Wolverine vs Tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win between Wolverine and Tombstone.

jinzin
wolverine.......>stab into eye sockets.....tombstone dead.

Pointinel
^man i can just picture cord's facial expression once he reads your post.

LOL.

*in cordera's voice or keyboard, whatever*
"THOSE DAMN FANBOYS!!! AAARRRGH!!!"

colossus17
Originally posted by Pointinel
^man i can just picture cord's facial expression once he reads your post.

LOL.

*in cordera's voice or keyboard, whatever*
"THOSE DAMN FANBOYS!!! AAARRRGH!!!"

but it is indeed correct....tombstone is not that durable.....wolverine could achieve that

jinzin
laughing out loud meh....I don't care what he thinks...

we all already know what he's gonna say...

"you think wolverine is gonna get a lucky shot.

you think wolverine beats metallo, carnage, and godzilla.

you think wolverine can jump 50 feet into the air..

blahblahblah...."

see I don't even need him here...

you know, i never DID get an answer to any of my questions from him...

where the hell did he tack on that extra 20 feet from in the jumping thing?

and what's so lucky about a class 7 fighter landing a punch to anyones face?

I hit people in the face all the time...I guess I'm like a class 19 fighter..otherwise I'm just really lucky or something... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by colossus17
but it is indeed correct....tombstone is not that durable.....wolverine could achieve that

seriously....well let's see here..is tombstone more druable than thing? nope...

hulk? nu-uh.

shiar starship? probably not....

bleh.

colossus17
Originally posted by jinzin
seriously....well let's see here..is tombstone more druable than thing? nope...

hulk? nu-uh.

shiar starship? probably not....

bleh.

yes thats what i was saying.....no seriously.wolverine has a pretty good chance....but tombstone could break his neck.and he can run really fast for short distances.....wolverine 7/10

jinzin
can tombstone break adamantium? I wasn't aware he was THAT powerful.......

you are aware wolverines skeleton is completely bonded aren't you C?

colossus17
can tombstone break adamantium? I wasn't aware he was THAT powerful.......

you are aware wolverines skeleton is completely bonded aren't you C?

indeed i am......i am not talking about the adamantium.....but wolverine himself said that spidey could easily break his neck...and tombstone is stronger then spidey

Grammaton
I think Wolverine has good chance - better fighting skills, better instincts...not as durable but then again Tombstone is not THAT durable himself.

Wolvie 7/10

jinzin
yeah but how would wolverine know?

he said so himself sure..but he wouldn't know that...I mean hell he doesn't know 75% about himself as it is, why would he understand his own mutant/man-made anatomy?

my premise for wolverine's bones being fused comes from mutiple sources....

for instance...xavier said his skeleton was bonded at the molecular level..that his bones couldn't be broken..

with the exception of ONE what if I have yet to see his bones being broken or seperated in any way...

wolverine's skeleton is always seen in ONE piece even after all the flesh ligaments etc etc have been blasted off....it isn't in shambles..

if spiderman has the strength to do that a hulk uppercut would have done the same a looooonnnnnng time ago...

are you basing your conclusion off anything else besides that?

colossus17
yeah but how would wolverine know?

he said so himself sure..but he wouldn't know that...I mean hell he doesn't know 75% about himself as it is, why would he understand his own mutant/man-made anatomy?

my premise for wolverine's bones being fused comes from mutiple sources....

for instance...xavier said his skeleton was bonded at the molecular level..that his bones couldn't be broken..

with the exception of ONE what if I have yet to see his bones being broken or seperated in any way...

wolverine's skeleton is always seen in ONE piece even after all the flesh ligaments etc etc have been blasted off....it isn't in shambles..

if spiderman has the strength to do that a hulk uppercut would have done the same a looooonnnnnng time ago...

are you basing your conclusion off anything else besides that?

there are parts in ur neck where there is no bone ...it can be twisted back and broken and u will die.....it depends how u view wolverine.....as wolverine in statistics or as wolverine is his fights and apparences...how durable is tombstone's skin?

jinzin
no, i realize that...but again the evidence we have only goes to support what xavier said...it's bonded completely...IN ONE PIECE....until proven otherwise spidey was about to break NOTHING IMO.

leonidas
<<yeah but how would wolverine know?

he said so himself sure..but he wouldn't know that...I mean hell he doesn't know 75% about himself as it is, why would he understand his own mutant/man-made anatomy?>>

now THIS argument sounds familiar . . .

yes

jinzin
ahhh yes......I believe this was our first trading of the words was it not?

leonidas
yep. you and that bully merc tag-teaming the newbie. (sigh) it seems like just yesterday i was wishing you and merc dead . . .

laughing

jinzin
laughing out loud yeah..sorr bout that man..........we make a good team though....me him and cresh are unfreakinstopable.......laughing out loud

leonidas
course you know it's all well and cool now. and that was only the SECOND most annoyed i was on this forum. me and cosmic cube (where the hell's he been hiding lately, anyway? this place isn't as much fun without him) had a classic 'word trade'. but we're cool too. funny how you can go from wanting to see someone strung up to respecting them and even (on occasionbig grin ) their opinions!

laughing

Creshosk
no, i realize that...but again the evidence we have only goes to support what xavier said...it's bonded completely...IN ONE PIECE....until proven otherwise spidey was about to break NOTHING IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.