Street Level Tourney: Sign-Up Thread (Enter Now!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
Just sign up here. No drafting yet. After we have 15 sign-ups and a decent # of alternates I'll come on and announce around when drafting will start (probably won't be an exact time like this thread but it'll be a day and a rough time estimate).

Please know: This is a sign-up for the entire tourney (probably 2-3 months). Do not sign up unless you have every intention of completing it. I don't want people dropping out once it's started and have ready and willing alternates doing nothing.

I'll post a copy of the rules soon.

Good luck...

Khellendros
I'm in.

long pig
Me too.

Khellendros
So, drafting won't be today then?

long pig
Originally posted by Khellendros
I'm in.
Good to see you made it.

DigiMark007

stormfront13
woo-hoo I made it(i'm in)

long pig
If it isn't I'm going to ****ing bed.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Good to see you made it.
I refreshed the forum page so many damn times...

Laminator_X
Count me in.

DigiMark007

No. Tomorrow at the earliest. Probably sometime Tuesday or Wednesday though. I'll announce it.

long pig
I refreshed the forum page so many damn times...
laughing
I did it so much my damn comp froze.

Cool, lam and storm!

Welcome, all of you will perish. smile

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Welcome, all of you will perish. smile
Yes, yes they will. As will you.

long pig
I perished your mom last night....

OOOHHHHHH!!!!

laughing Later folks I'm tired.

zachrivard
count me in

Nataku8188
I'm in

Dizzle
Me as well. Hell yes, I made it!

That's seven kids...

And Digi, you gonna warn us before the drafts start?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Dizzle
And Digi, you gonna warn us before the drafts start?

Yeah, once enough are signed up I'll announce who's in and give you guys a rough time for the first draft. Hopefully there won't be as much of a rush, or as much urgency for some, unless you're going for popular people like Wolverine, Spidey, Slade, etc.

And I'll leave the draft thread up as long as needed (within reason) for everyone to pick so don't worry if you draft a day late or something. I'll be leaving it up at least for a few days, possibly more depending on character discussion.

Sentry
I'm in. big grin

DigiMark007
Well with Scoob, we have 9 right now.

Remember: Anyone can sign up. If you're readin this and you're interested, do it!

Solidus Snake
i want in

Scoobless
i'm surprised his hasn't filled up yet...... there was a lot of interest when it was first mentioned

DigiMark007
Not exactly the gold rush everyone was expecting, eh?

I figured it would take at least a day or so, possibly more...16's quite a lot, and the last tourney only had about that many people show an interest. Still, to stay to the 3-month estimate I made for the tourney we have an entire month for sign-ups and drafting, and I seriously doubt it'll take that long. 10's the number at the moment.

And in case it didn't get read since it was at the bottom of page 1...

Anyone interested, sign up!

-DM

DigiMark007
Hmm...well, spread the news I guess. Heck, you guys are welcome to start PM'ing people who you think would make worthy foes (or easy targets...hehe). I'm just interested in filling up the 16 slots.

Only one day so far, and I'm more than willing to give this a few more days, but we seem to have hit a stoppage in entries. I'll adjust the tourney if we have less, but 16 would be nice.

Scoobless
try asking PR or CM... they are usually on often enough to easily participate... Black Robb..... others from the off topic thread

zachrivard
how many more people to we need to make 16?

DigiMark007
6 more...we have 10 right now. We can make a tourney schedule out of any even number of people, but I'd like to try for 16.

Well, normally I'd say that it would be biased of me to start PM'ing people I think might be good for it, but if we're still short by later tonight or early tomorrow I'll send at least a few.

Dr.SpiderHulk
hello

long pig
howdy.

Anyways, do we get prep like the last one.....I liked the prep, allows you to get situated.

Dr.SpiderHulk
may i join?

Khellendros
Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
may i join?
No reason why not, just start thinking about the characters you wanna use now, and pick some alternates, in case your first chocies get snatched up.

zachrivard
may i join?

idk, you'd have to ask digimark because u r'nt a senior member

DigiMark007
It's not a problem. He's our 11th. He'll just have a voting exemption, since technically the rules say he can't vote. But his will count.

Hi Dr. SpiderHulk. Be sure to read the rules of the tourney (page 1 of this thread), and feel free to PM (Private Message) me with questions. The draft thread will open within a few days hopefulyl, so keep your eyes open for it.

Prep? Yeah sure...but we won't be learning abilities like last time, so I'll probably limit it to around 15 minutes or so.

-DM

P.S. Maybe I should join evil face If I didn't have good picks ready, all your PM's provided those...and I'm sure no one would notice if, say, Iron Man sneaked onto my team. Just kidding...but I made a list of potentials to PM later tonight...we'll fill the last 5 spots by this time tomorrow (I hope).

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Scoobless
try asking PR or CM... they are usually on often enough to easily participate... Black Robb..... others from the off topic thread I'm sorry man, I have no problem doing this, but I need to research,
my comp is busted, so I can't come on as often, that AND no amaglams... sad

jinzin
sign me up.

DigiMark007
Sweet...that's 12. Welcome to the tourney jin.

As always, the rules are back on pg. 1 and the draft will start shortly after we get 16 people...so in a day or two.

-DM

jinzin
k....cool...

Piedmon
What is this? Can I join? >_>

Nataku8188
No...

Ok fine, you can.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Piedmon
What is this? Can I join? >_> Who did you have in mind?

DigiMark007
This is a tournament. And yes you can. Rules on page 1, PM me if you have questions, and start planning your amalgam...because the bastards who signed up on page one have been thinking for way too long about this.

I'll announce when the draft will start...a day or two probably.

Oh, and we'll assume you're signued up Piedmon, but a post saying "OK, I'm in." or something similar would be nice (to make it official and all).

stormfront13
wow, I thought this would fill up right away lol

Dr.SpiderHulk
I read the rules....you see....I think I want to win.

Dizzle
Oh, well then. That's major advantage over everyone else here...

(you may want to, but I am GOING to win stick out tongue)

DigiMark007
I read the rules....you see....I think I want to win.

Well hell, why didn't you say so. You're the winner.

...??Am I forgetting something? Oh right, the battles. Gotta do those first...love your attitude though.

On another, more serious note, an important point was touched upon in a PM I received (I'll keep the name private). I've been getting PM's asking about various characters from quite a few of you. And in general, most of them are either clearly in or out. A few, however, are always tough. Unfortuantely, I can't name too many of these "in-betweeners" but suffice it to say that not every power and every character can be categorized by strength/energy/fighting skill/etc.

In these cases I simply try to relate it back to the 'under Carnage' rule or the 'Cyclops or lower' rule, even if it's hard to do. The result of this may seem like I'm simply deciding on a whim. More than anything, though, I'm just trying to remain consistent (I say this because drafting will be starting soon). So rest assured that if I don't allow a pick, I won't be allowing similar or stronger picks for anyone else (if I can help it). The amalgams should be powerful, but we have to try to stay within the limits as much as possible.

I thank you all in advance for understanding and cooperating with this, even if it means I have to ban your favorite pick (though hopefully I won't have to do that).

-DM

P.S. 13's the number right now, so by Tuesday's end we should have 16. Looks like drafting will begin Wed. or Thurs. but I'll announce it once we have 16. I have some PM's out to people, so hopefully they (or other interested onlookers) fill in the last 3 spots.

P.P.S. Brace yourselves lads. I just got an email (not PM, email) from JP. Apparently he might be interested in the tourney. Better hope those three spots fill fast, or the only KMC member with his own fanboy posse is going to ruin the rest of you....hehe. big grin stick out tongue

K Von Doom
Late as hell but I'm in

Sentry
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Late as hell but I'm in

Welcome to the tourney KVD. You barely made it in. JP's supposed to make his return debut in this tourney.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Sentry
Welcome to the tourney KVD. You barely made it in. JP's supposed to make his return debut in this tourney.

Thanks Sentry. Who's JP? smile

jinzin
you're joking...

long pig
Is quicksilver banned?

Laminator_X
Spidey's a speed limit also, although that's kind of vague as we seldom see him run. I think it's more a no speedblitz-fest rule.

I also would ask if the "No Telepathy" rule also excludes things like (to choose an example that noone will draft) the Mandrill's pheremones. Not remotely telepathic, but quite effective mind control. I think banning all mind control is in the spirit of this touney, but that's not stated that way now.

Care to clarify Digi?

DigiMark007
KVD makes 14. And yeah Quicksilver's banned. Spidey's the speed limit. Dude's fast, but not near QS. Yeah, no mind control.

Scoobless
Thanks Sentry. Who's JP? smile

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!

eek!

i didn't know the boy in the bubble had internet access

stick out tongue

newjak86
I'm in

CorderaMitchell
Who are you going to be?

I'd love to go against you, but my comp is acting silly again...

newjak86
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Who are you going to be?

I'd love to go against you, but my comp is acting silly again... Me still got to check all the rules to see what you guys decided on.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by newjak86
Me still got to check all the rules to see what you guys decided on. wink

DigiMark007
Ok, newjak is #15. I take it you're not doing it CM (but you're certainly welcome if your cpu settles down)...so one more and we'll be good to go.

On a side note....

The rules are terribly specific about this, but we decided that anything except strength and durability can tranfer to your character's body. So while you may have Spider-Man's body for example, if you picked Wolverine, you'd get his healing and also his adamantium skeleton/claws. The only things that can't transfer are strength and durability...this should make it easier to mix & match amalgams, without worrying too much about choosing one body over another.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by newjak86
Me still got to check all the rules to see what you guys decided on.

Page 1 of this thread. Also feel free to PM me with questions about characters and/or rules. The draft will start sometime in the next few days (but I'll announce it here).

Solidus Snake
give an official list digi

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ok, newjak is #15. I take it you're not doing it CM (but you're certainly welcome if your cpu settles down)...so one more and we'll be good to go.

wasn't 15 the number you were wanting to sign up here?

zachrivard
maybee he is counting u in the 15

Scoobless
could be..... i haven't actually counted all the sign ups myself

Dizzle
He is counting Scoob. We have 15 total. And all just waiting to get dominated by yours truly...

DigiMark007
Yeah, 15 total. My official-ness and announcements will come when we have our 16th. I can't forsee us not getting one more person tomorrow, so it looks like drafting will be sometime Thursday...probably later in the evening/night (again, Eastern Standard Time). I'll check my schedule, and see...Friday Noon-ish/afternoon at the latest for drafting.

Announcement #1 will concern matches. I'll be setting it up like a real tournament, so you'll know who you might face in the 2nd/3rd/etc. round, unlike last tourney. No one will know who anyone else has picked, only who they are facing. Only when the battle begins will you see your opponents team. I have already decided how I am determining matches, and it's entirely random...I won't be pairing anyone up purposely.

Announcement #2 will be to tell you when drafting will begin. I'll give a time of day, rather than an exact hour like this thread. It shouldn't be as frantic, since most of you have some obscure picks (judging by a bunch of PM's I've gotten) so unless you want Spidey/Wolvie/etc. it shouldn't be a problem. Regardless, I'd like to be around for at least the first few hours of possible draft time, so it will depend partly on my schedule.

Sentry
Digi you brought up JP PM'd about entering this tournament. Was that for real, or did you make that up?

DigiMark007
Digi you brought up JP PM'd about entering this tournament. Was that for real, or did you make that up?

No, that was for real. He genuinely seemed interested. I gave him the basic info and all and told him he was welcome to sign up in this thread if he wanted to. Guess he just decided not to do it.

K Von Doom
OH. MY. GOD!!!!!

eek!

i didn't know the boy in the bubble had internet access

stick out tongue

Your tournament streak ends at 2 Scoob. laughing

DigiMark007

zachrivard
the first draft round should not be on thursday, cause i cant make it, anytime friday would be ok though, i think it should be friday

Khellendros
Originally posted by zachrivard
the first draft round should not be on thursday, cause i cant make it, anytime friday would be ok though, i think it should be friday
Digi said it's okay if you miss the first day of drafting. You can still come back and pick your first character the next day.

zachrivard
Digi said it's okay if you miss the first day of drafting. You can still come back and pick your first character the next day.

yeah i know but then i wont get slade or spiderman sad

jplatinum
Hell why not.
I'll sign up too.

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Hell why not.
I'll sign up too.

shit now everyone will be afraid to fight common JP atleast give them 2 seconds before u throw ur hyper velocity supersonic punches at them

DigiMark007
Hell why not.
I'll sign up too.

*fanfare sounds*

*DigiMark walks in and sits on a comfy pillow and unfurls an ornate scroll that reads...*

"Welcome JP!"

The rules for the tourney are on page 1, feel free to PM me questions, and (you're in luck Zachriard) drafting will begin Friday (somewhere around noon, give or take an hour or so).

Whirlysplatt
Hell why not.
I'll sign up too.

I know who will win then smile

JP I choose you smile more than Charmander smile

zachrivard
drafting on friday

h*ll yeah

DigiMark007
Announcement #1: Alternates

Anyone still interested, even though we have 16 now, if you sign up you'll have first dibs on the alternate slot if someone drops out. 2 or 3 people dropped out of the last one so it's not crazy to assume it'll happen again.

Announcement #2: Drafting

Drafting will begin Friday around noon (not an exact time like this thread was, more of an estimate). I'll be around for the majority of the afternoon to get us started. But the draft thread will remain up as long as needed (within reason, probably a week at most) so there isn't a huge hurry unless you're after someone famous.

Note: Please read the draft thread before you PM me with your first pick...there will be a few rules to follow with drafting, and I want it to go as smoothly as possible.

Announcement #3: Matches

Here's how I determined it...before sign-ups started I decided that I would simply give you a number based upon when you signed up (1-16). That would determine first round match-ups. The bracket will look like this.

1-16
8-9
5-12
4-13

3-14
6-11
7-10
2-15

The winner of 1-16 will play the winner of 8-9 and so on. Here's the order of the sign-ups...

Scoobless ("signed up" back in the old tourney)
Khellendros
Longpig
Stormfront
Laminator
Zachrivard
Nataku
Dizzle
Sentry
Solidus Snake
Dr. SpiderHulk
Jinzin
Piedmon
KVD
Newjak
Jplatinum

So matches will go like this...

Scoob v JP
Dizzle v Sentry
Laminator v Jinzin
SF v Piedmon

LP v KVD
Zachrivard v Dr. SH
Nataku v Solidus S.
Khell v Newjak

The matches will happen in this order, and we'll be doing two fights per week. So Dizzle/Sentry/JP/Scoob will be the first to fight after drafting.

...all for now...

-DM

P.S. Sorry Scoob...he had to fight someone...hehe.

Whirlysplatt
I don't fancy Scoobs chances in the first round shifty

Sentry
Scoob is the underdog!

Damn... The winner between me and Dizzle will have to face Scoob or.... JP! Sorry Dizzle, that's gonna be me. smile

stormfront13
I'm against piedmon? never heard of him.....

Scoobless
oh f**k............

stormfront13
what?

Scoobless
JP is what

ergo...."oh f**K......"

stormfront13
oh lol

DigiMark007
Just re-posting my announcements post so that everyone sees it...

Oh, and I couldn't have planned it any better. It was completely random, but worked out the only possible way for the defending champ to be an underdog in his match. laughing out loud

Anyone still interested, even though we have 16 now, if you sign up you'll have first dibs on the alternate slot if someone drops out. 2 or 3 people dropped out of the last one so it's not crazy to assume it'll happen again.

Drafting will begin Friday around noon (not an exact time like this thread was, more of an estimate). I'll be around for the majority of the afternoon to get us started. But the draft thread will remain up as long as needed (within reason, probably a week at most) so there isn't a huge hurry unless you're after someone famous.

Note: Please read the draft thread before you PM me with your first pick...there will be a few rules to follow with drafting, and I want it to go as smoothly as possible.

Here's how I determined it...before sign-ups started I decided that I would simply give you a number based upon when you signed up (1-16). That would determine first round match-ups. The bracket will look like this.

1-16
8-9
5-12
4-13

3-14
6-11
7-10
2-15

The winner of 1-16 will play the winner of 8-9 and so on. Here's the order of the sign-ups...

Khellendros
Longpig
Stormfront
Laminator
Zachrivard
Nataku
Dizzle
Sentry
Solidus Snake
Dr. SpiderHulk
Jinzin
Piedmon
KVD
Newjak
Jplatinum

Scoob v JP
Dizzle v Sentry
Laminator v Jinzin
SF v Piedmon

LP v KVD
Zachrivard v Dr. SH
Nataku v Solidus S.
Khell v Newjak

The matches will happen in this order, and we'll be doing two fights per week. So Dizzle/Sentry/JP/Scoob will be the first to fight after drafting.

...all for now...

-DM

colossus17
oh f**k............

sorry mate but u r going down hard....

jinzin
laughing out loud yeah...

Scoobless
damn.... this is such a fix

no JP fanboys should be allowed to vote

sad

jinzin
laughing out loud

Khellendros
damn.... this is such a fix

no JP fanboys should be allowed to vote

sad
I agree. Not even f*cking kidding here.

DigiMark007
I agree. Not even f*cking kidding here.

You agree that it's fixed, or that JP fanboys shouldn't vote?

To the first, I would say that I had this method of match-making before the sign-ups started, and nothing was done to "fix" the tourney.

To the second, I will say this...
We can't outright ban people from voting. However, we'll say that everyone has to have a brief explanation for their vote. If anyone posts "I vote JP! Woo-hoo!" the vote will not be counted, but we also have to give a fair chance to both participants. We can't stop people from, er, liking JP, but we can stop mindless votes that don't take into account the debates themselves.

Khellendros
I meant the second.

colossus17
I meant the second.

you cant stop us we are everywhere we will vote for JP!!! we will just make up a "reason" for why he should win.but really fighting is his nature....the poor scottish thats fighting him wont know whats hit him .a few hypervelocity sonicwarp punches and its over.....

zachrivard
there are alot of jp fanboys, and dr. spiderhulk ur going down, all the way to funky town

DigiMark007
Originally posted by colossus17
you cant stop us we are everywhere we will vote for JP!!! we will just make up a "reason" for why he should win.but really fighting is his nature....the poor scottish thats fighting him wont know whats hit him .a few hypervelocity sonicwarp punches and its over.....

Are we seriously going to have to start banning JP fanboys? I thought we were above this C17. And besides, it's not JP himself, just his amalgam.

*sigh* I'll have to think about it...I don't want to be unfair to JP but this might have to happen if what C17 says is true. That and we'll need a reliable list of his followers...there can't be too many.

colossus17
[ shifty shifty

DigiMark007
relax mark i am kidding....but if u really want i wont vote....its up 2 u.....

I know...I just had to jar some sense into you by being serious for a moment. You can vote if you like. I really don't want to ban anyone from voting. Just be smart about it. We know JP would ruin us all, but this is only his amalgam fighting...not himself.

colossus17
I know...I just had to jar some sense into you by being serious for a moment. You can vote if you like. I really don't want to ban anyone from voting. Just be smart about it. We know JP would ruin us all, but this is only his amalgam fighting...not himself.

its cool.....i just cant vote against him.he is JP....so i'd rather make it fair and not vote at all.i dont usually vote anyway.....

DigiMark007
its cool.....i just cant vote against him.he is JP....so i'd rather make it fair and not vote at all.i dont usually vote anyway.....

Actually, since I don't want to ban anyone from voting, but I also want to avoid controversy and be fair to everyone...Anyone who is an overt JP fanboy (you know who you are) should probably just avoid voting in this match. Don't let it dissaude you from taking an interest in the tourney...I just want all the matches (and this one in particular) to be about the amalgam power and debating skills...and nothing else.

jplatinum
Hey, digimark,
where is tron.
where is paola.
I was on hiatus for awhile so fill me in.
(Oh, glad to see the upgrade to Mod)

colossus17
Hey, digimark,
where is tron.
where is paola.
I was on hiatus for awhile so fill me in.
(Oh, glad to see the upgrade to Mod)

they are still here master....

jinzin
they are still here master....

it is as he says my lord.

jinzin
wait..this is an amalgam tourny?

Nataku8188
I need to know an exact time for drafts, because I will NOT be anywhere near a computer, and need to have a friend send you my draft, if this is alright with you.

Dr.SpiderHulk
Ok maybe I am almost finishing with my team.......when do I win? haha!

Dizzle

1-16
8-9
5-12
4-13

3-14
6-11
7-10
2-15

Khellendros
Longpig
Stormfront
Laminator
Zachrivard
Nataku
Dizzle
Sentry
Solidus Snake
Dr. SpiderHulk
Jinzin
Piedmon
KVD
Newjak
Jplatinum

Scoob v JP
Dizzle v Sentry
Laminator v Jinzin
SF v Piedmon

LP v KVD
Zachrivard v Dr. SH
Nataku v Solidus S.
Khell v Newjak

...all for now...

-DM

P.S. Sorry Scoob...he had to fight someone...hehe.

Crap, I have to fight JP after I step on Sentry... No fair, I don't wanna fight JP. Unless... I somehow get Batman... Nah, he's way above street. (notice how I'm sure Scoob is screwed...)

Oh, and Sentry, just because you have a history of long and feeble (big grin) attempts at tournament fights doesn't mean you automatically beat my amazing godly creation. In fact, I'm sure you won't at all... (obscure stuff rules...)

And of course, now that fights have been scheduled, trash talking will inevitably commence. I've just decided to pull a Dubya and do it preemptively.

zachrivard
Ok maybe I am almost finishing with my team.......when do I win? haha!

u dont cause ur going down... fool

Sentry
C'mon, does everyone automatically assume JP will win??? Seriously. He did hold his own against multiple members in the Batman VS. You thread, but going up against a two time tourney champion? I don't know. I don't care who I face, but I'll crush this upstart named Dizzle first before I even think of battling Scoobs or JP.

Do you understand? Fo Shizzle Dizzle! thumb down

Dizzle spam_laser Sentry

colossus17
C'mon, does everyone automatically assume JP will win??? Seriously. He did hold his own against multiple members in the Batman VS. You thread, but going up against a two time tourney champion? I don't know. I don't care who I face, but I'll crush this upstart named Dizzle first before I even think of battling Scoobs or JP.

Dizzle spam_laser Sentry

dude the JP u r going to fight is not the same JP from the batman thread.....this was pre crisis JP......now he is JP prime..he is above cosmic level....u and scoob, and the rest of u are going down hard...

Nataku8188
He can't hope to beat me. I am the only person to actually let my opponent to move on to the next round after they lost...

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine"

zachrivard
ohh shit jp prime .. didnt that one time when he farted the multiverse collapsed inside itself??? i am glad iam in the other bracket

colossus17
ohh shit jp prime .. didnt that one time when he farted the multiverse collapsed inside itself??? i am glad iam in the other bracket

yeap actually he destroyed all reality

colossus17
Originally posted by Nataku8188
He can't hope to beat me. I am the only person to actually let my opponent to move on to the next round after they lost...

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine"

tyrant, not even ur power can stand to JP....but u r going to the air force....and being an army person myself i will protect you..from JP although it wont be enough as his herald i only have 0.001% of his power

Nataku8188
tyrant, not even ur power can stand to JP....but u r going to the air force....and being an army person myself i will protect you..from JP although it wont be enough as his herlad i only have 0.001% of his power

Air force special ops SERE man. I am going to be one of the elite. I ship out next August.

colossus17
Air force special ops SERE man. I am going to be one of the elite. I ship out next August.

good luck dude....u will need it tyrant

colossus17
ninja

Nataku8188
good luck dude....u will need it tyrant

Who needs luck? Luck is for pussies. I did the whole qualification exam (200 meter swim, 1.5 mile run, chinups, situps, pushups) on a completely empty stomache. All I'd eaten in the 16 hours prior was 2 pieces of toast, a reeses peanut butter cupt and about a cup of water. I threw up after the swim, but I swallowed it so the official guy wouldn't see it and disqualify me. Held it tell after all was said and done. Can say I've honestly never felt so good after puking before.

colossus17
Who needs luck? Luck is for pussies. I did the whole qualification exam (200 meter swim, 1.5 mile run, chinups, situps, pushups) on a completely empty stomache. All I'd eaten in the 16 hours prior was 2 pieces of toast, a reeses peanut butter cupt and about a cup of water. I threw up after the swim, but I swallowed it so the official guy wouldn't see it and disqualify me. Held it tell after all was said and done. Can say I've honestly never felt so good after puking before.

yes but this is nothing.compared to actually being in battle....getting shot....feeling the burning sensation....they dont teach u that....

Nataku8188
I won't be in combat, I'm going to be SERE. www.gosere.com for more info.

colossus17
I won't be in combat, I'm going to be SERE. www.gosere.com for more info.

oh...well then u have nothing to worry about

Dizzle

Dizzle spam_laser Sentry

All I can say is... You can try. (YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS MEAN NOTHING!)

Decoy spam_laser Sentry raygun Dizzle

DigiMark007
Few things...

To answer JP's question: Paola and Tron are still around, I'm the new Mod though. I tried to respond to the email you sent me, but I got an error message, so sorry about that. If you have any tourney questions, most of the answers can be found somewhere on this thread, but feel free to PM me.

Nataku: Friday...damnit, I don't know exactly when. Um, I might be there slightly sooner, but if you tell your friend to be there and put in the pick at 1:30 PM, he'll be fine. Remember to telll him to PM me rather than announcing it in the thread though. The earliest it'll be up is around Noon, but probably a bit later (closer to 1).

And yeah, JP fanboys are being asked not to vote in his matches. I want it to be strictly about amalgams and debating. I don't want to be a dick and issue a formal ban on them, but anyone disturbing the thread with "Scoob doesn't have a chance against JP's eyelash" will be ignored (and I'll delete the post). This should be fair to both participants.

Oh, and the decoy comeback was awesome Dizzle. Doesn't help your chances in the match, but for now I give you the advantage in the smack-talking.

K Von Doom

Scoob v JP

LP v KVD

I don't get a rematch against Scoob? laughing

long pig
I don't get a rematch against Scoob? laughing
Nope, you don't even get a match, you get a prison raping!

Scoobless
i would join in with the trash talking..... but that would be blasphemous

CorderaMitchell
Few things...

To answer JP's question: Paola and Tron are still around, I'm the new Mod though. I tried to respond to the email you sent me, but I got an error message, so sorry about that. If you have any tourney questions, most of the answers can be found somewhere on this thread, but feel free to PM me.

Nataku: Friday...damnit, I don't know exactly when. Um, I might be there slightly sooner, but if you tell your friend to be there and put in the pick at 1:30 PM, he'll be fine. Remember to telll him to PM me rather than announcing it in the thread though. The earliest it'll be up is around Noon, but probably a bit later (closer to 1).

And yeah, JP fanboys are being asked not to vote in his matches. I want it to be strictly about amalgams and debating. I don't want to be a dick and issue a formal ban on them, but anyone disturbing the thread with "Scoob doesn't have a chance against JP's eyelash" will be ignored (and I'll delete the post). This should be fair to both participants.

Oh, and the decoy comeback was awesome Dizzle. Doesn't help your chances in the match, but for now I give you the advantage in the smack-talking. lol JP's eyelash..

C17, poor guy.

zachrivard
hhhmmm.. since i am in the other bracket i wont have to face him till the final round

colossus17
hhhmmm.. since i am in the other bracket i wont have to face him till the final round

dont worry god of war.......u r time will come.....and then u will face him....and he will throw a hypervelocity sonic multiphasic punch at u..tought to him by master "dan"

stormfront13
why is jp so great?

colossus17
Originally posted by stormfront13
why is jp so great?

because he is GOD

stormfront13
what do you mean? he doesn't seem important

Sentry
what do you mean? he doesn't seem important

He's being really sarcastic...

stormfront13
k, but it seems like everyone loves him and I don't see why

colossus17
k, but it seems like everyone loves him and I don't see why

casue u havent been involved.....in the JP phenomenon

stormfront13
yeah, but I think it's a bit weird to like worship someone who you don't even know

colossus17
yeah, but I think it's a bit weird to like worship someone who you don't even know
i am his herald

Scoobless

you mean like how those wacky Christians worship Jesus and God?

i think that's a bit weird sometimes myself

roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
i didn't mean it like that.

CorderaMitchell
you mean like how those wacky Christians worship Jesus and God?

i think that's a bit weird sometimes myself

roll eyes (sarcastic) oooooh, sarcastic much...

DigiMark007
Keep the religious talk down...and try to stay off JP. I know it's tempting, but we don't want him to tire of us and quit the tourney.

...Looking like 1PM-ish tomorrow. It'll be up for a while though (at the least a few days, probably more) so there's no rush unless you're after a big name.

colossus17
Keep the religious talk down...and try to stay off JP. I know it's tempting, but we don't want him to tire of us and quit the tourney.

...Looking like 1PM-ish tomorrow. It'll be up for a while though (at the least a few days, probably more) so there's no rush unless you're after a big name.

i dont think JP ....will be in it.....he is not online much....i dont think he knows the exact nature of the tourney...he did not take it seriosuly

jplatinum
I will try my best to be here.
However, if I am not then I think that Scoob
should rightfully be winner by default.
That sounds fair to me.
Anyway, its just a suggestion, you have to see what digi says
about that one.
Peace out.

Oh stormfront13,

I guess people like me so much (even though some of them joke around and are sarcastic sometimes)
because I bring an element of sharp whit, cool, and because I frequently make good argument in most of my debates.
That and the fact that I created some of the most exciting and to be talked about post in KMC history.
I took on a challenge of "What if" , theorized a possible outcome to a question/idea that some other people probably had, yet could not bring themselves to post.
You would have probably had to have taken part in it to fully understand.
(this is not a diss, just explaining or further emphasizes what Big C17 was saying.)

peace.

Dizzle
If you're not here for the drafts, you'll probly be replaced, and Scoob will get a new opponent. If you make your picks but never show up for the fight... Then Scoob probly wins by default.

(Though no one could possibly fill the void that you would leave behind, your exellency)

colossus17
I will try my best to be here.
However, if I am not then I think that Scoob
should rightfully be winner by default.
That sounds fair to me.
Anyway, its just a suggestion, you have to see what digi says
about that one.
Peace out.

Oh stormfront13,

I guess people like me so much (even though some of them joke around and are sarcastic sometimes)
because I bring an element of sharp whit, cool, and because I frequently make good argument in most of my debates.
That and the fact that I created some of the most exciting and to be talked about post in KMC history.
I took on a challenge of "What if" , theorized a possible outcome to a question/idea that some other people probably had, yet could not bring themselves to post.
You would have probably had to have taken part in it to fully
understand.
(this is not a diss, just explaining or further emphasizes what Big C17 was saying.)

peace.

thank you master i will protect your name and statues in this forum by any means.

jinzin
i am his herald

as am i...

all HAIL!

long pig
BLASPHEMY!

HULKKILLERHUMANOID will learn of your treachery!

Fools!!

BstrdMan
I'm just gonna flick in now and then. I've no clue how one of these things work. Still new.

CorderaMitchell
i dont think JP ....will be in it.....he is not online much....i dont think he knows the exact nature of the tourney...he did not take it seriosuly what about the jinzin fanboys? There may be a bit of backpatting going on... smokin'

long pig
CM....don't bring that shit in here, if you would be so kind.

big grin

When do we draft? WHEN DO WE LEARN I WIN?!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>