Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Raz is the Admin in this KMC Board yes? Then I hav a question. Raz only have 11,784 total posts. Other I saw more than 10 people who has more than 11,784. Why is this? I was quite suprised. I expected more than 800,000.

Redeemer
Just because Raz is the Administrator doesn't mean he is gonna post like a seizuring gerbil.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Redeemer
Just because Raz is the Administrator doesn't mean he is gonna post like a seizuring gerbil.

laughing seizuring gerbil? hysterical

Redeemer
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing seizuring gerbil? hysterical

smokin'

DanZeke25

laughing

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Raz is the Admin in this KMC Board yes? Then I hav a question. Raz only have 11,784 total posts. Other I saw more than 10 people who has more than 11,784. Why is this? I was quite suprised. I expected more than 800,000.

confused I honestly cant see your point..............(and I am not trying to be funny,I am serious) no expression

BakaXero
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Do us all a favour stop making stupid threads
you can still make threads but not stupid ones..

Coldfire
laughing out loud laughing

Kosta
Most forum Admins have low post coulnts, because theyre busy keeping the forums working.

Acherontia
Damn you Kosta :-p I was Just abotu to say soemthign liek that...

Raz has Administrative duties, plus he also has the Penthouse Meetings, Magazin Interviews etc etc...

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Kosta
Most forum Admins have low post coulnts, because theyre busy keeping the forums working.

Not necessarily the case. He's not around much. Period. People have lives outside of KMC, especially the older people.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, I liked it when Raz was (almost) always on. erm

It was fun then.

Syren
It's still fun now you ungrateful dweeb schmoll

hotsauce6548

lol

Originally posted by Syren
It's still fun now you ungrateful dweeb schmoll

yes

Snoopbert
Not as much no

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Not as much no

Still pretty fun, though. big grin

Snoopbert
For some smile But it isn't as bad as it good be.

jaden101
Originally posted by Sorgo

i just tried this as an experiment...took my pet gerbil...gave it an overdose and let it spasm all over the keyboard...

results

it didnt make a single post cause it doesn't know how to use the mouse...gerbils dont really like mice anyway...its a historical thing when mice raped and pillaged their way through gerbiland back in the 1500's...the gerbils are still a bit raw about it....worse than those bloody palestinians i tell you

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by jaden101
i just tried this as an experiment...took my pet gerbil...gave it an overdose and let it spasm all over the keyboard...

results

it didnt make a single post cause it doesn't know how to use the mouse...gerbils dont really like mice anyway...its a historical thing when mice raped and pillaged their way through gerbiland back in the 1500's...the gerbils are still a bit raw about it....worse than those bloody palestinians i tell you

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.