Does anyone Know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
What to feed mice? My snake didnt eat on of his and I want to keep the mouse as a pet because He's cute embarrasment (anyone says anything I'll cut your penis off) And dont say cheese because i tried that once And it died in 3 days...So what do they eat?

Snoopbert
Cute 'em up.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by SlipknoT
What to feed mice? My snake didnt eat on of his and I want to keep the mouse as a pet because He's cute embarrasment (anyone says anything I'll cut your penis off) And dont say cheese because i tried that once And it died in 3 days...So what do they eat?

You feed the mice Baby Snakes....or hamaster food...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
You feed the mice Baby Snakes....or hamaster food... No I love snakes shock I dont have any Hampster food...Can they eat Beef jerkey or Old Pizza or anyhting?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Cute 'em up. The mouse? confused

Acherontia
Anything. Chocolate, Cheese, lettuce, woodchips, cookies, anything. They are pests.

But are realy fun to watch when my cat goes after them big grin

WickedTexasMomA
Don't listen to them,I had a pet rat for 4 years we feed him seed's apples,bread you can go to Wally world and pick up some feed for under 2 bucks.

SlipknoT
Bread and Apples it is....Too lazy to guy to Wal Mart right now.

vatalya
I had rats and I had to buy food at the pet store. I only gave them cheese on occasion but I wouldn't know if it is a no-no for mice. I checked the internet and found that petmousesupplydepot.com has info on training mice, treats and stuff like that. They also mentioned that you have to get actual small-animal dry food to feed them for a healthy diet. Those can be found in pet stores, of course. I'm sure you can also find them at walmart.

WickedTexasMomA
Yea dog food works with them...but to much cheese can cause health issues.

SlipknoT
Yea, an older one My snake didnt eat Died after 3 days on an all cheese diet.

Lana
Yea, an older one My snake didnt eat Died after 3 days on an all cheese diet.

Ryan, you probably gave it a heart attack from all the cholesterol laughing stick out tongue

Barbarossa says you're his hero stick out tongue

BakaXero
i'd say chocolate or food palettes

playmean
tv dinners

vatalya
I'm sure I don't need to mention that chocolate is NOT a good idea.

Redeemer
Rolled oats, Hampster food or budgerigar seed (Not often)

Dog biscuits are good for their teeth as well.

Gen. Grievous
Human Flesh?

Tptmanno1
Carrots,
you can feed Mice Carrots too..

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Lana
Ryan, you probably gave it a heart attack from all the cholesterol laughing stick out tongue

Barbarossa says you're his hero stick out tongue I sit around Smoking Weed, Listening to Death Metal, Getting in Fights, And Eating CHinese Food, I'm a perfect Role Model cool

Ladyluck

aww ever cute happy

Wolflet
awwww
i think your snake fell in love ninja

SlipknoT
No, He ate the first Mouse, then left the other one alone

Wolflet
hes in love stick out tongue

SlipknoT
erm

Ladyluck
aww ever sweet happy

Wolflet
dont give me that face no expression

Coldfire
Originally posted by Wolflet
dont give me that face no expression
Lol stick out tongue

SlipknoT
erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm

Wolflet
erm

SlipknoT
wheelchair

Ladyluck
laughing every time

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing every time I'm in love with that smilie embarrasment

Ladyluck
I'm in love with that smilie embarrasment

well why don't you marry it?

Wolflet
I'm in love with that smilie embarrasment
shock

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ladyluck
well why don't you marry it? Great, now you have me wanting to watch Pee Wee's Play House, Thanks alot.

Ladyluck
Great, now you have me wanting to watch Pee Wee's Play House, Thanks alot.

laughing anytime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.