Why do hot girls hang around gay guy's......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I dont get it!!!!!! sad

Last night I ended up pashing this ''big'' girl who had a big nose,and the girl I wanted to talk to would not leave these two guys alone,so I was thinking ''she wants a bit'' then I noticed the two guy's kissing!!

She continued to speak to them all night! mad

Wickerman
Originally posted by kmcdude
I dont get it!!!!!! sad

Last night I ended up pashing this ''big'' girl who had a big nose,and the girl I wanted to talk to would not leave these two guys alone,so I was thinking ''she wants a bit'' then I noticed the two guy's kissing!!

She continued to speak to them all night! mad

Do you like lesbians? Say you were in a bar and get to chose between: Talking to some freak that's staring at you, or talk all night long to two chicks that make out on occassion. Which would YOU choose? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

phantom_gurlz
laughing oh thats disgusting!

misha
Originally posted by Wickerman
Do you like lesbians? Say you were in a bar and get to chose between: Talking to some freak that's staring at you, or talk all night long to two chicks that make out on occassion. Which would YOU choose? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~
I think generally, it's a bit different with girls.
But, I dunno I mean I'm friends with this guy who's bi - and we're really close. Generally, gay/bi guys tend to be more in touch with their feminin side, therefor girls get along with them better. But answering the "hot girls" bit ... I dunno, coincidence maybe? erm

Coldfire

~wickerman~
laughing out loud

You've got a point tho stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by misha
I think generally, it's a bit different with girls.
But, I dunno I mean I'm friends with this guy who's bi - and we're really close. Generally, gay/bi guys tend to be more in touch with their feminin side, therefor girls get along with them better. But answering the "hot girls" bit ... I dunno, coincidence maybe? erm

It's in no way different with girls erm Except for guys that are too uncomfortable with their sexuality to understand that the same way they see chicks making out as "hot", chicks may find guys making out "hot"

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Coldfire
laughing out loud

You've got a point tho stick out tongue

yesh..i know..... naughty

~wickerman~

Kosta
I guess because gay guys dont stare at girls and act like horny cave men? I wouldn't know, I'm not gay stick out tongue.

misha
It's in no way different with girls erm Except for guys that are too uncomfortable with their sexuality to understand that the same way they see chicks making out as "hot", chicks may find guys making out "hot"

~wickerman~
I just think it's hot that they show it.
In my oppinion, if you sit 4 gay guys down in somewhere in public, and they all look exactly the same and whatever, and two of them go into a room to hook up, whereas the other two just hook up in public, the guys who hook up in public are hot because they're not ashamed of their sexuality yes

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Kosta
I guess because gay guys dont stare at girls and act like horny cave men? I wouldn't know, I'm not gay stick out tongue.

suuuuuuureeeee..

stick out tongue

Wickerman
In my oppinion, if you sit 4 gay guys down in somewhere in public, and they all look exactly the same and whatever, and two of them go into a room to hook up, whereas the other two just hook up in public, the guys who hook up in public are hot because they're not ashamed of their sexuality yes

Aaaahhhh well, then you're one of those "What you DO see is sexy" kind of people. Cool with me thumb up

~wickerman~

Wickerman
I'm not gay stick out tongue.

Thy words burn and sting like a million suns sad

~wickerman~

misha
Aaaahhhh well, then you're one of those "What you DO see is sexy" kind of people. Cool with me thumb up

~wickerman~
I didn't mean it that way stick out tongue
I meant it that I think it's hot that they're comfortable with who they are.
I don't tend to find people hot simply because they look hot. They have to be comfortable with who they are (but not too comfortable that they're up themselfes, cause for me that's a turn off) and have a good personality ... stuff like that. erm

Coldfire
yesh..i know..... naughty

~wickerman~
shifty stick out tongue
laughing out loud
I agree yes

Wickerman
I didn't mean it that way stick out tongue
I meant it that I think it's hot that they're comfortable with who they are.
I don't tend to find people hot simply because they look hot. They have to be comfortable with who they are (but not too comfortable that they're up themselfes, cause for me that's a turn off) and have a good personality ... stuff like that. erm

They might, however be comfortable with who they are but not care for showing their affection in public. I used to have a nympho rocker chick for a gf. a few years back.....and though a LOT of the relationship was nice......going out was a real b1tch for this reason. sad

~wickerman~

Coldfire
They might, however be comfortable with who they are but not care for showing their affection in public. I used to have a nympho rocker chick for a gf. a few years back.....and though a LOT of the relationship was nice......going out was a real b1tch for this reason. sad

~wickerman~
Yeah that would suck a lot.... hug

misha
That's true too! yes
But I just think it's stupid that some people feel embarased of who they are because some STUPID people can't even keep to themselves.
Like, when I was in the city with my bi friend ... he's pretty weired, but that's what I love about him. And I saw an old friend of mine, who introduced me to his new friend, and the first thing that came out of my friend's friend's mouth (a little confusing, I know embarrasment) was "is that a girl or a guy?"
Lucky my bi friend didn't hear, but I went off at him mad I mean how f***ing rude!!!

Imaginary

Yeah, that's what I think. But I'm not gay either erm

Wickerman
That's true too! yes
But I just think it's stupid that some people feel embarased of who they are because some STUPID people can't even keep to themselves.
Like, when I was in the city with my bi friend ... he's pretty weired, but that's what I love about him. And I saw an old friend of mine, who introduced me to his new friend, and the first thing that came out of my friend's friend's mouth (a little confusing, I know embarrasment) was "is that a girl or a guy?"
Lucky my bi friend didn't hear, but I went off at him mad I mean how f***ing rude!!!

LOL laughing that happened to me once. I was at the mall with my friends, and another friend brought along a "bi" friend (chick). But.......you just couldn't tell if it was a girl or a guy.....i mean....sure, Adam's apple and all that, but....she had no chest, short hair, dressed like a guy and mean@ss attitude. So i asked privately if it's a girl or a guy.....when i was told it's a girl my first reaction was "but.....but.....but.......no boobs eek " . Yeah, i know....nasty of me embarrasment . But hey, then i remembered common courtesy, appologized to my friend and just carried on casually.........the story doesn't end there, but.....it does for you shifty

~wickerman~

Coldfire
That's true too! yes
Omg that is SO rude!!

kmcdude
That's true too! yes

hysterical

misha
LOL laughing that happened to me once. I was at the mall with my friends, and another friend brought along a "bi" friend (chick). But.......you just couldn't tell if it was a girl or a guy.....i mean....sure, Adam's apple and all that, but....she had no chest, short hair, dressed like a guy and mean@ss attitude. So i asked privately if it's a girl or a guy.....when i was told it's a girl my first reaction was "but.....but.....but.......no boobs eek " . Yeah, i know....nasty of me embarrasment . But hey, then i remembered common courtesy, appologized to my friend and just carried on casually.........the story doesn't end there, but.....it does for you shifty

~wickerman~
At least you were quiet about it erm

Originally posted by Coldfire
Omg that is SO rude!!
I know - I had a f***ing go at him!

misha
hysterical
I'll pretend you didn't post that no expression

Wickerman

Yeah, quiet about it.....but i kept having to look over my shoulder when i went to the Men's room......was afraid she/he/it would stalk in and stab me sad

~wickerman~

Coldfire

Good for you!! yes

kmcdude
Yeah, quiet about it.....but i kept having to look over my shoulder when i went to the Men's room......was afraid she/he/it would stalk in and stab me sad

~wickerman~

hysterical I'm nearly crying hysterical

misha
hysterical I'm nearly crying hysterical
Well, if I had've known you think that being a jerk to other people is this funny, I would've told you earlier. Excuse my rudeness

kmcdude
Well, if I had've known you think that being a jerk to other people is this funny, I would've told you earlier. Excuse my rudeness

hysterical Thanks smile I dont think u are rude

Wickerman

Well i wasn't actually being rude, seeing as how i asked what her gender was just so that i wouldn't make any mistakes in dialogue that would lead to embarassing moments. And the discussion that concerned finding out was carried in private erm

~wickerman~

Coldfire
Well i wasn't actually being rude, seeing as how i asked what her gender was just so that i wouldn't make any mistakes in dialogue that would lead to embarassing moments. And the discussion that concerned finding out was carried in private erm

~wickerman~
she meant kmcdude smile

misha
hysterical Thanks smile I dont think u are rude
Right back at ya sweety.

~wickerman~
I wasn't talking to you. But yeah, talking behind her back wasn't rude either smile

Wickerman
Right back at ya sweety.

I wasn't talking to you. But yeah, talking behind her back wasn't rude either smile

I had to choose between talking behind her back or possibly making a gender mistake in a conversation or whatever.

~wickerman~

misha
I had to choose between talking behind her back or possibly making a gender mistake in a conversation or whatever.

~wickerman~
It's cool, I understand. Because, you know, most of my conversations, when I'm talking to someone, I usually say to them "Hey girl, did you know this?"
It's completely understandable.

Kosta
All in all, girls talk to gay guys because they know that a gay guy doesn't have any ulterior motives when talking to a girl.

Coldfire

~wickerman~
yes Always a good plan

kmcdude
All in all, girls talk to gay guys because they know that a gay guy doesn't have any ulterior motives when talking to a girl.

That kind of sucks..........

Kosta
Originally posted by DanZeke25
suuuuuuureeeee..

stick out tongue

I was being serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.