Anakin vs. NJO Luke & Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
If Anakin reached his full power and never was defeated by Dooku in ATOC or Obi-Wan in ROTS could NJO Luke and Revan together defeat Anakin?

Dark Thor
yes

ESB-1138
Yes Anakin would win? Or yes Luke and Revan would win?

Gryn Jabar
To many variables. Thread=bad.

Dark Thor
Anakin loses badly

ESB-1138
I don't know. Anakin's force powers would be far greater then Luke's and Revan's. What would stop him from doing a Dooku and using the force to throw one out of the fight?

ESB-1138
I don't know. Anakin's force powers are greater then Luke's and Revan's so what would stop him from doing a Dooku and using the force to knock one out of the fight?

Darth_Frobo
NJO Luke is 80% as powerful as his father at full potential, Revan may have less raw power but not much and he has extreme amounts of knowledge, however there are way too many variables so we can't say.

ESB-1138
I don't know. Anakin's force powers are greater then Luke's and Revan's so what would stop him from doing a Dooku and using the force to knock one out of the fight?

Darth Somebody
I would assume that Anakin - if he reached his full potential - would be easily more powerful than either Darth Revan or his son. However, the question is would he manage to defeat them together? I doubt it, as NJO Luke is roughly 75 percent of Anakin's power, and Revan is perhaps almost as powerful as Luke.

So I do believe Anakin would be killed - if he can't separate the two. However, there is a chance Revan would die.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
NJO Luke is 80% as powerful as his father at full potential, Revan may have less raw power but not much and he has extreme amounts of knowledge, however there are way too many variables so we can't say.

ppl said that NJO Luke can defeat Revan but Anakin loses to Revan. So i would say Anakin is 90% Luke's powers and skills

ESB-1138
Anakin at his best can beat anyone one on one.

Darth_Frobo
just because people said it doesn't make it true, full potential anakin is MUCH more powerful then anyone else in SW ever hands down. In my opinion Revan could take NJO Luke in a fight, Luke could do the same but if we're going by the living force he gets beaten using that unifying force crap it's hard to say but it could very well be Luke.

Darth Somebody
Anakin - at his full potential - is probably the most powerful Force user to live. George Lucas hints at this, and obviously does not spell it out. I am a firm believer that he could take NJO Luke OR Revan one on one.

But Anakin is not god - which is the only being that could defeat Luke and Revan as a team.

Se7in
Yeah, Anakin had the most midichlorians, which means that if he reached full potential, he would have a grasp of the Force greater than any before him. This battle would probably be ridiculous. Revan would be killed before the battle even really starts, regardless of his knowledge. NJO Luke can rip apart starcruisers with pure Force powers, so considering full potential Anakin's strength, he would rip Revan apart just with the Force. Saber's would kinda be useless here, since it would be smarter to ust use the Force. If you put FP(full potential) Anakin vs. NJO Luke, I really can't say, but Revan isn't even a variable.

Darth Somebody
No. As much as I despise Revan and NJO Luke for being considered a god (the fanboyism has actually fell quite a bit from the obnoxious level it once was) he is very powerful. Anakin could take either of them one on one, I believe. But not both of them.

ESB-1138
Anakin could overpower either one with the force like Dooku did in ROTS.

Darth_Frobo
Originally posted by Se7in
Yeah, Anakin had the most midichlorians, which means that if he reached full potential, he would have a grasp of the Force greater than any before him. This battle would probably be ridiculous. Revan would be killed before the battle even really starts, regardless of his knowledge. NJO Luke can rip apart starcruisers with pure Force powers, so considering full potential Anakin's strength, he would rip Revan apart just with the Force. Saber's would kinda be useless here, since it would be smarter to ust use the Force. If you put FP(full potential) Anakin vs. NJO Luke, I really can't say, but Revan isn't even a variable.

Revan not a variable...Right there buddy obviously you don't know how much knowledge he had, how sounds PLANETS worth and an insane amount of raw power, he controlled a flipping sun through the force and was more powerful then someone who killed 12 sith assasins feeding off a planets worth of darkside energy with one lift of her hand and killed the three most powerful jedi with a similair move, Anakin would have to sit back and concentrate really hard to try to kill Revan the way you said and Revan would just deapitate him, don't underestimate Revan he's not the most powerfull ever but he's definitley up there.

Darth L. Dipsit
Anakin at full potential would have had more power than Luke, hypothetically, I think. However, in terms of midichlorians, we have no idea how many Revan has or whether they were just higher back then. Regardless, though, if that were the case, he would be more powerful than Luke, so it's probably not true. Anakin was going to be powerful enough to take Darth Sidious and any of the other Sith of the time - but then again, Revan might have been able to do so as well. Thus, I think that maybe he, Anakin, would lose.

Darth Faunus
Anakin's going down. No one, and I mean no one, could stand up to both Revan and Luke at once. Not even Anakin.

ESB-1138. . . no way in hell. He may be able to push one away for a fleeting moment, but pull a Dooku/Obi-Wan on one of them? Nah. Like everyone else said; to many variables. Not to mention we don't know what Anakin at that level would be like at all. Just pure speculation.

ESB-1138
If we don't know what Anakin would be at at his max how do we know he couldn't?

Darth Faunus
What? We don't, for sure, hence why I said it was a crappy thread due to the amount of speculation involved. But no one we know of could have, including Ragnos, and however powerful he could have been, he could not have become far more powerful than Ragnos.

joeyvermont
revan and luke will kill anakin

Se7in
Well, considering how customizable Revan is, and how I know little to nothing of him outside of the game. I do know Revan is a brilliant strategist, and a powerful duelist. But I yet to have a grasp on how powerful he is, or isn't.

Gryn Jabar
REVAN isn't that powerful, just smart and knows how to use it, just on a level greater then Obi-Won. REVAN'S fanboys are nearly all powerful on this forum.

Darth_Glentract
We're not fanboys. Revan is powerful. "Heart of the Force." What does that tell you.

Anakin loses probably.

Rayvann Sadow
I prefer brains to raw power.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Se7in

Let me point a few things out.

First off, this thread is so full of "what ifs" it isn't worth debating. We have no way of knowing what Anakin "would have" been like, therefore we shouldn't waste our time making up stories, since I could assume just as easily that he becomes so powerful, he becomes one with the Force and thus cannot fight this battle.

Second off, it NEVER says Anakin has the most midi-chlorians of all time, ever. Read that again. He's not the ONLY potential chosen one or even potential high level force user. He's just the only one discovered in the PT. End of story. He's not god, couldn't ever be, and that's that.

Third, as I said before, this thread is unworkable. No one wins, because it could never be judged on anything other than "I think All powerful Anakin could/couldn't win; here's a half-baked explanation why..."

Darth_Nefarus
Gotta love Janus.

As far as my opinion is concerned, Anakin at his full potential would be at such a level of enlightenment and skill that he could likely take this incredibly lethal combination on. I'm not saying he would win, but he could definately fight them off if not kill one.

Dooku took on Anakin and Obi-Wan Kaninja at the same time, and in Episode 3, they were both more powerful than he was IMHO.

Vapaad_Master
Hey Nefarus, nice to see ya, where ya been?

And to answer this thread, I have no clue whatsoever. We have no idea how powerful Anakin would be at full potential and thus there is plently of room for speculation and blind guessing. But no matter how powerful he is at full potential, as many people mentioned before, he isn't god, and therefore it is entirely possible to take him down. Keep that in mind Anakin fans.

Emperor Revan
Revan's potential is enormous too, Anakin wouldn't have a chance.

Illustrious
Too many variables. GL hints that Anakin may have the greatest potential ever, but mostly what he says applies to the movies/novelizations (aka "canon"wink. Officially, for example, the ancient Sith are described as "godlike" in comparison to later force users. I'd be willing to bet that there are Ancient Sith users that are every bit as powerful as the later generations of Revan, Anakin, or Luke.

The EU factors in both canon and what is "official," so therefore, we can't simply assume Anakin is the greatest force ever to walk the universe.

Darth_Nefarus
Look, Anakin was a product of the force, be it natural or not and no one had the potential he did.
If NJO Luke can toy with gravity, I think Anakin could really play with the universe.
but he got whooped instead

btw it's good to be back

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Look, Anakin was a product of the force, be it natural or not and no one had the potential he did.
If NJO Luke can toy with gravity, I think Anakin could really play with the universe.
but he got whooped instead

btw it's good to be back

You don't KNOW that. It's implied, and he definitely has the highest Midi-Chlorian count in the PT, but to say he is greater than millenia of force users is just being daft and attempting to argue based on ignorance. From our knowledge, the Jedi Order was once a lot larger than it was, as was the Sith Empire, who's to say not a single individual there had more potential than Anakin?

We're going off knowledge we have of the movies, where, of course, Anakin has the greatest potential there.

ESB-1138
Obi-Wan did say it's over 20,000 and Yoda's count isn't even that high.

Darth_Nefarus
I don't see why this is difficult for people to accept. But when you people can find another force user who was created by the force itself(natural or unnatural) then I'll consider them as having as much potential as Ani.

But since none exist, Anakin and the Skywalker clan are in a class all to their own

Illustrious
Nihilus was created of Dark Side energies, or so its said. Plagueis can control midi-chlorians. Again, simply because you don't know of someone who was doesn't mean there aren't any. And simply because you don't know the circumstances of individuals like the Ancient Sith doesn't mean they weren't created without force intervention. Again, you're attempting to argue this based on ignorance.

I've already conceded Anakin certainly has the greatest potential of anyone in the movies, this is pretty much confirmed, but I will not concede he was greater than everyone that has ever lived in the EU, including thousands upon thousands of individuals because it is not proven. Is it a possibility? Yes. But to say, for sure, that he is the best is attempting to use absence of proof as proof of absence.

DarthMaul9123
nobody ever checked luke's midichlorians so how could you possibly know he had fewer or more?? nobody knows lukes

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
I don't see why this is difficult for people to accept. But when you people can find another force user who was created by the force itself(natural or unnatural) then I'll consider them as having as much potential as Ani.

But since none exist, Anakin and the Skywalker clan are in a class all to their own

Nefarus I'm not certain just how you and Janus can respect each other seeing you both have totally opposite views, but seriosuly dude you sound like ((Anomaly)).

And also this thread is not workable because there are to many "what ifs" involved.

Although IMO Anakin would die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.