Parallax vs Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Parallax vs Hyperstorm

Parallex
Thats pretty easy, Parallex

King KAM
Wolverine would pwn them both EASILY!

Juntai
Parallax.

yahman
This is close. I mean Hyperstorm has the power of Franklin Richards and the Phoenix, while Pharralax is Pharallax (i know i cant spell).

It really comes down to this, Is Pharallax more powerful than Galactus. smile

Juntai
The guardians combined into one being when Hal entered the battery, giving all their power to Ganthet . ONE Guardian, although powered up, beat Galactus with ease, the embodiment of All Guardians power, ran from Parallax like a *****.

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
The guardians combined into one being when Hal entered the battery, giving all their power to Ganthet . ONE Guardian, although powered up, beat Galactus with ease, the embodiment of All Guardians power, ran from Parallax like a *****.

Ganthet and Krona are different beings (im about 60 % sure of this) and that happened in a crossover which isn't cannon. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by yahman
Ganthet and Krona are different beings (im about 60 % sure of this) and that happened in a crossover which isn't cannon. smile
What part about my posted suggested they were the same being?
Ganthet is the embodiment of all of the old guardians of OA, Krona was a single guardian.
Learn to read.

hoorayforpeepee
BS crossover! not to mention that the new parallax isn't nearly on the same level as "remaking" the universe parallax. hyperstorm might actually give him some fits.

hyperstorm: was going around owning alternate universes in DoFP. outsmarted reed and nathaniel richards (!!!).

"manipulate the four inherent properties of hyperspace: gravitational force, electromagnetic force, strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force, allowing him to augment his physical strength, endurance, reflexes, and durability, increase or negate the effects of gravity, project electricity, magnetic fields, heat energy, and explosive bursts, shape ambient energy in any manner he wishes, restructure matter at the sub-molecular level"

galactus used him as a power source at one point. GALACTUS!

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
What part about my posted suggested they were the same being?
Ganthet is the embodiment of all of the old guardians of OA, Krona was a single guardian.
Learn to read.

I know i realised this when after i wrote it. There's no need to shirty. Don't play with fire you'll get burned smile smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.