by SlipknoT
What the Fizzle goin Down in this shizzle?
I dont fornizzle what the shizzle is going on up in this nizzle. You Dig

GuitarBunny
What the Fizzle goin Down in this shizzle? exactly what i was thinking smile

Go Bunny Go Bunny Happy Dance riiiight...lookaround....laughing out loud

Redeemer
Fued? He just basically came into almost every thread at random that I was posting in and started a personal attack on me simply because I was targeting his threads for being in the wrong forum. Which is actually what I stated.

No, it isn't in the wrong forum because my thread isn't a Role playing one. Have you not figured that out yet?

IT ISN'T A ROLEPLAYING THREAD!

Bigger, perhaps?

Redeemer
I dont fornizzle what the shizzle is going on up in this nizzle. You Dig

Hah! How Ironic. I am listening to Snoop right now.

GuitarBunny
Fued? He just basically came into almost every thread at random that I was posting in and started a personal attack on me simply because I was targeting his threads for being in the wrong forum. Which is actually what I stated. sounds like a fued....confused

Snoopbert

People who are mature settle out their difference in Positive verbal speakage, not negative slander.

Anyways, i am ending this foolish arguement. It's just turned into pure semantic stupidity now.

Bon Voyage!

Except Im not argueing... just pointinf that out to you Yung one. And it's good to see you've gotten a bit of maturity in you afterall thumb up I haven't negatively slandered you, I've put forth the facts and you have time after time again stated subjective material smile I am glad to see you agree that this "Arguement" which was one-sided mind you, has turned into "Semantic" stupidity.

Bon Voyage to you to.

TOH
ah the good and old kmc... roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
You have good sigs in your gallery so why did you pic the two crotches. It is kind of small two, and its two crotches. Happy Dance

Snoopbert
sounds like a fued....confused Maybe one sided, but I haven't done anything to him in retaliation, just deended myself.

A fued is more like a flame war.

GuitarBunny
Hah! How Ironic. I am listening to Snoop right now. i was listening to "Drop it Likes it's hot" an hour ago....that counts right? embarrasment

You have good sigs in your gallery so why did you pic the two crotches. It is kind of small two, and its two crotches. Happy Dance was that to me? huh

GuitarBunny
Maybe one sided, but I haven't done anything to him in retaliation, just deended myself.

A fued is more like a flame war. laughing out loud....a one-sided fued i suppose roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I dont fornizzle what the shizzle is going on up in this nizzle. You Dig Werd.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by TOH
ah the good and old kmc... roll eyes (sarcastic) lovely ain't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
i was listening to "Drop it Likes it's hot" an hour ago....that counts right? embarrasment

was that to me? huh

yes rolling on floor laughing

Snoopbert
Hah! How Ironic. I am listening to Snoop right now.

I was too erm

GuitarBunny
yes rolling on floor laughing you have ass on your sig...can i have crotch on my sig? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Snoopbert
lovely ain't it? roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

GuitarBunny
sick i feel very uncomfortable when you put that smilie after i post cry

Snoopbert
i feel very uncomfortable when you put that smilie after i post cry Aww, i'm sorry.

hug

GuitarBunny
Aww, i'm sorry.

hug you better be glomp stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
you have ass on your sig...can i have crotch on my sig? roll eyes (sarcastic)

eek! YES but you see, the Asses on my Sig are big, and the crotches on your sig, is small sad

I LOVE YOUR GALLERT THOUGH wink

Snoopbert
Epp, hugged from behind!

Redeemer

Bon Voyage!

Except Im not argueing... just pointinf that out to you Yung one. And it's good to see you've gotten a bit of maturity in you afterall thumb up I haven't negatively slandered you, I've put forth the facts and you have time after time again stated subjective material smile I am glad to see you agree that this "Arguement" which was one-sided mind you, has turned into "Semantic" stupidity.

Bon Voyage to you to.

Yung one.

I am CAUCasian, thank you. Not Asian.

Is pointinf Native-american? I think it means "Teacup" in some Native language....

Why did you repeat what i said? That ain't cool!

Bon Voyage to you "too", Snoop berty bert.

Snoopbert
huh Can you fix that post so I know what is what?

GuitarBunny
eek! YES but you see, the Asses on my Sig are big, and the crotches on your sig, is small sad

I LOVE YOUR GALLERT THOUGH wink the guys crotch? lookaround Thank you anyway big grin

Epp, hugged from behind! best way to be hugged shifty

SlipknoT
I was too erm I feel Left out, I was listening to Arch Enemy sad

Snoopbert
I feel Left out, I was listening to Arch Enemy sad sad hug

Snoopbert
Nah, I think normal hugging is the best big grin

GuitarBunny
Nah, I think normal hugging is the best big grin i completely disagree big grin

Snoopbert
i completely disagree big grin

sad

GuitarBunny
sad okay........hug smile

PimpXMaster
the guys crotch? lookaround Thank you anyway big grin

best way to be hugged shifty

sick not t he guy sick The Girl eek!

By the way I see you staring at the asses in my sig wink ( Dont ask how i SEE YOU BUT i DO)

TOH
Aww, i'm sorry.

hug
Ok, nobody except me can bash Snoopbert! cool

Snoopbert
okay........hug smile

no expression

I miss Georgina sad

GuitarBunny
sick not t he guy sick The Girl eek!

By the way I see you staring at the asses in my sig wink ( Dont ask how i SEE YOU BUT i DO) i-i-i won't lookaround *closes window shade* *slowly backs away* lookaround

GuitarBunny
no expression

I miss Georgina sad petpet i totally want her to come on to MSN asap yes

Snoopbert
I want to call her yes

GuitarBunny
I want to call her yes your long distance bill is going to hell i tell yayes

Snoopbert
I use a phone card now.

PimpXMaster
i-i-i won't lookaround *closes window shade* *slowly backs away* lookaround

laughing That Smiley is Funny.

GuitarBunny
oh i see happy

GuitarBunny
laughing That Smiley is Funny. whatever you say buddy what ever you say happy

PimpXMaster
whatever you say buddy what ever you say happy

sad

Snoopbert
oh i see happy It's so much better happy Except, it isn't. There is massive echo/delay and sometimes it makes me want to die no expression

GuitarBunny
sad you know i meant that in a positive way yes

It's so much better happy Except, it isn't. There is massive echo/delay and sometimes it makes me want to die no expression oh like Hi-hi-hi-hi-GeORGY-GeORGY-GeORGY-GeORGY? big grin

PimpXMaster
you know i meant that in a positive way yes

oh like Hi-hi-hi-hi-GeORGY-GeORGY-GeORGY-GeORGY? big grin

Happy Dance

Snoopbert
you know i meant that in a positive way yes

oh like Hi-hi-hi-hi-GeORGY-GeORGY-GeORGY-GeORGY? big grin I mean like I say something.

I here it 6 minutes later no expression

GuitarBunny
I mean like I say something.

I here it 6 minutes later no expression that seriously sucks! laughing out loud

PimpXMaster
is it just me or is my thread a little off topic confused

GuitarBunny
is it just me or is my thread a little off topic confused i seriously doubt it matters...

PimpXMaster
i seriously doubt it matters...

Me either eek!

So you make sigs huh evil face

Snoopbert
that seriously sucks! laughing out loud I know. I still miss her terribly.

SlipknoT
is it just me or is my thread a little off topic confused Yea, But its better than Everyone at each others throats fighting erm

GuitarBunny
Me either eek!

So you make sigs huh evil face yes indeed big grin

PimpXMaster
yes indeed big grin

Can you right my name across the girls ass in the middle in my sig please big grin

GuitarBunny
Can you right my name across the girls ass in the middle in my sig please big grin i'll try confused

GuitarBunny
i'll try confused actually i can't lol

PimpXMaster
i'll try confused

sad ..... eek!

Redeemer
Can you right my name across the girls ass in the middle in my sig please big grin

I hate people that make fun of your sig or say it's "Bad". IT's so annoying.

PimpXMaster
actually i can't lol

sad Why

GuitarBunny
sad Why i can't save it into a file shock weird....

PimpXMaster
i can't save it into a file shock weird....

mad

PimpXMaster
I hate people that make fun of your sig or say it's "Bad". IT's so annoying.

Every one loves ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.