Me and You and Everyone We Know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SleaterKinney32
Hi. I searched for a forum for this film but didn't come across anything. If there's another forum for it, my apologies. But, I wanted to open a discussion for this film because I saw it a while back and really, really enjoyed it. The cinematography, the music, everything about it was great. It left me with a feeling of happiness afterwards.

Has anyone else seen it?

MildPossession
I saw a review for it on television yesterday, so looking forwards to it, will rent it.

Morpheus
Originally posted by SleaterKinney32
Hi. I searched for a forum for this film but didn't come across anything. If there's another forum for it, my apologies. But, I wanted to open a discussion for this film because I saw it a while back and really, really enjoyed it. The cinematography, the music, everything about it was great. It left me with a feeling of happiness afterwards.

Has anyone else seen it?

raver right here,my friend.
after i saw this film. x3
my Theater gave me a poster.
i went out and got the soundtrack. i love it all.

))<>((
FOREVER.

What was a good part 4 u?
raver

SleaterKinney32
Hahaha I loved the entire ))<>(( part. It's hard to pick a favorite part, but I really enjoyed the encounters with the two main characters, like the conversations they had, especially that one they had with the picture you just put up, probably one of the most interesting conversations I've heard in a while, haha.

Morpheus
raver The one part thats not a big fav of is when Richard wanted
Christine out of his car.> raver

SleaterKinney32
Yeah I didn't see that coming. I felt really bad for her.

Cinemaddiction
I'm dying to see this, and finally found ONE theatre that's showing it. It's friggin' Minneapolis, and we've got ONE indie friendly theatre. Ridiculous.

SleaterKinney32
Hahha, I love indie theaters. I've only been to one once, when I went up to New York, but it was amazing.

Morpheus
Hahha, I love indie theaters. I've only been to one once, when I went up to New York, but it was amazing. raver
I love indie theaters.the city's oldest and most traditional venue for fine art, foreign, and independent films. raver

SleaterKinney32
HEY! Your signature shows Miho from Sin City. I just watched it and it was AMAZING!

Morpheus
HEY! Your signature shows Miho from Sin City. I just watched it and it was AMAZING! raver IT IS VERY. As of right now im
reading the books.

1.THE HARD GOODBYE.>DONEthumb up thumb up
2.A DAME TO KILL FOR.>DONEthumb up
3.THE BIG FAT KILL.>DONE thumb up thumb up thumb up

SOON TO READ>THAT YELLOW BASTARD raver

SleaterKinney32
I will definitely have to check those out. Woo! There's going to be a sequal too!

Morpheus
yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.