Would you have Sex with your best friends younger sister, if she was Hot ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Well would you, or would it feel akward.

shaber
If she was eager.

mysterio69
if he's really your best friend, he wouldn't deprive you of booty.

Kharhmah
If the genders were switched..................... no.

§P0oONY
Of course...

shaber
I don't actually have any male friends with younger sisters sad says something about my life now I consider it.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by shaber
I don't actually have any male friends with younger sisters sad says something about my life now I consider it.
Aww, hug

shaber
hug big grin

Kharhmah
happy

Syren
If she was legal, shouldn't this be the point? big grin

shaber
All right, don't lower the tone.

Neo_Version 7
That's a tough one. erm

shaber
Hang on, the question didn't specify the gender of the friend did it? So I wonder what would have happened if I'd asked the JCR president to introduce me to hers! eek!

Syren
eek!

Good plan shifty

snehin
it depends i mean my best friend is my gf so in this case hell no besides im still too young anyways!

Syren
laughing out loud Objective outlook wink

snehin
under different circumstances i'd do it only if my best friend doesn't mind me datin her in which case if we hav sex its none of his business!!

Sweet Chocolate
ummmm....nope stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Well if I was attracted to her and had met her as an adult I probably would,but if I had known her since like grade school she would seem like just a sister to me I'm sure so the desire wouldnt be there even if she was hot.so yeah in that instance it would be awkward but I wouldnt want to if that was the case anyways though.

snehin
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Well if I was attracted to her and had met her as an adult I probably would,but if I had known her since like grade school she would seem like just a sister to me I'm sure so the desire wouldnt be there even if she was hot.so yeah in that instance it would be awkward but I wouldnt want to if that was the case anyways though. well strange shit can happen like me and my gf can tralk bout how attractive i find her sis and her!!

Mr Parker
I can say that I have honestly never been in that situation where I found my girlfriends sister hot as well thankfully.

snehin
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I can say that I have honestly never been in that situation where I found my girlfriends sister hot as well thankfully. its hard if u get into a fight she has a deadly weapon against u in this form!!

Snoopbert
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Well would you, or would it feel akward. Dunno.

Syren
This is so Harry Potter disgust

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Syren

laughing out loud

Syren
eyes

Snoopbert

Syren
You quoted me and didn't write anything? That makes me feel all warm inside embarrasment

CorderaMitchell
Depends on closeness, and age...

Syren
yes

Acherontia
Originally posted by snehin
it depends i mean my best friend is my gf (...)

I can see a thousand problems with that, But fi it works out for you, then good for you big grin

snehin
This is so Harry Potter disgust lol

Originally posted by Acherontia
I can see a thousand problems with that, But fi it works out for you, then good for you big grin there will be probs in every relationship its how well u solve it tht keeps ur relationship goin!

hawkwind
no

Raven Guardia
um...how much younger is she? if she is like 14 then ewww. If she would be like 16 or 17 then whatever. Its you and your friends realtionship on the line.

Leo.M
she'd have to hot, 16 or older, because i just wouldn't Miss up one of my friend sno hips just so I can nail the dude's sister

Hornyman

Hell yeah.

justjakk
if my friend was a friend, this wouldnt be a problem if she was old enough and single. its like who is better suited for your sister? a friend you can trust or some schmo you dont know?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by justjakk
if my friend was a friend, this wouldnt be a problem if she was old enough and single. its like who is better suited for your sister? a friend you can trust or some schmo you dont know?

good point....but does Pimp wanna do her because he likes her (for more then her looks) or just because she is hot. If its just because she is hot that is shallow and if I had a sis and some guy tried to get lucky with her and didnt really care about her, that Mo'fo would be dead.

kmcdude
I actually have done my friends younger sister and he doesn't know to this day!yes

a1hsauce
maybe erm...as long as she was legal

silver_tears
yes, yes I would no expression

SlipknoT
I wou as long as she was hot.

Hulk Power
Hell yeah I would. I just hope my best friend wouldn't find out because he would kick my ass.

snehin
Originally posted by justjakk
if my friend was a friend, this wouldnt be a problem if she was old enough and single. its like who is better suited for your sister? a friend you can trust or some schmo you dont know? good point

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
um...how much younger is she? if she is like 14 then ewww. If she would be like 16 or 17 then whatever. Its you and your friends realtionship on the line. she my age 15!so my gf|!

SlipknoT
Hahaha, Actually I'd really wanna **** my Best friends sister So I could Always be making fun of him if he was Pissing Me off "Dude i ****ed your sis and she was so tight and Wet" I mean what Could he say to that?

snehin
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Hahaha, Actually I'd really wanna **** my Best friends sister So I could Always be making fun of him if he was Pissing Me off "Dude i ****ed your sis and she was so tight and Wet" I mean what Could he say to that? damn wont that keep u high!

Hulk Power
Hahaha, Actually I'd really wanna **** my Best friends sister So I could Always be making fun of him if he was Pissing Me off "Dude i ****ed your sis and she was so tight and Wet" I mean what Could he say to that?

Not me. My friend is freakin buff and really strong. Way more than me. If I said something like "dude your sister was so tight" or "she gives the best blow jobs" he would kill me. He'd be so mad I wouldn't be able to kick his ass. He would probably rip my wiener off and make me eat it or something. sad

snehin
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Not me. My friend is freakin buff and really strong. Way more than me. If I said something like "dude your sister was so tight" or "she gives the best blow jobs" he would kill me. He'd be so mad I wouldn't be able to kick his ass. He would probably rip my wiener off and make me eat it or something. sad lol lucky u my bestfriend and my gf are the same aka im dead if i try anythn funny in her sis i can tell her tht her sis hot but cant make a move!!lol

SlipknoT
Not me. My friend is freakin buff and really strong. Way more than me. If I said something like "dude your sister was so tight" or "she gives the best blow jobs" he would kill me. He'd be so mad I wouldn't be able to kick his ass. He would probably rip my wiener off and make me eat it or something. sad Eh, I'm bigger than all of my friends and They are scared of me when I'm mad. But my one friend Ben, Ooofa, Hes Purely Insane, I wouldnt mess with him.

snehin
Eh, I'm bigger than all of my friends and They are scared of me when I'm mad. But my one friend Ben, Ooofa, Hes Purely Insane, I wouldnt mess with him. lol crazy friends donno fear do they?

SlipknoT
When I'm Reaaaaaly Pissed off they do.

snehin
When I'm Reaaaaaly Pissed off they do. oh then u get reaaaally pissed often?

Hulk Power
Eh, I'm bigger than all of my friends and They are scared of me when I'm mad. But my one friend Ben, Ooofa, Hes Purely Insane, I wouldnt mess with him.

There's only one friend I would worry about. His name is Anthony. I'm taller than him but he's stronger than me. He can lift like 50 pounds more than me in everything. If I slept with his sister and he found out, he would go insane.

Sir Mist
Is this more of a one night stand thing, or a whole relationship thing?confused

snehin
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Is this more of a one night stand thing, or a whole relationship thing?confused both!

Hulk Power
Is this more of a one night stand thing, or a whole relationship thing?confused

My friend wouldn't care which one it is. He would still beat the shit out of me.

Sir Mist
My friend wouldn't care which one it is. He would still beat the shit out of me.

What if she made the first move on you?

snehin
What if she made the first move on you? her bro wont care!just beat the hell outa him for goin along with it or atleast thts wat i'd do if someone made a move on my gf or her sis!!

Hulk Power
What if she made the first move on you?

I would do her but my friend would get mad at her and tell her to keep away from me. He's really overprotective over his sister.

Backbone
This is so Harry Potter disgust laughing

snehin
I would do her but my friend would get mad at her and tell her to keep away from me. He's really overprotective over his sister. wow ok im confused im back to normal!!

Backbone
Hahaha, Actually I'd really wanna **** my Best friends sister So I could Always be making fun of him if he was Pissing Me off "Dude i ****ed your sis and she was so tight and Wet" I mean what Could he say to that? Good point dude yes

Hulk Power
wow ok im confused im back to normal!!

What do you mean?

snehin
What do you mean? I'm always confused if I'm not I'm not normal been abnormal lately!

Hulk Power
I'm always confused if I'm not I'm not normal been abnormal lately!

You're pretty weird man. I had never heard of anything like that.

snehin
You're pretty weird man. I had never heard of anything like that. im weird and lovin it!

Hulk Power
im weird and lovin it!

I can tell.

snehin
I can tell. lol

Backbone
You're pretty weird man. I had never heard of anything like that. laughing out loud

snehin
Originally posted by Backbone
laughing out loud huh?wats funny bout tht?

SlipknoT
oh then u get reaaaally pissed often? Lately I have been but its usually when I'm drunk, I'm an angry drunk.

snehin
Lately I have been but its usually when I'm drunk, I'm an angry drunk. damn thts dangerous

ShapedByWords
I would. I did... with both of them.

snehin
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
I would. I did... with both of them. lol

SlipknoT
damn thts dangerous Yea, I usually make an ass out of myself and start fights, and end up losing cause i can even stand laughing out loud

snehin
Yea, I usually make an ass out of myself and start fights, and end up losing cause i can even stand laughing out loud lol drunk angry and barly able to stand kool damn!

Rogue Jedi
How much younger is she than me?

snehin
born 1990!

Kosta
Yeah I would, cuz my best friend knows I wouldnt do it unless it was a relationship, and he would approve, as do best friends who trust eachoter. He would also threaten to break my legs if I ever hurt her, as a best friend SHOULD do. stick out tongue

snehin
Originally posted by Kosta
Yeah I would, cuz my best friend knows I wouldnt do it unless it was a relationship, and he would approve, as do best friends who trust eachoter. He would also threaten to break my legs if I ever hurt her, as a best friend SHOULD do. stick out tongue lol my bestfriend might hav before we got together she might if we ever brake up or she could kill me for brakin up with her

Rogue Jedi
born 1990!
1990? ok. you have to bear in mind that i am 35.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Kosta
Yeah I would, cuz my best friend knows I wouldnt do it unless it was a relationship, and he would approve, as do best friends who trust eachoter. He would also threaten to break my legs if I ever hurt her, as a best friend SHOULD do. stick out tongue
lol

Rogue Jedi
would anyone know about it afterwards?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
1990? ok. you have to bear in mind that i am 35. shock You're 35!?!?!?!

snehin
1990? ok. you have to bear in mind that i am 35. whoa u old!

Rogue Jedi
you guys didnt know this? its in my profile.

DarkC
Based on the two threads PimpXMaster has made, I'm started to have suspisions. erm

debbiejo
whoa u old!

35 isn't old......not at all....now 85...that's old.

cindy8219

No, I wouldn't.

DarkC
Originally posted by debbiejo
35 isn't old......not at all....now 85...that's old.
Corran - Mid 50's.

lil bitchiness

Well, I ride not slide, so sister probably wouldnt happen, but who knows. I possibly would, depending o the level of hotness.

snehin
you guys didnt know this? its in my profile. never read a profile without permission!!lol its a load of crap tht i follow

snehin
Originally posted by debbiejo
35 isn't old......not at all....now 85...that's old. ok u right!

Originally posted by DarkC
Corran - Mid 50's. whoa

DarkC
Yeah, he doesn't come on much anymore.

snehin
Yeah, he doesn't come on much anymore. oh ok!

punkrocker666
you guys didnt know this? its in my profile. im to stuipid 2

snehin
Originally posted by punkrocker666
im to stuipid 2 lol me the same

DarkC
Originally posted by punkrocker666
im to stuipid 2
From your spelling, I would say, yes you are. big grin

snehin
From your spelling, I would say, yes you are. big grin hey u forgettin me!!{meanie u forgot me}

DarkC
No, you didn't call yourself stupid.

snehin
No, you didn't call yourself stupid. Originally posted by snehin
lol me the same this proves different!!

WindDancer
Not appropriate for this forum. Plus is getting out of PG13 standard.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.