JIN vs Long The TIGER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
if in a fite would jins devil gene deafeat Longs anamalty or visversa
im mi vote i say Long The Tiger he is mi Favourite!! big grin eek!

Sonic x 20
Jin can't control his Devil form, but Long can control the Tiger within him. big grin big grin

legacy92
interesting point i never tot of that shifty shifty shifty

Darkstorm Zero
Long wins this, the Bloody Roar characters are too powerful for the majority of 3D fighting games.

legacy92
AGREED!! soo how kom dere are hardly any forums wit the bloody roar in it ?

Sonic x 20
I did make one with Bloody Roar and Mortal Kombat a while ago.

darth-yoda
devil jin would lose after along battle if im correct there is no more jin just Dj now so i think he has controll over his powers which gives him a good chance

Sonic x 20
He really doesn't have control over his powers. On Jin's intro, it said he woke up after two months and was in a forest that was destroyed and he couldn't keep the Devil within much longer. Long on the other hand, never had that happen to him.

darth-yoda
but at the end istn it just devil jin didnt the devil consume jin if so they are now one or a 70 30 split between devil jin and jin meaning from the end of 5 to the next tekken game jin will be the all powerfull devil jin but the thing that cofused me was if its devil jin now why on the tekken 6 prevewi demo dose it show jin

Sonic x 20
I don't know. Some say he won't have the ability to turn into Devil Jin anymore.

darth-yoda
hm i always thought with tekken fve ending there wasonly devil jin

Sonic x 20
There is, but we don't know if it is the true ending.

darth-yoda
yes thats the thing with tekken endings you cant be sure until the next game i mean espesical with charcters like jin were there is two of him maybe hei will actually get the devil gene that would be sweet

Sonic x 20
Maybe there really will be a Complete Devil Jin. If there is, all the other fighters better WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!

legacy92
new

legacy92
new....any1 else ?

brainchild81
Originally posted by legacy92
AGREED!! soo how kom dere are hardly any forums wit the bloody roar in it ? BR's popularity has went down a good bit 'cause the fighting lacks depth when compared to other games, also I think they had a gamecube exclusive a while back. That was smart embarrasment I've been a fan since it was in the arcade(10 points to whoever can guess what it was called back then) I think Long'd win cause he's in complete control when in beast form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.