Mace Windu and Count Dooku vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Faunus
Hm? I'd give this to the duo, but I'm sure they'll be some who say otherwise. I wrote a story on this once actually, with the two as younger Jedi. . .

Dark Thor
the duo

joeyvermont
probably revan i mean mace windu and count dooku are pretty evenly matched and together they would be gret but i think revan is too amazing, in both the force and lightsaber combat.

joeyvermont
close match

Darth Faunus
Knew it. . .

joeyvermont
knew what

Darth L. Dipsit
Knew you were "one of them." alien

Darth Faunus
Lol. . .

Darth_Frobo
This would be a close saber duel but the duo would prevail, if we include force powers revan would win however.

joeyvermont
if you are talking about a revan fan then i am not.

Darth Faunus
I don't think so. Two people almost on par with Yoda in dueling skill and power vs. Revan? He's good, but not that good.

Rayvann Sadow
I have no idea.

joeyvermont
i agree with frobo, revan is too strong in the force

Darth Faunus
Do you have anything at all to support that? Or is it just "Revan is all too powerful in the Force he will defeat two of the greatest beings of a time himself OMG!"

joeyvermont
there is clear evidense to how powerful revan is in the force due to what he can learn

Dark Thor
did you guys ever notice you can just raise your hand and you win? All Dooku has to do is to raise his hand and choke Revan. Maybe grasping him in the air for, oh i dunno, seven hours. Im pretty sure Revan would die by then. They don't need lightsabers

Darth Infidus
Pre Kotor Revan I cannot gauge, since I believe he was masking his true power from Malak like Sidious was to the Jedi. Kotor Revan would lose, but he would kill one of them. Post Kotor cannot be gauged, Kotor III will hopefully show Revans full power, which I am dying to see by the way. But, by they way Kreia described him and so on, Im kinda willing to say Revan would own those two in his Post Kotor form. But im not really sure, so Im just gonna use Kotor Revan, he loses but kills one of them.

Baston Alveron
i say duo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.