eye injuries.... o.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silvertsume
my sister, and th rest of my family, is at the hospital cuz my sisters eye is ...em...foaming...sick .. does anyone know what this might be?

Ladyluck
foaming? confused

Hulk Power
I don't know what that is but it sounds disgusting. sick I hope she gets better. wink

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I don't know what that is but it sounds disgusting. sick I hope she gets better. wink

yea what he said messed

how longs it been like that?

Acherontia
Oh shit, I might know what that is, and it really isn't good...

lilmisskitten
Wha' is it , i wanna know now because it sounds nasty

Acherontia
Last time I saw it it was whe the eye has died,a nd was left hanging there, whiel everything else is okay, But it doesn't sound liek thats the case.

Most likely an infection, and she will only have to take anti biotical eye drops 5 times a day or so.

Backbone
Originally posted by Acherontia
Last time I saw it it was whe the eye has died,a nd was left hanging there, whiel everything else is okay, But it doesn't sound liek thats the case.

Most likely an infection, and she will only have to take anti biotical eye drops 5 times a day or so. ewwww.. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.