Marvel vs DC V2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Thor and Gladiator versus (current) Superman and Wonder Woman.

This time Supes and Diana go down.

HigH ScholaR
supes and ww will get slapped back to jla watchtowers

who?-kid
I think so too.

Avalonofthewind
Supes and Wonderwoman
They already know how to work as a team.
They have more than 1,000 years experience fighting together.

Dizzle
And Thor and Gladiator have more than just a small edge in raw power... Either can at LEAST stalemate Superman while the other beats WW to a pulp. Then it's a double team and Superman dies.

Wynndar
Sups and WW have fought together for 1,000 years?

kgkg
Gladiator pimp slams Superman and WW at 100 light speed nuff said

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Wynndar
Sups and WW have fought together for 1,000 years?

Yes, they have...and all the time fighting gods and demons.
They were magically sent away for 1000 years.
I showed proof in a different forum.

Wynndar
so technically Supes is over 1000 years old? Isnt that kinda silly?

ScarletSpider
Was that the one where a DC Thor asked Wonder Woman for help, and Supes went with her?

Avalonofthewind
so technically Supes is over 1000 years old? Isnt that kinda silly?
You are really going to ask that in a comic forum where we discuss men who get powers and decide to wear tights?

Whats really silly is that he didnt cheat on Lois even when WW was trying to get some from him...

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
You are really going to ask that in a comic forum where we discuss men who get powers and decide to wear tights?

Whats really silly is that he didnt cheat on Lois even when WW was trying to get some from him...
Are you talking about the time where

Supes gets Thor's hammer

that was badass

Wynndar
I think thats just kinda silly...I mean a person would change a lot in 100 years...they wouldnt even be the same person at all...technically his brief 30 year old life would have little influence on his personality compared to being infuenced by other factors for 1000...regardless of the fact that these are comic books...I still think the writers still have an obligation to write stuff that isnt pure trash.

Avalonofthewind
I think thats just kinda silly...I mean a person would change a lot in 100 years...they wouldnt even be the same person at all...technically his brief 30 year old life would have little influence on his personality compared to being infuenced by other factors for 1000...regardless of the fact that these are comic books...I still think the writers still have an obligation to write stuff that isnt pure trash.

Comics are full of inconsistencies. Personally, I dont think anyone should be hitting flash, and that the GL corps should be ruling the universe.

Hell, there are more alien heroes in comics than there are hispanic/black
heroes.

Some things we just have to accept. Stupid or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.