Are you sure it was Padme's Death in Anakin dream?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
It could be something else since it only showed Padme. Cause it could've of been Moan(Sex Moan) while having *Ahem* with Obi-Wan Kenobi. Maybe thats why Luke look more like Obi-Wan Kenobi......................................................................................................

bilb
theres not enough eye rollin smilies in the world .................

p. skywalker
ok....pointless...but...... no no nevermind.. just pointless

Lil Krueger
^Agreed...Im just bored....REALLY DAMN BORED ENOUGH to make every thread my mind comes up with...

SS_181st_Snow
Um...You have a mind? blink

Lil Krueger
Yes..we all do.

SS_181st_Snow
No, that's a brain. A brain is what keeps us alive, along with the heart. But a Mind is different. I can't explain it to one who makes the "New Thread" Button cringe in fear.

Sesse
If it was a dream about sex, why was there OBI wans voice on background... Obi never showed any interest to padme. Not that we know of course.

"Anakin help me"..
had he had 1 more dream he had found out that:
"Obi wan is raping me. And killing our twins.. Oooh. anakin help!"

ewww.

kalsemo
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
It could be something else since it only showed Padme. Cause it could've of been Moan(Sex Moan) while having *Ahem* with Obi-Wan Kenobi. Maybe thats why Luke look more like Obi-Wan Kenobi......................................................................................................

hmmm... for a brief momnet he was also in a flash in the dream. Interesting theory there. Rediculous, but nontheless interesting.

p. skywalker
Originally posted by Sesse
If it was a dream about sex, why was there OBI wans voice on background... Obi never showed any interest to padme. Not that we know of course.

"Anakin help me"..
had he had 1 more dream he had found out that:
"Obi wan is raping me. And killing our twins.. Oooh. anakin help!"

ewww.

I don't know whats worse ...the thread itself ...or the fact someone tried to actually answer it...LMAO!!!

Padawan
LMAO, agreed! wink rolling on floor laughing

Originally posted by p. skywalker
I don't know whats worse ...the thread itself ...or the fact someone tried to actually answer it...LMAO!!!

DarthLazious
Ok.....Can I go puke now?

Ushgarak
Pointless- closed. Please do not open a thread like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.