Cap America vs. Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Omega Red was the Reds answer to Cap, can he beat the original super soldier.

Nataku8188
Omega Ted, no problems.

Sentry
Originally posted by jgiant
Omega Red was the Reds answer to Cap, can he beat the original super soldier.

Cap dies.

Nataku8188
I'd hate to see what Omega Ted does with those things when he gets hold of young ladies... O.O

jgiant
Dam Reds! Dam you all to Hell.

hoorayforpeepee
writers have to boost up wolverine's healing factor just so he survives a fight with omega red.

cap's prolly boned.

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'd hate to see what Omega Ted does with those things when he gets hold of young ladies... O.O

Its called "tentacle-hentai", nat !!!
I'm VERRY SURE you know that !!! smokin'

King KAM
But if Omega Red can take Cap so easily, and he is 3-3 with Wolverine then this means Wolverine can get Cap

xmarksthespot
And if a chair is furniture and a table is furniture then that means that a chair is a table...

King KAM
well you can sit on both

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
But if Omega Red can take Cap so easily, and he is 3-3 with Wolverine then this means Wolverine can get Cap

How is Wolverine and Red 3-3?

And sad to say, but Cap dies.

King KAM
Originally posted by jrodslam
How is Wolverine and Red 3-3?

And sad to say, but Cap dies.
I read a book about wolverine by MARVEL, and it showed how he is the most winningst fighter in the marvel universe he has a winning record on everybody, except for a few in which he has ties.... him and omega red are 3-3 its OFFICIAL

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
I read a book about wolverine by MARVEL, and it showed how he is the most winningst fighter in the marvel universe he has a winning record on everybody, except for a few in which he has ties.... him and omega red are 3-3 its OFFICIAL

I own X-Men #4, 5, 7, 18 and Wolverine beats him in neither. Wolverine actually gets his ass saved multiple times. And Red didnt even always use the fermones.

What issues were MARVEL talking about? Id sure like to know.

King KAM
Originally posted by jrodslam
I own X-Men #4, 5, 7, 18 and Wolverine beats him in neither. Wolverine actually gets his ass saved multiple times. And Red didnt even always use the fermones.

What issues were MARVEL talking about? Id sure like to know.

I wish i knew broham, but i dont but i promise that im not making this up. because if i was i would get ragged on...and i get enough of that already, try to look up the Wolverine book, it was like one of those Get to Know the hero better kinda books, know which ones im talkin bout?

Maximum
Omega Red Would Kick His Hiney Srry El Capitan

King KAM
probably, but thass not what the record books say

Xplosive
Omega Red is too much for Logan and Cap.

willRules
Yep, Omega Red is too powerful (or should be too powerful) for Logan to beat so Cap probably dies............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.