Bane to his highest venom overload vs Green Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win this fight. I would have to say Hulk even though Bane would be possiily bigger than Hulk with all his venom put into himself.

Juntai
hulk

Onikirimaru
Hulk could kill him easy as farting.

colossus17
WTF?? dont you people know what bane can do he can lift almost 1-2 tons with that thing.....he will murder the hulk its not even funny...i dont think any marvel powerhouse could fight him....maybe gladiator could give him a fight but will loose....bane is just to powerful 1-2 blows and the hulk is dead......bane is just to strong and to durable....

jgiant
Bane can beat wolverine!?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by colossus17
WTF?? dont you people know what bane can do he can lift almost 1-2 tons with that thing.....he will murder the hulk its not even funny...i dont think any marvel powerhouse could fight him....maybe gladiator could give him a fight but will loose....bane is just to powerful 1-2 blows and the hulk is dead......bane is just to strong and to durable....

Hehehe...

Now, now be nice colossus

colossus17
Originally posted by jgiant
Bane can beat wolverine!?

common u know better then that....u know the rules.....wolverine emmits a psionic field.....which draws people into a brawl with him.and you know that no one can survive a brawl with wolverine not even LT or pheonix

Juntai
Bane beat Batman, who beat Hulk with a sidekick.

Juntai
common u know better then that....u know the rules.....wolverine emmits a psionic field.....which draws people into a brawl with him.and you know that no one can survive a brawl with wolverine not even LT or pheonix
thats some of the funniest shit i ever read.

because his arms move light speed
look at the tracers
lmfao
he may not be as fast as flash, but his arms sure dwarf his speed when moving. lets not forget that he's indestructive immortal and insta-heals any wound, even from a single cell.

colossus17
Originally posted by Juntai
thats some of the funniest shit i ever read.

because his arms move light speed
look at the tracers
lmfao
he may not be as fast as flash, but his arms sure dwarf his speed when moving. lets not forget that he's indestructive immortal and insta-heals any wound, even from a single cell.

dude he heals from a quantum particle...his body moves in light speed when he is attacking someone.....and u cannot break his skeleton in a crossover ....Lucifer himself stated that neither him nor the presence could damage wolverine's skeleton, and that its power is greater then the source wall.it was later stated by darkseid that the "mystical" external source that feeds energy to it.....is wolverine's skeleton, and wolverine cannot be stopped by any1 even class 100 punches are nothing to him......he always wins a fight..he is so fast ur arms are cut off and u dont even notice...although he has peak human strength he can still cut and slice anything or everything even air.....dimensions, abstract concepts such as time...and many other things

Juntai
fdghsldjghkjl.sU /aS:Lkjakf;lmao

colossus17
indeed....

jinzin
I'm telling you I think if FB spidey and FB wolverine amalgamed they might be able to tkae down HKH......

Juntai
whats FB? and HKH?

colossus17
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm telling you I think if FB spidey and FB wolverine amalgamed they might be able to tkae down HKH......
perhaps they could.....but what are FB spidey's recent powers?

jinzin
FB=fanboy incarnation of the character tha already exists....these incarnations have near omnipotent powers in comparison with their mainstream counterparts.....

HKH=HULK KILLER HUMANOID....the baddest motha****a to be seen this side of jp and don't you forget it...

jinzin
perhaps they could.....but what are FB spidey's recent powers?

this may need an update..it's hard to keep up...

Unlimited strength (can one punch anyone)
Unlimited speed (he can move faster than anyone can see even precogs)
The best precog in existence (he's seen everything coming at him since before they were born)
His webbing moves just as fast as he does if not an infinteimal amount slower than he does.
and it can hold even the gods for eternity since it never disolves and can't be cut by anyone.
He can sap his opponents powers til they're weaker than newborn babies.
He is also omniscient as he knows everything about a person.
Once the spidersense goes off Spiderman is already elsewhere.
He appearently can fly and completly immobilize his opponents too

colossus17
this may need an update..it's hard to keep up...

Unlimited strength (can one punch anyone)
Unlimited speed (he can move faster than anyone can see even precogs)
The best precog in existence (he's seen everything coming at him since before they were born)
His webbing moves just as fast as he does if not an infinteimal amount slower than he does.
and it can hold even the gods for eternity since it never disolves and can't be cut by anyone.
He can sap his opponents powers til they're weaker than newborn babies.
He is also omniscient as he knows everything about a person.
Once the spidersense goes off Spiderman is already elsewhere.
He appearently can fly and completly immobilize his opponents too

indeed he is a powerful creature..but the HKH is on a totally different league and u know it....he ***** slapped LT and eternity just casue they didnt invite him to galactuse's birthday

jinzin
yeah but an fb wolvie/spidey amalgam? I mean common...you'd have to be crazy to fight that mo...

colossus17
yeah but an fb wolvie/spidey amalgam? I mean common...you'd have to be crazy to fight that mo...

yeah i guess u r right master "dan" did it in BS #439 and he almost got killed.....

Juntai
Unless you're PF, because she can step outside of time and look at the universe, even though other people can erase and recreate them with absent thoughts, standing outside looking in is much more impressive.

colossus17
Unless you're PF, because she can step outside of time and look at the universe, even though other people can erase and recreate them with absent thoughts, standing outside looking in is much more impressive.

JP is more powerful then pheonix....do u even read JP comics?

Juntai
dunno, i dont even know what jp stands for.

colossus17
dunno, i dont even know what jp stands for.

u make me sick.....

jinzin
u make me sick.....

laughing out loud

at this point......how can ANYONE....not.........

............ FFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRR JP!?!?!?!?!??!

jinzin
yeah i guess u r right master "dan" did it in BS #439 and he almost got killed.....

seriously.....and I mean...we all know master "dan" carries around the bad mother ****er wallet...

Juntai
omggggggggg

jinzin
seriously...that guy KOed hulk in like 3 punches...iit's ridiculous....

colossus17
yeah master "dan" has 30% of JP's full power .....he could easily destroy.....the abstracts if he wanted to.....

Juntai
and whos "dan"?

jinzin
well he tought jp everyything he ever learned about fighting..so it makes sense....

colossus17
and whos "dan"?

master "dan" is JP's master he tought him how to fight....he tought him to be able to throw 30,567 punches a second.....master dan is his spiritual guide.....a very powerful individual

jinzin
..i would open my bs comics to show ya but they're way too valuable....so here's some concept art for "MASTER DAN"...

colossus17
..i would open my bs comics to show ya but they're way too valuable....so here's some concept art for "MASTER DAN"...

indeed master dan is...powerful....god dammit i dont know why people dont buy more BS comics

jinzin
it's probably because it's an indy....they're hard as hell to find....

colossus17
it's probably because it's an indy....they're hard as hell to find....

true

hawkwind
jarvis destroys them both

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by hawkwind
jarvis destroys them both

Not before Alfred.

colossus17
FEAR JP.....!

braz

omg...you HAVE GOT to be kidding me...The hulk would murder Bane in one punch...i mean geese he can leap 3 miles and toss a 60 TON army tank like 5 miles...remember the movie??? omg i mean he exceeds the 100 ton weight class and ur sayin bane could beat him becus he can lift 1-2 tons pfffhahahahahahahhahahaha...your joking right? Bane wouldnt be able to keep up with the Hulk for a single second...The Hulk is at least..and i mean at least 50 times stronger and FASTER than Bane...he would get crushed...
n btw...Batman did beat Bane...when Batman was sick too..just thought id let ya kno wink

colossus17
Originally posted by braz
omg...you HAVE GOT to be kidding me...The hulk would murder Bane in one punch...i mean geese he can leap 3 miles and toss a 60 TON army tank like 5 miles...remember the movie??? omg i mean he exceeds the 100 ton weight class and ur sayin bane could beat him becus he can lift 1-2 tons pfffhahahahahahahhahahaha...your joking right? Bane wouldnt be able to keep up with the Hulk for a single second...The Hulk is at least..and i mean at least 50 times stronger and FASTER than Bane...he would get crushed...
n btw...Batman did beat Bane...when Batman was sick too..just thought id let ya kno wink

what the hell are u talking about???? bane could probably take on gladiator....and the entrie x-men....and if he is really pissed bane could prob take galactus..... so DONT TEACH me about comics i know what bane can do.....the guy can lift 1-2 tons!!

Tron
Ummmm, I don't know how this thread went off topic for 2 pages, but please get back on topic? Thank you.

And wouldn't overloading on venom KILL Bane?

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmm, I don't know how this thread went off topic for 2 pages, but please get back on topic? Thank you.

And wouldn't overloading on venom KILL Bane?

He'd get horney like hulk in ultimates. Robin would be running for his life.

colossus17
fine......fine lets get on topic...bane will die...he has no chance.....hulk outclasses him in everything by a factor of 100.....its not even a match..bane will die within 2-3 seconds....done. smile

braz
thank you smile

Wynndar
Im picturing Hulk and Bane in one of those tests of strength positions that the WWF wrestlers used to do 20 years ago...where they have their fingers of each hand interlocked and they try to overpower the other...Its just that after about .5 seconds of being in this position every bone in Bane's body would give way and it would look ike Hulk was wrestling pile of play-dough.

grey fox
Bane - haha stupid green bean I'm going to use all of my venom...AT ONCE , and then beat your ass down

Hulk-Hulk think that bad id....

(Bane shoots up with all of the venom and starts to OD )

Bane-GHAAAAA (falls on the floor and twitches for a little while ..... later on dan urinates on the corpse and hkh mounts his body on his wall)

jinzin
poor bane..

CorderaMitchell
dude he heals from a quantum particle...his body moves in light speed when he is attacking someone.....and u cannot break his skeleton in a crossover ....Lucifer himself stated that neither him nor the presence could damage wolverine's skeleton, and that its power is greater then the source wall.it was later stated by darkseid that the "mystical" external source that feeds energy to it.....is wolverine's skeleton, and wolverine cannot be stopped by any1 even class 100 punches are nothing to him......he always wins a fight..he is so fast ur arms are cut off and u dont even notice...although he has peak human strength he can still cut and slice anything or everything even air.....dimensions, abstract concepts such as time...and many other things

You forgot that wolverine stabs and kills the ocean floor, he has jetpacks in his femurs.

He has superhuman strength.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You forgot that wolverine stabs and kills the ocean floor, he has jetpacks in his femurs.

He has superhuman strength.

And magical kryptonite claws to kill Superman.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
And magical kryptonite claws to kill Superman. There are people who actually think wolverine beats superman....

Grammaton
LMFAO!!!

colossus17
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
There are people who actually think wolverine beats superman....

what?? wait so wolverine cannot beat superman?? confused

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Grammaton
LMFAO!!! You guys want links of these fanboys, they are the same people in EVERY wolverine thread...

CorderaMitchell
what?? wait so wolverine cannot beat superman?? confused I'm not talking about wolverine prime, friend.

jplatinum
Green Hulk stretches out his arms to yan and accidentally taps Bane with his fingertips. Bane is knocked out.
Better fight would be bane versus hulk(while Hulk has his arms and legs tied behind his back by an unbreakable mystic chain).

"Hulk Smash!"
Literally.

colossus17
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JP its you

CorderaMitchell
lmfao!

Wynndar
Bane cant even lift the Hulk's d!ck

Fanboy

Wow 1-2 tons. When Hulk starts out at 70 and goes higher and higher as he gets more mad. Bane does not stand a chance.

supremthor
come people this is just sad..............how the hell is hulk able to bet bane. ya need to read more BS comics. i got every issue. like in issue #4563 bane used so much venom he was able to break the very concept
of time and space. in other words he wiped out every thing from the multivers even the very atoms. relizing his error he used his maga phoenix psyc times 1999999999999 to recreat the multiverse.............................................damn people need to relize just how powerful bane is.

colossus17
Originally posted by supremthor
come people this is just sad..............how the hell is hulk able to bet bane. ya need to read more BS comics. i got every issue. like in issue #4563 bane used so much venom he was able to break the very concept
of time and space. in other words he wiped out every thing from the multivers even the very atoms. relizing his error he used his maga phoenix psyc times 1999999999999 to recreat the multiverse.............................................damn people need to relize just how powerful bane is.

i agree with you i also have that issue........and that wasent even bane at full potential......if he overloads on venom he can transcend our dimensions of space and time and go to realms beyond our comprehension......i remember him being able to create new concpets and not only being able to destroy them. he was overloaded just a little and killed all the eternals and beyonders......then he challenged wolverine to a brawl........and we allknow what happenes when u brawl with wolverine.......... sad

colossus17
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wow 1-2 tons. When Hulk starts out at 70 and goes higher and higher as he gets more mad. Bane does not stand a chance.

you fool its DC universe tons not marvel universe tons.dont u know the system??????????????????????? 1-2 tons in DC mean like 1000 tons in marvel......so bane is alot stronger then hulk's puny "100" tons....in DC terms hulk can only lift 0.10 tons.....wonder woman is stated at 50 tons and yet she does the same feats as superman so if u want to compare her shit to marvel u go 50 times 1000.......and that will tell u have true power........dam everyone knows that.......now u r not cool.....u make me sick......

colossus17
Fear the DC ton system!

supremthor
i agree with you i also have that issue........and that wasent even bane at full potential......if he overloads on venom he can transcend our dimensions of space and time and go to realms beyond our comprehension......i remember him being able to create new concpets and not only being able to destroy them. he was overloaded just a little and killed all the eternals and beyonders......then he challenged wolverine to a brawl........and we allknow what happenes when u brawl with wolverine.......... sad
damn ur right. not even HOAA dare challenge wolverine in a brawl............ sad sadly all have fallen to wolverine and spider not even the combined forces of all the great cosmic powers including superman fanboys,batman fanboys,glaitor fanboys, Silver surfer fanboys, and thor fanboys stand less then a 00000000.1/ 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chance of betting wolverine and spiderman. i no very sad.

jplatinum
Colossus is right.
I still hate the flawed rating systems.
They should have some neutrality point.
Like for crossovers between the comics characters not that bs fan vote crap, but a good straight up honest crossover fight between two top characters from different universes.
Sad to say this, but the writers( company heads) probably won't let this happen.
I hadn't seen it yet.

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Colossus is right.
I still hate the flawed rating systems.
They should have some neutrality point.
Like for crossovers between the comics characters not that bs fan vote crap, but a good straight up honest crossover fight between two top characters from different universes.
Sad to say this, but the writers( company heads) probably won't let this happen.
I hadn't seen it yet.

thank you JP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.