Comic Book Forum vs Comic Book Vs Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
I know either Tron, Poala or Digi Mark is going to bollock me but who cares.

I'll go for the Comic book forum.
The vs Forum was once good, but now too many threads are being created, and none are lasting that long. Don't get me wrong some very good threads have been made, but the majority are forgettable. The general threads, made on the Comic Book Forum are far more interesting. Its only criticism is that it can take a while to get a response. Fewer people are browsing the forum which means fewer responses.

any way what do you guys think ? smile big grin

Nataku8188
I think this is why I should be a mod.

DigiMark007
Well, as long as they're within the set rules, we can't close or limit the number of vs. threads being made (we do our best to close to already-done threads and irreverant threads). Part of the confusion and inefficiency of this forum compared to the comic forum is just that there's more people here making more threads. There is a thread-making limit (something like limit of 3 every 4 hours), but it's not so strict that lots don't get made.

So yeah, there's a bit more relaxed pace over in the other forum, and there's good and bad things about both...but I think both can be cool to browse, as long as you realize that no one can get to everything and you have to sift through the unimportant stuff to get to threads that interest you.

yahman
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I think this is why I should be a mod.

Sorry for offending you confused

yahman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well, as long as they're within the set rules, we can't close or limit the number of vs. threads being made (we do our best to close to already-done threads and irreverant threads). Part of the confusion and inefficiency of this forum compared to the comic forum is just that there's more people here making more threads. There is a thread-making limit (something like limit of 3 every 4 hours), but it's not so strict that lots don't get made.

So yeah, there's a bit more relaxed pace over in the other forum, and there's good and bad things about both...but I think both can be cool to browse, as long as you realize that no one can get to everything and you have to sift through the unimportant stuff to get to threads that interest you.

I'm mean everyone was complaining when i joined, but not its getting obsered

Tron
What Digi said.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.