how old is batman and people from his rouge gallery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
anybody know this?

NoFate007
they never stick to an age. i always naturally assume most of the characters are around 30, with the exception of obviously older ones, like Falcone, Mr. Freeze, possibly Penguin. And of course, Barbara isn't 30, nor is Robin or Nightwing, but eh, roughly 30 I would guess for most people. We don't even know some of their names, let alone their ages.

spiderboy5
how about lets say bats main villains like two- face or poison ivy

DarkAge
Frank Miller said that Batman is perpetually 29. Although in the Justice League show I think he and Superman are pushing 40.

Bruce is about 20 years older than Dick, who became Robin at about 13 and Nightwing at about 18. Barbara is probably the same.

Jason was about 20 when he died.

Tim is 13, as was Spoiler when she died.

Black Canary is 19. The other two Batgirls I think are the same.

The Joker's in his late 40s.

Poison Ivy's 28.

Catwoman and Two-Face are the same age as Batman.

In Batman Begins they said Falcone was 52.

The Scarecrow's in about his late 20s, judging by his appearance and the fact that he's still screwed up from being bullied when younger.

Ra's Al Ghul is said to be 600 years old.

Hope that helps

Kieralinn
Bruce/Batman is 36-38 (I'd say 38), Dick/Nightwing is 23 I believe or maybe 24. Babs is about 5 years older than Dick from what I know. Tim/Robin is 17, Cassie/Batgirl around the same age if a year or so older.

as for the villians..they vary in ages.

no offense Darkage...but your ages are way off.

Bruce is not 20 years older than Dick....he was around 23-24 when he took him in when Dick was about 8 or 9 I believe, which makes him 15 years older. So yeah, Bruce is 38.

DarkAge
Originally posted by Kieralinn
Bruce is not 20 years older than Dick....he was around 23-24 when he took him in when Dick was about 8 or 9 I believe, which makes him 15 years older. So yeah, Bruce is 38.

What is that according to?

Kieralinn
Look it up in any Comics encyclopedia.....Dick was 8-10 when Bruce took him in. Bruce had just started as batman which means he was around 24-25. Which would make Bruce around 38-39 now and dick around 23-24. Dick became Nightwing when he was only 18.

Even read The new All-star Batman and Robin....this covers it too.

spiderboy5
how is batman that old?

Augie Wargo
There was a comic a couple years ago where the Joker said that both he and batman are the same age at forty five. So you can figure the Joker at least at forty five or around there.

I'd have to believe Batman is in his late thirties close to forty. Dick went to college for a bit so I'd place him in early to mid 20's.

I think they keep it vague so they don't really need to explain how Batman doesn't age while the cast around him seems to.
Two-face I'd put in the late 30's early forties.

tpaquin
Originally posted by Augie Wargo
There was a comic a couple years ago where the Joker said that both he and batman are the same age at forty five. So you can figure the Joker at least at forty five or around there.

The Joker can't ever rationally estimate batman's age SINCE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO BATMAN IS.

wuTa
Originally posted by Kieralinn
Bruce/Batman is 36-38 (I'd say 38), Dick/Nightwing is 23 I believe or maybe 24. Babs is about 5 years older than Dick from what I know. Tim/Robin is 17, Cassie/Batgirl around the same age if a year or so older.

as for the villians..they vary in ages.

no offense Darkage...but your ages are way off.

i always thought dick was 25-26 when it comes to comic books and ages, its always tough to get the exact age down because of different writers and circumstances and yadda yadda yadda...this is how i do it

bruce wayne-mid to late 30s(depends on the comic)
dick grayson-mid 20s
tim drake-late teens
barbara gordon-mid to late 20s
joker-no clue
two-face-mid to late 30s
mr. freeze-mid 40s

Draco69
Batman is in his mid-thirties.

Robin is seventeen.

Barbara, Nightwing, and Helena are all early twenties.

wuTa
this could go on forever since comcs book charactors don't really have the same timeline as us

manjaro
bats in current canon is 38-45. taking into consideraion that dick is about 26-28 now. in the series where block buster was looking for oracle he made mention that he was 25 yrs old when he was narrating to himself. he was griping something to the effect of look at me, im supposed to have it all and be better than this but im a 25 yr old police officer. and that was three years ago. that and the fact that he was an original founder of teen titans and he ,wally, vic, starfire, and beast boy are grown ass adults now. he was even married to star at one point.

also, jason todd was the secnd robin he was a little younger than dick and he also came back as a grown ass man fighting batman to a stalemate. and todd was robin for a number of years b4 he was killed by joker. so he cant go thru all that and still be in his mid 30's, bats that is. so i say youngest is 38, oldest 45

Mainstream
I strongly believe Bruce is 15 or 16 years older than Grayson.

Joker1237
I think Bats is in his 80's, same with the Joker. And Robin is the SAME age as Joker since they both were born in the same year lol.

Batgirl is in her 60's.

Catwoman is in her 80's 2 lol.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Joker1237
I think Bats is in his 80's, same with the Joker. And Robin is the SAME age as Joker since they both were born in the same year lol.

Batgirl is in her 60's.

Catwoman is in her 80's 2 lol.

kool-msn could be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.