Marvel: The End...canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord S
Some people are saying that all the separate 'The End' series, (ie. 'Marvel: The End, X-Men: The End, etc), are supposed to be like 'What-Ifs'...but then how do you explain the 12-issue limited Thanos series? That appeared to be fully canon.

Perhaps 'Marvel: The End' was supposed to be the only canon series of the bunch. It'd be really stupid if it wasn't.

Pointinel
i think so....

but maybe hulk the end and xm:the end is cannon also if nothing drastic is changed along the way, you know like "back 2 the future"

HigH ScholaR
marvel the end to me wasn't canon but it is, as it's mainly a link up to thanos's own series however he did recreate the universe so no resurection will happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

Richrf
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
marvel the end to me wasn't canon but it is, as it's mainly a link up to thanos's own series however he did recreate the universe so no resurection will happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

Indeed, a marvel universe where resurrection is diallowed is definitely not canon. I'm not sure even it would fly as a What-if .

big grin

pr1983
i cant believe for one second that x-men the end is canon... dunno about thanos as i havent read it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.