I'm going to the Foo Fighters concert!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Yeah! rock

Snoopbert
What's with Foo Fighters? *fires up Limewire*

SlipknoT
Between Now and Hallowen I'm Seeing System of a Down, Misfits, Gwar, Napalm Death, and Slipknot.

BlackC@t
Uh...confused Cool! happy I guess no expression...

Gen. Grievous
Lucky...the Foo fighters rock, i wish i could go sad

Sir Mist
*kicks Blackcat*

Gen. Grievous
*kicks mist* i shant call you sir evil face

Red Superfly
On Thursday, I shall be leaving for Leeds Festival.

Who's playing over the weeekend? Foo Fighters, Queens Of The Stone Age, Kasabian, Iron Maiden, NOFX, Turbonegro, Charlatans, Arcade Fire, Incubus, The Coral, Iggy Pop, The Kills, Rise Against and Bad Religion.

There's more (like The Killers and Marylyn Manson) but I'll be looking forward to those above the most.

And as a bonus the Dirty Sanchez crew will be there, lol.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Snoopbert
What's with Foo Fighters? *fires up Limewire*

I use limewire yesOriginally posted by SlipknoT
Between Now and Hallowen I'm Seeing System of a Down, Misfits, Gwar, Napalm Death, and Slipknot. Originally posted by Red Superfly

Who's playing over the weeekend? Foo Fighters, Queens Of The Stone Age, Kasabian, Iron Maiden, NOFX, Turbonegro, Charlatans, Arcade Fire, Incubus, The Coral, Iggy Pop, The Kills, Rise Against and Bad Religion.

There's more (like The Killers and Marylyn Manson) but I'll be looking forward to those above the most.

And as a bonus the Dirty Sanchez crew will be there, lol.

Awesome......i wanna go cry

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Red Superfly

And as a bonus the Dirty Sanchez crew will be there, lol. Iron Maiden? dude you're gonna have a blast, they're amazing Live.

kmcdude
**** yeah rock

silver_tears
I love the Foo Fighters droolio

a1hsauce
eek! rock I love the FOO!

BENITO
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Yeah! rock awesome

Otaku
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Between Now and Hallowen I'm Seeing System of a Down, Misfits, Gwar, Napalm Death, and Slipknot.

rock SOAD!!!

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Yeah! rock

Me and my friends tried to get tickets for them in December but only two out of five got them! cry

It sucks so much disgust

Otaku
I saw them on Lowlands(which is a rock festival).They we're OK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.