King Thor vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
by the way... i dont exactly know what King Thor IS ... is he the one.... that wears the Armor of the Asgardian Destroyer ?

..and how much stronger is King Thor against "normal" Thor.... and has he a chance against Galactus level Thanos ?

yahman
No he doesn't have a chance against Galactus.
He is a powerful Skyfather,(not quite as powerfull as his Dad, although he has the potential to surpass him). Classic Thor beat Thanos after been given a small amount of the Odin Force(Also after been beaten senseless by the Mangog for a long duration) Now he has non limited acsesss to all of the Odin Force. This power is beyond a planet moving level. smile He has used the combined Power of the Odin Force and Moljnir to Dent Captain Ammerica's shield and rremake the moon.

Thanos is powerful, but he's going down. smile

K3VIL
Originally posted by yahman
No he doesn't have a chance against Galactus.
He is a powerful Skyfather,(not quite as powerfull as his Dad, although he has the potential to surpass him). Classic Thor beat Thanos after been given a small amount of the Odin Force(Also after been beaten senseless by the Mangog for a long duration) Now he has non limited acsesss to all of the Odin Force. This power is beyond a planet moving level. smile He has used the combined Power of the Odin Force and Moljnir to Dent Captain Ammerica's shield and rremake the moon.

Thanos is powerful, but he's going down. smile
Thor has surpassed Odin.
He defeated Those Who Sits In The Shadow, He possess both Odin Force and Asgardian Rune mastery, he'll defeat Thanos with a wave of his hand.KT is possibly Earth strongest Skyfather, and he'll give Galactus a fight, not win, but show his own.

yahman
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor has surpassed Odin.
He defeated Those Who Sits In The Shadow, He possess both Odin Force and Asgardian Rune mastery, he'll defeat Thanos with a wave of his hand.KT is possibly Earth strongest Skyfather, and he'll give Galactus a fight, not win, but show his own.

We are not talking about Rune Thor. King Thor should loose against Galactus. smile Any way i think Odin did the Whole 'Sits in Shadow Thing' aswell. smile

long pig
Wasn't King Thor contemplating erasing all evil on the earth by using his Odin force?

Betageuze
hmm.... i wonder.. why everybody is soo impressed of Galactus... i know the character of Galactus... and he IS impressive... but why it is then possible, that he was beaten in the past by the Fantastic Four....

in the past ... i have post fights between Fantastic Four and human, powerful individuals like Hercules or Juggernaut.... where the Fantastic Four would be stalemated (by Herc) or beaten down (Juggernaut)

this make me little confuse smile

yahman
Originally posted by Betageuze
hmm.... i wonder.. why everybody is soo impressed of Galactus... i know the character of Galactus... and he IS impressive... but why it is then possible, that he was beaten in the past by the Fantastic Four....

in the past ... i have post fights between Fantastic Four and human, powerful individuals like Hercules or Juggernaut.... where the Fantastic Four would be stalemated (by Herc) or beaten down (Juggernaut)

this make me little confuse smile

Allow me to way lay your confusion. If one was to post a fight that matched the Fantastic Four against Juggernaut, one would have a good fight. If one was to recreate the same fight, and the Fantastic Four where armed with the ultimate Nullifier, Juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance. wink

ADAMANTIUM RAGE
In onebattle between thor and galactagus, thor uses his ultimate weapon which i cant remember its name. Itsa like a god force and in that comic galactucus goes into his ship and flees and says in not so many words if i didnt retreat it surley would have killed me.
Galactucus a being who literally igonred half the superheros of the world because they coulnt get his attention and he is repelled by normal thor.The man eats planets for goodness sake and no one thinks thor could beat up thanos??? dont get it. The thunder god got hit by an alien battle starship with all its weapons and it barley fazed the thunder god. people underestimte the sonof odin.

joesha28
Originally posted by ADAMANTIUM RAGE
In onebattle between thor and galactagus, thor uses his ultimate weapon which i cant remember its name. Itsa like a god force and in that comic galactucus goes into his ship and flees and says in not so many words if i didnt retreat it surley would have killed me.
Galactucus a being who literally igonred half the superheros of the world because they coulnt get his attention and he is repelled by normal thor.The man eats planets for goodness sake and no one thinks thor could beat up thanos??? dont get it. The thunder god got hit by an alien battle starship with all its weapons and it barley fazed the thunder god. people underestimte the sonof odin.

cosign...

Mider
wasnt galactus weak at that point?

joesha28
Yes he was. But even weak hardly he flees for something...what the hell! Hardly someone gets his attention.

YourBiggestFan
Yes he was. Galactus can be so underrated sometimes, since most of his showing is when he is weak =/. Is there a Galactus respect thread yet? :P.

Xplosive
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor has surpassed Odin.

Against Full powered Galactus Rune King Thor doesn't stand a chance, he wouldn't even give a battle or endanger not even close Full powered Galactus.

But Thanos would go down hard and easily.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Betageuze
by the way... i dont exactly know what King Thor IS ... is he the one.... that wears the Armor of the Asgardian Destroyer ?

..and how much stronger is King Thor against "normal" Thor.... and has he a chance against Galactus level Thanos ?

Since when is Thanos Galactus level?.Not to my knowledge embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.