Black Cat must be in Spider-Man 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideyboy 1111
Hey guys,I feel the Black Cat is one of the best Spider-Man characters ever .She deserves a place in one of theses movies,if not the third film.

Who would you guys pick to play her,my number 1 choice is Sara Michelle Gellar.Opinions and comments welcomed.

spideyboy 1111
Now who could say no to a loveable character like Felicia. love

Not only as this character stole my imagination,but my heart aswell. love

willRules
This thread already exists I think.............

Arahan
Buffy as BC? Hell no. Are you totally insane??? Sarah is not hot enough to play BC.

symbiote ruler
I rekon sarah is hot but she doesnt really hav the attitude 4 BC but i rekon eliza dushku is both hot and has the attitude

Backspace
Black Cat does not belong in a Spider-man movie. Period.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Backspace
Black Cat does not belong in a Spider-man movie. Period.

Amen to that.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Arahan
Buffy as BC? Hell no. Are you totally insane??? Sarah is not hot enough to play BC. amen to that...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Amen to that. .funny, you and I said the EXACT same thing..

spencerspider
...?I'm lost did i click on something else?well anyway since im here Black Cat would not be good for Spiderman 3 maybe intro Felicia but no Black Cat do that a little later I would say.

DarthLazious
I agree.

Spiderkid515
mayb like at the end of spidey 3 to show an appearance for black cat. but i think ether eliza dushku

Spiderkid515
or hmm. ya jus dushku

j2coolis
I'm prety sure she definately is in number three. Check out the IMDB web boards, there was an actress (don't remember who...) who was quoted as saying she played a blonde, majorish character, and I believe she also said that it wasn't Gwen Stacy.

scorpionlord
no black cat for 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.