Worst anime ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
Blood: The Last Vampire would have to be the worst anime I have ever seen. What's yours?

lilmisskitten
Digimon, or Big O if you call that an anime

moises
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Digimon, or Big O if you call that an anime Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's consider an anime... evil face

yoko-sama

Movie_Geek_
Hamtaro

SamuraiSquirrel
you are all wrong, its One Piece, or Digimon, yeah

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
And of course this is the anime they put on TV when there is much better.

Alexis_88
yo you guy have seen nothin yet !!!
wait till the show comes in (i for got)

Alexis_88
ok i found it its the worst site or thing but its supossed to be a anime show......ew.....gross!!!??

Movie_Geek_
I have not seen that before. no expression That is a little.....odd

Alexis_88
its the worst show ever!!!!!!!!!!!arrgghh!!!!!!im losing it arrgghhh!!!!!!

Movie_Geek_
What is it? I have hever seen it and is it anime or manga?

Alexis_88
manga its called mity mice or some thing and there another one its called dragoneer's den...

Alexis_88
isn't crazy?

Movie_Geek_
Looks like Digemon...that was a bad anime.

Alexis_88
yes and they'er coming with an adult view for guy are crazy or obsessed!!!
but like me im humicidle...

Alexis_88
to even think about makes me sick ,but.........

Alexis_88
can u see that i have better pic of link?

BackFire
Alexis, do NOT post pics like that again, anymore of that and you'll be banned.

manjaro
code lyoko
hamtaro
blade of kamui
zatch bell
once piece takes the cake but its so damn addictive.....arrgarhgharghg!!!

jnr hiphop
How can you not like Blood? That was a classic horror, it was something in the top 10 for the best horror movies.

Aros_half_blood
Code lyoko is a french anime.

moises
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
How can you not like Blood? That was a classic horror, it was something in the top 10 for the best horror movies.

What are you on? Seriously, because I want some of that. smokin'

jnr hiphop
Haha, now that I think about it, maybe it wasn't, I think my friend spiked my drink.

Raven_FAN
mine is code lyoko

raven777
Code Lyoku, cuz of those HUGE forheads.

SleaterKinney32
I think the only thing cool about Code Lyoko is the animation, I didn't mind it so much.. but I could never sit through an entire episode. Same goes with Zatch Bell.

...I'm not a big fan of Trigun.

demon_fox
gravitation
all hentai (or pr0n)
dbz... yes yes yes
i didnt think that cowboy bebob was that good...

FFKadaj
demon fox you don't like dbz? what are u an anti-anime?

Lia Fail
Code Lyoko and Totally Spies are both French anime..

Lyoko sucks, Totally Spies...eh....with a little more effort it could become better..

Anything involved with 4kids sucks.

wirlybird_83@ho
i hated blood...it was just...well, wierd....
and in 'visions of escaflowne' i couldnt get over how big thier noses are....

Gregory
Originally posted by FFKadaj
demon fox you don't like dbz? what are u an anti-anime?

DBZ sucks. But worst anime ever ... I'm trying to compare it with Pokemon in terms of awfulness, and it's pretty close.

Movie_Geek_
Well Pokemon is bad. DBZ was good up to Cell, after that I could not stand to watch it.

SamuraiSquirrel
movie geek, i like you, we think the same on the DBZ, it sucked once buu came into play, some things was funny. but yeah, demon fox, your are serously anti anime, but yeah once piece is so damn stupid, what is with the guy that puts the sowrd in his mouth, how does that even work?

moises
Night Hunters is another anime that I thought also sucked.

OrDiNaRy
i don't like Martin Mystery..(<wait a sec..is it an anime?) sorry if i offended anyone who liked that show..

Zen2nd

SamuraiSquirrel
tell me something that the french did right.

AsakuraYoh-kun
French anime blows. Code Lyoko Is the worst anime I have ever seen.

SamuraiSquirrel
almost agreed. but im still stickin with i hate One Piece most of all

soaring_hawk
i like onepeice

jackzem
Avatar Pokemon One Peice Digimon Code Lyoko Zatch Bell and Big O SUCK

jackzem
like ur pic of ed soaring_hawk

Lumenesca
Pokemon (Cheap rip-off of Card Captor Sakura!)
Digimon (Pokemon rip-off!)
Yugioh (Rips off both Pokemon AND CCS!)
Duel Masters (COMPLETE rip-off of Yugioh!)
Beyblade (Just plain retarded!)
Blood: The Last Vampire (A sub AND a dub? WTF?! Also, too short.)
One Piece (Seriously dumb)
Mew Mew Power (An insult to Tokyo Mew Mew)
The Soul Taker (MAKES NO SENSE!)

TrAnCeDuO
DBZ just straight up ruined my childhood. oh well. also theres Hundred Stories and D4 princess.

oh and not to say thats its bad but ai yori aoshi never survives its first showing every year at my highschool's anime club.

jackzem
o and Bo-Bo-Bo BoBo-Bo is gay....Yu-Gi-Oh GX and the original..... lol

Edit:uhmmmm The Soul Taker??? cus i got an Imaginary Friend Named Soul Taker that im 2 embarrased 2 tell any1 about.......CMON WAT KINDA NAME IS Bo-Bo-Bo BoBo-Bo??????????????

soaring_hawk
Originally posted by jackzem
like ur pic of ed soaring_hawk thanks i like one peice and avatar but the rest suck

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by jackzem
o and Bo-Bo-Bo BoBo-Bo is gay....Yu-Gi-Oh GX and the original..... lol

Edit:uhmmmm The Soul Taker??? cus i got an Imaginary Friend Named Soul Taker that im 2 embarrased 2 tell any1 about.......CMON WAT KINDA NAME IS Bo-Bo-Bo BoBo-Bo??????????????

what is this Bo-Bo you speak of? also i must agree i hate Soul Taker. what really turned me off the show was that the main character was extremely overpowered for it to be entertaining.

soaring_hawk
bo bo bobobo that looks retarded

b-dan
sailor moon and pokemon

miyuki kimishi
Originally posted by Lumenesca
i LIKE ALL of those shows so don't mock them u **********

miyuki kimishi
AND because of my inner child self, i am amused at most things.... bobobo-bo-bo-bobo is actually funny to me and lot of other ppl i know. and most of them are in college

Ahneso
Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED, just about anything Gundam really, Dragonball GT, Dragonball, Cowboy Bebop, Dragonball Z, Big O, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon ( Although I loved the first season), One Piece, Wolf's Rain, Reign, Naruto, Zatch Bell, and Code Lyoko.

Although I wouldn't call them the wrost anime ever, to do that i'd have to had seen every single anime there ever was (i think that's impossible), but I don't like them at all

chibiruto
BOBOBO-BO-freakinBO whatever...SUCKS

Bardiel13
If you didn't like Gundam, I can't stop you, but you think Gundam is the WORST? I laugh at your ignorance! laughing
Also, I'm not sure if Code Lyoko's anime or not, but I know for a fact that Totally Spies, Avatar, and Teen Titans are 100% NOT ANIME. French anime!? If it's from France it can't be from Japan, thus making not anime 0_o. What were you thinking?

The worst anime I have ever seen is Super Milk-Chan. No contest whatsoever. It made no sense, had no plot, and overflowed with overused jokes that even an 8 year old would find stupid. Although it had it's moments of humor, overall it was just stupid.

Now, children... instead of just naming anime you think is dumb, how about you explain why you think it is dumb. It'll help you later in life. yes

Superfly4000
Dragon Ball Z sucks major Balz. Its the suckiest sereies in the history of the history of the history of anime. Why people love this gigantic pulsating peice of fecal matter, is beyond my comprehension.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Now, children... instead of just naming anime you think is dumb, how about you explain why you think it is dumb. It'll help you later in life. yes *cough* no expression

DemonXangelX
digimon bigO(made no sense) oh yeah one piece is actually not that bad

The True Fear
Originally posted by Ahneso
Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED, just about anything Gundam really, Dragonball GT, Dragonball, Cowboy Bebop, Dragonball Z, Big O, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon ( Although I loved the first season), One Piece, Wolf's Rain, Reign, Naruto, Zatch Bell, and Code Lyoko.

Although I wouldn't call them the wrost anime ever, to do that i'd have to had seen every single anime there ever was (i think that's impossible), but I don't like them at all

its called taste,have you tried it?

Lumenesca
Originally posted by miyuki kimishi
i LIKE ALL of those shows so don't mock them u **********

I'm sorry, but I was expressing my OPINION. This is what the forum is for. It's childish of you to respond like that.

Lord Ryugen
DBZ & Big O were absolute monstrosities, also the Ninja Scroll Movie.

Gregory
I mentioned DBZ; I guess I might as well have a go at explaining why I mentioned it....

First of all, DBZ is all about the fights; I don't think anyone would question that. The "plots" are all basically excuses to have people slug it out; it's a fighting anime. Only, the fighting sucks:

1) In the original DB, and in good fighting anime everywhere, different characters had different styles. So, for example, Tenshinhan could fly, while Goku could not; Tien's most powerful attack was more powerful than Goku's, but it was dangerous to the user. When different characters have different styles, it makes things interesting. Most authors realize that; in RK, for example, you have Kenshin with his speed-based style, Yahiko and Kaoru with their nonlethal weapon-breaker style, Aoshi with his two-sword style, and Saitou with his charging/piercing techniques. In Samurai Deeper Kyo, the second fighter to be introduced used a completely different weapon from Kyo. in YYH (from what I've seen), two of the characters use physical weapons, one of them uses hand-to-hand combat and a projectile energy weapon, and the other uses hand-to-hand combat and an energy sword. In Ranma 1/2, we have the speed based Ranma, specializing in air combat, and the strength-based Ryoga. Toriyama apparently decided mid-way through that variety was for loses, as by the end of the anime, all of the characters are practically identical; oh sure, they yell different things while shooting energy, but so what?

2) Have you ever noticed that none of the fights in DBZ are balanced? There are exceptions, sure, but it's almost entirely people being completely owned. First, the Ginyu force kicks everyone's asses. Than Goku shows up and kicks their asses. Than Frieza kicks everyone's asses. Than Piccolo kick's Frieza's ass. Than Frieza goes into another form and kicks Piccolo's ass. Than Goku turns SS and slaughters Frieza. That type of shit doesn't happen in animes with good fighting, because it's boring. I want fights, not a series of one-sided ass-kickings.

3) I know that a fighting anime isn't going to have the world's best plot; it's not expected to. But Jesus. Oh no, Vegita and Nappa are going to destroy the world! Oh no, Frieza's destroying Namek! Oh look, now he's planning to destroy the Earth. Oh look, now the Androids are going to kill every body. Oh dear, now Cell's going to kill everyone. Oh fudge, it's Buu, and damned if he's not planning to kill everyone. Talk about a failure of creativity!

4) Not related to the fighting, but it still pisses me off: characters keep getting thrown to the side. That's the type of thing that happend when your idea of making fights more interesting is "ramp up the power levels to ludacrous hights." By the end of Dragonball, you had an entire cast of fairly powerful characters. By the end of DBZ, the only one of them who's still active is Goku. I don't want to be mean, Mr. Toriyama, but who the hell told you that changing you entire Goddamn cast in the middle of the series was acceptable behavior? Jesus.

Lumenesca
Amen, Gregory, amen.

Gaia
Originally posted by Lumenesca

Japan's One Piece (not the american one) was okay, but all of the rest are really bad.

Princess-Puppy~
Cow Boy Bebop the worst!

Cillala
Ugh,One Piece?! gimme a break...Yu Gi Oh is dumb and One piece,those two are the worst shows ever!!!sad

KingDubya
Originally posted by Bardiel13
If you didn't like Gundam, I can't stop you, but you think Gundam is the WORST? I laugh at your ignorance! laughing

Now, children... instead of just naming anime you think is dumb, how about you explain why you think it is dumb. It'll help you later in life. yes clap

Now, my least favorite anime would have to be One Piece (I've only seen the American version): the main character (can't remember his name) has such an annoying voice and the dialogue is terrible. It could be good but it was butchered by people like "FUNimation".

Takiko_4ever
I agree on Gundam...well kind of...
but the worst anime would have to be vampire princess miyu...
i guess

ayjay
escaflowne is the crappist anime i;ve ever watched...the animation was baaaad, the art was baaaad, the dialogue was baaaaad..and it dsidnt help that i watched the american dubbed version...which made it even woorse...i couldnt bring myself to finish the series

samuraizero
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
DIHGIMON YES
BUT JAPANESE ONE PIECE IS AWESOME

Gregory
I'd agree with Digimon, except that one of the main characters is Ken, and any children's show where one of the main heroes is a murderous schizophrenic is okay in my book.

Dagon
Okay here are three colomns for some anime they are..
1. Dead from the start
2. Better before restrictions
3. Great no matter what

Alright, category 1

Pokemon & Digimon (just horrible "has seizure" lol)
Big O (can we say "batman with giant robots"wink
Frenime a.k.a (french anime like Code Lyoko and totally spies)
Super Milk Chan (creator was on acid, no plot or story or anything for that matter)

Category 2

One Piece (very good, until whoever destroyed it)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Japanese=Fiery creatures & alcohol, 4kids=Teddy bears & friendship monologues)
Cowboy Bebop (has bigger variety in original version as in spikes not doing the same thing over and over constantly)

category 3

Neon Genesis Evangelion (one of the best by far)
DragonBall (exactly what gregory said above)
Gundam (the very first one before the soap opera of bishounens like in Gundam: SEED)
Blood: the last vampire (sure its weird but still pretty cool)

I wasn't going to list all for each of my category but you get the idea

aisucold
i love one piece and hamtaro AND zatchbell!! they're all good

aisucold
it depends on what gumdam your talking about unless their is a regular gumdam..me personaly LOVE G gundam

Black Flag
I hate Code Lyoko and Digimon.

FullMetalLover1
i really hate bo-bo-bo

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Dagon
Okay here are three colomns for some anime they are..
1. Dead from the start
2. Better before restrictions
3. Great no matter what

Alright, category 1

Pokemon & Digimon (just horrible "has seizure" lol)
Big O (can we say "batman with giant robots"wink
Frenime a.k.a (french anime like Code Lyoko and totally spies)
Super Milk Chan (creator was on acid, no plot or story or anything for that matter)

Category 2

One Piece (very good, until whoever destroyed it)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Japanese=Fiery creatures & alcohol, 4kids=Teddy bears & friendship monologues)
Cowboy Bebop (has bigger variety in original version as in spikes not doing the same thing over and over constantly)

category 3

Neon Genesis Evangelion (one of the best by far)
DragonBall (exactly what gregory said above)
Gundam (the very first one before the soap opera of bishounens like in Gundam: SEED)
Blood: the last vampire (sure its weird but still pretty cool)

I wasn't going to list all for each of my category but you get the idea
Hey, I like the way you categorized them.

And, I must agree. It's sad how America seems to butch some really good foreign stuff. One Piece, for instances, is incredibly lame as an Americanized anime. Zorro becam Zolo, the cook smokes a lollipop, the witch is drunk on soda pop, etc. The show was tamed down so much that it lost what made it good.

supremthor
the worst anime in my opinion would have to be dragonball-gt and dragonball z went to hell after the freiza sega. i m one of thouse people who has watched every dragonball z/gt epsoed thers to see. I woould say that dargonball was a hundred times better then dragonball z and a hundred and fifty times better than dragon ball gt.

spiderboy5
code lyoko

Dagon
You have to give credit to french canal 3 and moonscope for code lyoko yeah it needs improvement on voices and the big heads are distracting BUT it has a good story and background compared to half the shows on cartoon network (including some anime)

consider this (most) people hate DBZ? why

goku:hi
(goku owns whoever in 2 seconds maybe)
whoever:.......

Why people hate code lyoko
someone watching tv: man look at their huge heads
other person: i ain't seen voice overs that bad since speed racer
(they completely ignore the great background story of x.a.n.a, Jeremy tells)
person: this show blows

there may be other problems people come up with but hey this is an opinion forum so critisize if you want

Takiko_4ever
let's just say...
the worst anime's ever would be the one's that leaves you hanging...
and it's totally boring!

ShinobiRikari
I hate the shows that continuously repeat themselves. I mean take Digimon for example. It was okay the first season, but every season after that followed the same plot and made it downright a bad show. Same goes for Pokemon.

AnimeGreen0813
Here's what I think are the worst anime ever:

1. Tenchi in Tokyo- stupid and boring
2. Saber Marionettes J to X- boring and stupid
3. Variable Geo- just plain stupid
4. Magical Girl Pretty Sasami- a good waste of Sasami and Tsunami
5. Kotetsu- a good waste of my time

What do you think? Suck, don't they?

pnkmastr
sure sounds like it
code lyoko is boring
1 piece is wierd and unusual
a show that takes to long with to many episodes b4 d good action starts like when i saw dbz its not interesting untill they finnaly fight

DarkDethbringer
worst animes are, DigiMon, Big-O, Naruto, One Peice, Pokemon was pretty bad, I would say Code Lyoko, Avatar, Teen Titans, and some others bu those are not anime

that Bo bo bobo bo one is horrible ( and this is coming from someone who liked Super Milk Chan) Yu Gi Oh and Yu gi oh GX I liked but I Duel master was horrid as was Digimon unlike many I have to say I have DragonballZ to thank otherwise I would have not gotten into the Gundam Series, Cyborg 009, Kikaider and the other Series that I like

thanatos_hero
I would have to say Code: Lyoko, or Avatar, the Last Airbender. I cry when I see those shows...

Shadow Spider
Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo is the true worst anime EVER created!!!! It sickens me just seeing its name!

I Scorpion I
Id have to say these are the worst

1. Bobobobobobobobo or whatever its completely random junk
2.Code Lyoko
3.Digimon
4.Duel Master

theres waaaay more but its too much a waste of brain cells to remember their names

raheem57
The worst anime is BOBOBOBO on cartoon network

raheem57
I can find at least one good thing about an anime but BOBOBO is not for my time.

I Scorpion I
yep

Blue nocturne
I hate naruto.

Whiteclipse
I just would like to ask the people in the forum here as to any reason for not liking cowbow bebop, i mean its clear that i love the show, i just think its so classy and cultured ya know? so im just wondering about the opinions of those that don't like it, i just want to know what you don't like about it specificaly, because i know it can't be the animation. And every gundam series is excellent, i love the old stuff like z and zz gundam, (if anyone knows where i can get my hands on gundam x please tell me!)

Whiteclipse
The ONLY cool thing about DBZ is their transformations, i just love when they go super sayian

elemental_user
i dont like DBZ, and i dont like digimon either.

Takiko_4ever
Digimon sucks

I Scorpion I
sure does

elemental_user
yeah... is it made by the same people as pokemon???

XxILuvVegetaxX
probably since they are so similar >_<

Wild Cherry
I think Nadia sucked pretty bad...but then again, thats pretty old.

elemental_user
not heard of it. so its no good??? whats it about???

Blue nocturne
I'm suprised people haven't mentioned MD geist?

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo is the true worst anime EVER created!!!! It sickens me just seeing its name! it meet to make no since and just be random but that kinda makes it crap just like daul monsters they try to hard to make it funny

harppie brother
I AGREE BOBOBOOBOOBOOBOOBO MORE LIKE BOOOBOOOBOOOBOOOBOOO THE SUCKEST SHOW EVER i got so bored i rather wacth123 sesame street

harppie brother
LET ME MAKE A LIST BOOBOOBO CODE LOKYO SHOULD I GO ON AND ON

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by harppie brother
LET ME MAKE A LIST BOOBOOBO CODE LOKYO SHOULD I GO ON AND ON

But code lyoko isn't japanese animation/anime.

scarecrow088
its from france, scargo any one

Blue nocturne
1.Naruto
2.DBZ( the movies are great though)
3.zoid fusors ( I don't HATE it but,compared to the rest it's lame)
4.Gundam seed destiny ( not as good as the original)
5.X-men Evolution

moises
1. Knight Hunters

....this thread has made it far.

thegreatspirit
narto s no rose but its descent and gundam until seed is prett good i liked db one peice makes me laugh so i watch it not because its good and escaflownes awsome i also agree when i saw super milk chan i was like what the flying ****
SUPER MILK CHANS SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID (THE CREATOR WAS ON MORE THAN ACID MORE LIKE POT COCAIN METH ACID ETC.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by thegreatspirit
narto s no rose but its descent and gundam until seed is prett good i liked db one peice makes me laugh so i watch it not because its good and escaflownes awsome i also agree when i saw super milk chan i was like what the flying ****
SUPER MILK CHANS SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID (THE CREATOR WAS ON MORE THAN ACID MORE LIKE POT COCAIN METH ACID ETC.

"Gundam Seed" is great but the sequel "Gundam Seed Destiny" was below average IMO, and naruto just sucks now.

Quincy Archer
Fillers aside, Naruto is one of the better animes.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Fillers aside, Naruto is one of the better animes.

Not really, naruto's plot drags on alot and it lacks a indepth story it tends to be repetitive( Arcs revolving on orochimaru) that's why I stopped reading it.

Yuna33
Gundam Seed definately.
and Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo or whatever it is...

harppie brother
stupid show are for stupid people. I agree with all of you guys except for dbz... but i see your point it suck because of the repeats.

harppie brother
is dnangel a anima? if it is it sucks

Faeries_Ascendn
Orphen: The Revenge (series two) *shudders*

It was criminal wat they did to it. Im still having nightmares...

White Reeper
BIG O sucked ass!

XxILuvVegetaxX
Yup, its an anime, its not the best anime out there by all means, but I don't think it should be classified as one of the worst animes....

White Reeper
BIG O

harppie brother
FOOLY COOLY

XxILuvVegetaxX
FOOLY COOLY IS NOT AN ANIME

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX

It's beyond an anime stick out tongue

MR.Grum
i hated evangelion and sd gundum

Goldfire
bobobobobobobo its dumb but for some reason i cant stop watchin

Clone
Originally posted by MR.Grum
i hated evangelion and sd gundum

Why didn't you like Neon Genesis Evangelion?

harppie brother
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX

its not.......wow so i was right a crappy cartoon for the 40 year old men that live in thier mom's basment they got all of fooly cooly stuff...thier is one person that knows how it fells right white reeper laughing laughing out loud eek!

grey fox
Originally posted by moises
Blood: The Last Vampire would have to be the worst anime I have ever seen. What's yours?

Are you on crack What the f**k?

Blood the last vampire is one of the most artistically advanced Animes out their , it's story line is mediocre but the graphics more then make up for it .

Outcesticide
Originally posted by grey fox

Blood the last vampire is one of the most artistically advanced Animes out their , it's story line is mediocre but the graphics more then make up for it .

I'd rather have an anime w/ a decent storyline w/ shit animation than an anime vice versa. GTFOHWTBS.

YohAsakura101
I do have to Agree on one thing Mew Mew Power is a discrace to Tokyo MewMew

Hell's Harmony
Big O suck dude worst ever I am telling you

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by grey fox

Well it's their opinion, in this thread I've seen people say cowboy bepop and evangelion are lame animes but DBZ,naruto, and inuyasha are some of the better animes so yeah...

Takiko_4ever
Originally posted by Goldfire
bobobobobobobo its dumb but for some reason i cant stop watchin

haha
i only watched it cuz i heard Midorikawa Hikaru did one of the voices in there! stopped watching it though

son of vegeta
*sign* it is not healthy to watch crappy shows

boobsmagee
SAILOR MOON sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

boobsmagee
srry to replie twice, but bobobobo is truly crappy

Moonlight
I think I hated the dub versions of:
Sailormoon
DBZ
Naruto
One Piece

I TRULY hated Bobo-bo
Hikaru no Go
Tokyo Mewmew
SD Gundam (if thats even considered an anime)
Gundam Seed Destiny

boobsmagee
im starting to believe theres soo much crappy anime its hard to determine, a single one as being the worst, and i must say, there is no possible way fooly cooly, or blood the last vampire are the worst anime out there, with things such as bobbobobo or sd gundam, etc. out there

spencerspider
bobobo-bobo-bobo is probably the worst. or big o. but i love bobobo-bobo-bobo

Ichigo Kurosaki
Fruits Baskets. Sorry but i know there are tons of people who love this show. But i just can't get into it. I mean 5 of my friends on my buddy list love this show. But i just can't get into it. They tell me to watch it over and over again. And there all girls that are the 5. Also Bobobobobobobo only one person on my list loves this show.

boobsmagee
may i ask what fruit basketts is about if u see this

boobsmagee
i doubt ill be around to see if u reply lol

majinbulgeta
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
Fruits Baskets. Sorry but i know there are tons of people who love this show. But i just can't get into it. I mean 5 of my friends on my buddy list love this show. But i just can't get into it. They tell me to watch it over and over again. And there all girls that are the 5. Also Bobobobobobobo only one person on my list loves this show.

I totally agree with you ....

I have seen more bad animes then good

boobsmagee
hmmm, bobobobo, wait,ive been here b4 SAILOR MOON SUCKS

shin_remy
Tekken

omg

boobsmagee
tekken is anime?!

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by boobsmagee
tekken is anime?!

It was made into an anime, I belive it was an OVA.

Osaka
Urusei Yatsura was bad

Pyron_Knight
Most of the choices here are retarded.

Cowboy Bebop is awesomeness.
Most people can't even Wiki it and see it goes "Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo" so I doubt they know the first thing about the plot or characters.
Naruto also has a terrific dub.

Bad anime? Gundam Wing...duh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>