The Pro Anti Neutral Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah..so..we're for people that are against things that are neutral..and we have cupcakes...and we're union..so join.

Feel free to move this to the RP forum. geek

silvertsume
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Yeah..so..we're for people that are against things that are neutral..and we have cupcakes...and we're union..so join.

Feel free to move this to the RP forum. geek notworthy

Redeemer

Feel free to move this to the RP forum. geek

Screw the ANE. You have made an ally today with the KMC Separatists. Now wheres my bloody cupcake?

Cinemaddiction
You can have two if you'd like..I made more than enough. I think Slips came around last night and added his "special ingredient", so..caveat empor.

Snoopbert
no

Redeemer
Originally posted by Snoopbert
no

Again? Christ....

Redeemer
You can have two if you'd like..I made more than enough. I think Slips came around last night and added his "special ingredient", so..caveat empor.

Hey Cine, you still a Mod?

Snoopbert
yes he is. Cine, please convince Raz to let us have ignore threads back.

Twilight Janick
I now control the Utapau sector for the KMC Separatists. With my 10,000-ship fleet, including the fearsome Ameba battlecruisers as well as the Banking clan and Commerce guild battlecruisers, as well as Minar-class battleship/carriers, who are gigantified Invisible Hands and Dunames-class dreadnaughts (sister ships of the Home One) and finally, my flagship: a mobile Golan-II battle station, named the Invisible Glory.

I hereby join the Pro Anti-Neutral Empire and swear to fight the Neutral Empire and to forswear all other allegiances as well.

Sir Mist
I join the Non Pro Anti-Neutral Empire so take that suckerscool

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I now control the Utapau sector for the KMC Separatists. With my 10,000-ship fleet, including the fearsome Ameba battlecruisers as well as the Banking clan and Commerce guild battlecruisers, as well as Minar-class battleship/carriers, who are gigantified Invisible Hands and Dunames-class dreadnaughts (sister ships of the Home One) and finally, my flagship: a mobile Golan-II battle station, named the Invisible Glory.

I hereby join the Pro Anti-Neutral Empire and swear to fight the Neutral Empire and to forswear all other allegiances as well.

Please.....log out and get a life...erm

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Please.....log out and get a life...erm

Hornyman
Originally posted by Twilight Janick

blink

riku harada
the senate feels obliged to acknowledge you. now, where's my cupcake?

Cinemaddiction
See? I knew this was a great idea! Standing against people who stand against absolutely nothing was a novel approach..and cupcakes are on the way.

SlipknoT
Dude, Cupcakes? Who could turn Down Cupcakes?

Bardock42
I do not know if I like or dislike the thread.....and I can't decide if I want or not want to join this Organisation.....

SlipknoT
Dude...We have cupcakes, Cumonnn

Bardock42
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Dude...We have cupcakes, Cumonnn
I really can't say if I like Cupcakes.........

Wickerman
Cumonnn

Aaaaaaaaaand there i go out the door shifty

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Aaaaaaaaaand there i go out the door shifty

~wickerman~

this may or may not be a good thing

Cumonnn

This may or may not be rather disturbing and disgusting

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
this may or may not be a good thing

You know......for a while i thought you changed your avatar and your name to Bardock........and started making weird crappy threads......i was about to PM you about it...... confused

~wickerman~

Bardock42
You know......for a while i thought you changed your avatar and your name to Bardock........and started making weird crappy threads......i was about to PM you about it...... confused

~wickerman~

Ah yes for a while I thought yu changed your name to Jackie Malfoy and posted werid crappy one liners in the GDF....What the f**k? .....

There'S another member with the name Bardock......if that's what you are implying stick out tongue

Wickerman
Ah yes for a while I thought yu changed your name to Jackie Malfoy and posted werid crappy one liners in the GDF....What the f**k? .....

There'S another member with the name Bardock......if that's what you are implying stick out tongue

laughing yeah, that's what i meant. That there's another Bardock on here, and that you've changed your name before, and i assumed and blah blah blah blah. I actually wasn't insulting you laughing out loud

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
Yea inoticed it right after I hit Send

Bardock42
laughing yeah, that's what i meant. That there's another Bardock on here, and that you've changed your name before, and i assumed and blah blah blah blah. I actually wasn't insulting you laughing out loud

~wickerman~
I know...I wasn't either......well aybe a little...but jsut for fun...no hust feelinjgs buddy stick out tongue

Yea inoticed it right after I hit Send

He's longer here than me embarrasment

Wickerman
I know...I wasn't either......well aybe a little...but jsut for fun...no hust feelinjgs buddy stick out tongue

He's longer here than me embarrasment

No problem. And Slip is prolly talking about misspelling "come on" wink

~wickerman~

Bardock42
No problem. And Slip is prolly talking about misspelling "come on" wink

~wickerman~

Now that you say that...most probaly he does.........still pretty disgustingful if you think aboot it....

silver_tears
viva la revolutzia thumb up

Bardock42
Apropos pleasing.....I just listened to Lou Reed - Take a Walk on the Wild Side......funniest Lyrics ever
"Candy came out from the Island
In the Bathroom she was everybodies Darling
But she never lost her hesd, even when she was giving head"

....****ign hilarious

SlipknoT
I'm listening to slayer...No supriseses

Wickerman
I'm listening to slayer...No supriseses

Stupid hobbitses mad

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
Shut up you Big Doofis head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.