What would your lives be like without KOTOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

splendidAp
I am not a KOTOR player, but I'm overwhelmed with all the posts. Thats all you guys ever talk about. This is the Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe forum. So where is the literature? Only video games? What would you guys do without KOTOR, this forum would be empty. KOTOR sucks, lets talk about something else.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by splendidAp
I am not a KOTOR player, but I'm overwhelmed with all the posts. Thats all you guys ever talk about. This is the Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe forum. So where is the literature? Only video games? What would you guys do without KOTOR, this forum would be empty. KOTOR sucks, lets talk about something else.

mad

Darth L. Dipsit
We don't like to repress the activities of individuals on this forum - KOTOR is considered totally acceptable and relevant, and people don't get bashed for liking it "too much." If you want to discuss literature, sir, then why not make a thread about the books or series? That does not require putting anything or anybody down.

Darth_Frobo
Right...first off if your not a kotor player that means you would be in no position to judge it's quality as you wouldn't know and even if you did play it your opinion doesn't really make me care it won game of the year and has been repeatedly called one of the best RPG's ever and next to halo 2 is considered the best game on xbox ever, we talk about what we want you're not a mod if you don't like it don't come here, if you want to talk about literature make a thread about it or find a thread.

Darth Faunus
Who are you, anyway?

Sorry Dipsit, lol, but the Jawok approach doesn't always work.

Oh yeah, wrong forum.

Gryn Jabar
If I had never played KOTOR I would look like this

Gryn Jabar
instead of

Darth L. Dipsit
Dude, is that really you? Is that your dorm?

Gryn Jabar
Can't a guy enjoy a moment of peace?

Darth L. Dipsit
Of course, man! I just thought that was real cool, if that were really you and everything, dude! thumb up thumb up

Gryn Jabar
That actually isn't me, I typed in "slob" into google, and lo and behold. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Darth L. Dipsit
Aah, all right. Too bad.

Rayvann Sadow
Hey here is me and my fat face!

Baston Alveron
nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.