Where the Death Eaters Come From...The Anti Slytherin Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
why would any headmaster want the students to be in Slytherin if they all turn out evil. Whose fault is that? What is going to happen if that house still exists?

PinkDi@monds
There will be some Slytherins who have hearts. I can't mention any, lol, so feel free to shoot me

Creshosk
I think Slughorn is the only Slytherin I like. . . he's about the only one that made me not hate the Slytherin entirly. I don't mind his kind of ambition, but the rest of them are rotters plain and simple.

shaber
Other houses have had Death Eater affiliates too. We are just given a distorted view on Syltherin through only seeing Malfoy Crabbe and Goyle.

Coonskin 13
More evil slytherins: Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zambini and Marcus Flint were all jerk slytherins too.

DarkC
Arrogant morons. I hate them so much, their stupid "pure-bloodedness".

Belegūr
As is said in the books, (moreover in the Sorting Hat's song in OotP), Slytherin wasn't originally "evil," that came about after strife amongst the other teachers, who were likely also partly to blame....

Simply put, the enmity lasted over the generations.

Diamonds: It is my personal theory that Snape does have a heart - that is, that he repented in truth, and was sent begrudgingly back to work for Voldemort by Dumbledore - hence the "hatred" in his eyes when he looked upon the Headmaster at the end of HBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.