QT best director?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

puttn84
QT has to be the best director he hasnt been in one movie that has been in any way disapointing or un entertainting... he exagerates the "truth" to make you understand and keep watching.. his mind combined with Johnny Depp would have to be the best film ever.. if any of you have seen Donny Brasco you'd understand what im saying.. with the technology that they used in Sin City combined w/ the cast stars he gets hed easily win every award at the shows. I think ive finished my collection of Johnny Depp, Uma Thurman and QT movies but if you guys dont mind adding a list of movies you know by him im trying to close out my collection
ty

Myth
Are you saying that QT and Depp "would" be good together? Or are you saying that QT worked with Depp in Donny Brasco? Because if it is the second, you're wrong buddy. QT had no part in the making of that movie. And as much as you and I love QT, the SAG doesn't show much love for Quentin.

puttn84
Sorry, the whole post was a lil distorted... but what i was trying to say is taht Depp and QT in a movie would kick ass quite possibly be the best combination imo

DarthLazious
He is one of the best and also one of my all time favorite directors.

tabby999
i dont think that Depp and Tarantino would connect as well as Depp has with Burton

DarthLazious
I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.