Exar kun + Revan vs Yoda + mace + Obi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
Who do you think will win. and anyone here that thinks that obi will die in 2 secounds is wrong because obi is a awsome jedi. yoda is obiuosly also a awsome jedi with great experince. and mace never ever ever lost a dual with someone else ( except when anackin got him by surprise wich shoulded count.) but on the otehr hand revan and exar are probalby both in the top 5 best sith eva. 3v2. who do you think

Aduruth
My opinion u cant really compare, revan was redemened (if u beleive the light ending) but if were talking about the revan b4 his mind was "erased.

no doubt it would be exar and revan.

windu or obi will be the first to fall. thanits no offense easy pikings. lol

i am a huge obi fan as well as vader/annakin
but (im not saying he would win) but i think obi has a better chance vs sidious than versing revan or kun. The only sith i could see falling is exar if that. these are the closest guys ur going to get to the original sith/THE TRUE ONES so theyre knowledge is probaly better than any sith in yoda's or obi's time.(sry for spelling/ounctiation, im just to lazy to type, good nite.)

Gryn Jabar
Kun and Revan curbstomp the rest.

Rayvann Sadow
Revan and Kun take this.

Darth Somebody
Exar Kun and Darth Revan are perhaps two of the most powerful Sith Lords we're aware of. Yoda and Mace are exceptional duelists, but I doubt they can match the raw power and Force mastery (maybe Yoda could match one of them - but not both of them) of the Sith.

The Sith win.

Emperor Revan
Clawed, Obi got thrown around by Dooku with just the Force. Both Exar and Revan are far more powerful than Dooku and could easily do the same to Obi. Then Exar and Revan proceed to kill the other two Jedi.

DarthMaul9123
sith are my favorite.....so duh they win

MAKASHIMAN
Exar would waste Mace and Obi so fast it wouldn't be funny and then he and revan would double team yoda who either dies trying or escapes heavily injured......

DarthMaul9123
exar kun could tak yoda on his own and so could revan theyre the best sith that even came along not to mention revan was the first

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
exar kun could tak yoda on his own and so could revan theyre the best sith that even came along not to mention revan was the first

i gon't think you have a clue what you are talking about. neither of them were the first by over a thousand years. Second, Ragnos is FAR more powerful than either of them. Nadd could also probably give either of them a hard time. They definatly are not the best of all time. They could win the fight though.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
i gon't think you have a clue what you are talking about. neither of them were the first by over a thousand years. Second, Ragnos is FAR more powerful than either of them. Nadd could also probably give either of them a hard time. They definatly are not the best of all time. They could win the fight though.

No, they are definitely not the best of all time. But they are more than powerful enough to absolutely destroy the other Jedi in this matchup. Revan's got the smarts to use the terrain to his advantage, he would beat whomever he was paired up with, and Kun, with his staff, could defend any combination of the other two. Obi-Wan is a non factor, he'll die relatively fast regardless who he is paired up with. Dooku could take him out in 30 seconds, against Revan, he'd be gone within that time, and against Kun, probably even faster.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
i gon't think you have a clue what you are talking about.
Its about time someone said it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.