1st kmc playa haters ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
welcome bithces with you broke ass sigs and avatars

Otaku
Is this a DJ Shadow song?

Rogue Jedi
bardock, are you caucasian?

bardock
no its a place where we award the top verbal abusers around

bardock
yeah

Rogue Jedi
you are caucasian? yes? then why are you......never mind.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you are caucasian? yes? then why are you......never mind.
Racist........What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
racist? why the hell would you say that?

Bardock42
racist? why the hell would you say that?

Hmm....I am not sure........cause you imply that because he is caucasian..........stick out tongue

Snoopbert
no expression This is a sad thread. I think I am going to cry.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Snoopbert
no expression This is a sad thread. I think I am going to cry.

Have fun with that.....

Snoopbert
I am! big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Snoopbert
I am! big grin

That is good...fun is always good...it like chocolate....just funnier.....

bardock
nice to see meatloaf around agian

Otaku
Originally posted by bardock
nice to see meatloaf around agian

You had to post that,didn't you?stick out tongue

Snoopbert
laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm....I am not sure........cause you imply that because he is caucasian..........stick out tongue
if he is caucasian, he has no business talking like that. on the other hand: if i am listening to a couple of members of the wu tang clan talk like that, i will stop what i am doing and listen. it sounds awesome form them, but not if you are white.
dont accuse someone of being a racist unless you are sure, it is a strong accusation.

bardock
Silky Johnston: I'm very upset about what you said about my coat. I made it outta your mother's pubic hair.

Rogue Jedi
ew. thats gross.

Bardock42
if he is caucasian, he has no business talking like that. on the other hand: if i am listening to a couple of members of the wu tang clan talk like that, i will stop what i am doing and listen. it sounds awesome form them, but not if you are white.
dont accuse someone of being a racist unless you are sure, it is a strong accusation.

But if you say he has no businedss talking like that it is racist What the f**k? .... same rights for everyone........

Snoopbert
Yo homies, my name be snoopbert to the hizzle fo' shizzle. DAWG!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
But if you say he has no businedss talking like that it is racist What the f**k? .... same rights for everyone........
yes, same rights for everyone, but when a white person starts talking all ghetto they sound like an idiot. its like they are trying to be something they are not.

Cinemaddiction
It's a joke thread. Have you never seen Chappelle's Show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.