Team Drainage vs. Team Random Powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Random Powerhouses

Superman
GL Hal
Martian Manhunter
Thor
Iron Man
Silver Surfer
Magneto
Hulk
Xavier

Team Drainage

Maelstrom
Exodus

This is a self education thread, mostly. Having now heard of Maelstrom and having very shoddy knowledge of Exodus, can these two simply drain, nullify, and beat the crap out of the big powerful team? By concept, they're almost unbeatable. I mostly want to know what the limits of their powers are.

hoorayforpeepee
their limits are far too low to go against that team...exodus does psionic and maelstrom does kinetic. most of the people on the opposing squad have very damaging energy capabilities.

curbstomp, really.

Khellendros
They stand a decent chance, jsut because they are SO powerful, but Maelstrom can only absorb kinetic energy. He can absorb the kinetic energy of subatomic particles, which means he can stop SOME forms of energy, but others he can't. Still, when the entire team is exhausting itself in the effort just to budge, and Exodus can cancel the psychics, they still have a chance at winning.

xmarksthespot
Can't Exodus drain lifeforce as well as psionic energy? Or am I recalling wrong.

Khellendros
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Can't Exodus drain lifeforce as well as psionic energy? Or am I recalling wrong.
Yep, he can. So, there's another bonus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.