Mindless Hulk and Hercules vs. Abomination, Classic Juggernaut, Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what could be the szenario.... if Abo, Glady and Juggs kidnapped Jarella.... Hulks girl-friend..... and a total out of control Hulk runs wild..... to free Jarella ... and ... save the world.... because the three runs on a rampage..... and nobody could stop them....

not the Fantastic Four.... not individual Avenger-formations....

and now... they kidnapped Jarella... they dont know, she is Hulks best girl-friend.....

The Prince of Power, Hercules.... wanna help Hulk.... follows him.... although the Hulk dont want his help... Hulk can do it alone ("Hulk smashes" smile .... but ... Herc ... is a fighter and wants action.... (like Arnie wink ... it is not Jarella what interests Herc... its to stop the rampage of perhaps the most awesome trio ever working combined in Marvel history.....

what could happen ????

when it comes to ... staredown ... between those 5 ...... Hulk accept the help of Hercules (and believe me.... everybody of the opponence respects the prince of power .... in my mind .. Herc has NO fear of anybody.... and Hulk... anyhow fears NOBODY )

what do you think... how this match ends ? .. or what are possible szenarios ??

olympian
I see Abomination going down first. Classic Juggernaut and Gladiator are going to be the major problems.

And Gladiator its the most versatible character here. If the first duo manages to keep them in the ground they either stalemate or win, if not they lose.

Ill go with the stalemate as the most likley scenario.

Betageuze
i see.... Hulk getting stronger than ever... so strong .. that he can bother both..... Gladiator and Juggernaut... for a time.... and damn.... to do this.... Hulk has to get very very very strong.....because i speaking here of a Glady, who is very self-confident... imagine ... Hulk .. handle Juggernaut AND Gladiator ... AT THE SAME TIME.... who else can do this ? .... i believe.... Hulk CAN do.. because ... he is incredible....

but... he has to hope, that Hercules finishes off Abomination relativly quickly.... and if Wonderman can do this,.... Herc can do this as well

and then... its 2 on 2

long pig
I refuse to believe that you can spell multisyllabic words, yet not use a god damn bit of punctuation.

You own.

olympian
I dont think either alone can take Jugs and Glads alone. Thats scratching alot. Theyr all rougly in the same league, strenghtwise with the edge for Hulk with the time going.

Thing is Jugs cant really be hurt if he has the force field on, and Glads if he plays smart can use all powers to bust the others.

Thats the reason why i said stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.