Witch is Worse. Guy Does your Sister or your G/F

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Ok your sister is underage and is like in the 14 to 16 range and your friend is like 18 to 21.
You have a G/f to.

Witch one is worse. The guy gets your sister drunk and does her, behind your back or he gets your G/f Drunk and does her behind your back ?

I know you would kill him in both, but witch one would you hate the worse and why ?

Sir Mist
Both equal...

Actually probably sister, being underage and all..

Wickerman
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Ok your sister is underage and is like in the 14 to 16 range and your friend is like 18 to 21.
You have a G/f to.

Witch one is worse. The guy gets your sister drunk and does her, behind your back or he gets your G/f Drunk and does her behind your back ?

I know you would kill him in both, but witch one would you hate the worse and why ?

For the sister thing. I don't put much heart into relationships, so my sister's always gonna be more important than any random girl that's currently my girlfriend.

~wickerman~

Edit: you misspelled "which"

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Both equal...

Actually probably sister, being underage and all..

I'd have to say the same. I would hate him more for doing that to my sister. Though I would still kill him if he did that to my g/f.

Moff jango
For him or for me?

in both cases the grandfather

Moff jango
What's a g/f?

Moff jango
Oh, girlfriend, i'd kill him for both

Backbone
I don't care bout my sis..she's a slob laughing out loud

My g/f however...I'd rip his skull from his usless head.. mad

Neo_Version 7
My sister. erm

This topic is kinda hardcore, huh?

Red Superfly
I don't have a sister, so it would have to be my G/f

Snoopbert
My sister, hands down. Which I don't have one of.

Neo_Communist
You'd have to change the genders and either way all I'd be able to do is start spreading rumors around that my exfriend sleeps with the principal for good grades. Which she did anyway so I'd just be telling the truth.

s|m
Let's say if I were older, a guy, and had a baby sister (and a gf), I'd get pissed either way, but the small sister thing would be worse, because she's a child, plus she's family. The gf, on the other hand, I would hate the guy, but I'd be a little upset with her; I suppose she would be older, thus knowing what she's doing.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
or he gets your G/f Drunk and does her behind your back ?

Originally posted by s|m
Let's say if I were older, a guy, and had a baby sister (and a gf), I'd get pissed either way, but the small sister thing would be worse, because she's a child, plus she's family. The gf, on the other hand, I'm not sure if I'd be pissed on the guy, or her; I suppose she would be older, thus knowing what she's doing.

I wouldnt be over the top pissed at her seeing as she got drunk from him, so its not like she knew what she was doing...

s|m
I said I'd hate the guy, but i'd be a little upset with her.

carnival_junkie
the sister, most definately.

although, i am not male, i would say i'd be pissed about both.

SlipknoT
I'd be more pissed if it were my sister cause, Even though I dont have one, It would be my sister.

DarkC
Sister.

Raven Guardia
well I am girl so I dont have a Girlfriend and I also dont have a sis..only bors that are older then me. But if I was a guy who had a younger sis and If I had a GF and some dude did that I would Kill him for both, probably more over the GF though, cause if someone f*cks with my lover, they f*ck with my emotions and thats not a good thing. As for the sis just let the parents handle that. My parnets would go so commando and kill the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.