Silver surfer vs. Savage hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
silver surfer without board vs. savage hulk

Dizzle
Surfer... Because uh oh, Hulk doesn't have any more gamma radiation.

Wynndar
well that didnt work last time.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
well that didnt work last time.
Mindless hulk that's why

And SS doesn't need that to win.

He humiliated the Hulk in there first Appearance

Any Fight SS had to hulk, its Ss is always trying to calm the hulk rather than beat him

Wynndar
Yea i agree...I just think it all depends on what best serves the vision of the writer...I dont think the modern Hulk will be beaten in his own book by someone simply removing his radiation...just wait...I bet it will happen again soon and Peter David will come up with some excuse that makes the Hulk immune to this flaw...

Xplosive
SS wins, no doubt, but if he would choose to fight with Hulk only with fist, than it could be different story, but generally SS always win.

ImmortalOne
Fist ?? Are you s***ing me ??
SS is not a cocky dude like "some other hero" !!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Fist ?? Are you s***ing me ??
SS is not a cocky dude like "some other hero" !!!

I only gave option, read again, what I said, SS win, no doubt.

roughrider
Take away his board...bolt him into a chair, for the heck of it. Surfer still wins.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by roughrider
Take away his board...bolt him into a chair, for the heck of it. Surfer still wins. I have feats of surfer without his board.

roughrider
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I have feats of surfer without his board.

Let's see.

S.S
Surfer wins 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by roughrider
Let's see. Get them to you in a bit.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Wynndar
well that didnt work last time. Huh. Looks like it is working just fine.

The Fake Macoy
Surfer is faster, almost as strong, more powerful, and can just drain any gamma radiation from the Hulk. He wins this every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.