Silver surfer vs the Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Silver surfer vs the Eradicator

both have similar powers to a degree (well last time i checked anyway)

but who wins and how lets say in space they have 2 fights
1. bloodlust
2. they fight but sticking to their character (how they are presented in comics) i.e silver surfer is a pacifist

Avalonofthewind
Eradicator.

HigH ScholaR
beer

HigH ScholaR
beer .

kgkg
Silver Surfer easily

Ultimate Ion
A bloodlusted pacifist sounds dangerous. I'll go with Surfer.

Avalonofthewind
If its a fully bloodlusted kryptonian Erads then Eradicator easily.
If its the Connor mentality, 50/50.

the Darkone
Silver Surfer wins every time. Silver Surfer is more powerful than eradicator in every way, Silver Surfer can consume more energy than eradicator who wasn't created to absorb unlimited energy where silver surfer was by galactus. When silver surfer fights he fights kool headed in bloodlust silver surfer will destroy a the damn planet. He has more raw power than eradicator, rerrange molecules, flies close to warp speed, increase his abilities at will. Silver Surfer will turn eradicator into his lap dog. big grin

HigH ScholaR
beer

Dark Thor
silver surfer

dvampire
Eradicator. Hes much stronger and a better fighter.

Juntai
Which Eradicator?

The one that came before OWAW, that was 1000 feet tall, and could destroy galaxies by flying through them? And move from the Source Wall to Earth in moments? and Superman had to trick and use Torqasm Vo to even remotely bring down?

Or the original Eradicator?
Or is there a more current one?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
beer

this one

HigH ScholaR
original eradicator

brainchild81
Surfer

Wynndar
Saying Eradicator is stronger or has the same powers as the Surfer kinda confuses me. I did like that way he gave it t Supes and Superboy last month before the Omac being KO'd his ass. I mean its cool to see him pick up an impossibly large piece of glacier...but that Omac wielder knocked him out with one hit. Eradicator seems more like a weakened down Gladiator with more versatile energy blasts, but no where near the versatility of a molecule rearranging, cosmically aware herald like the Surfer.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Wynndar
Saying Eradicator is stronger or has the same powers as the Surfer kinda confuses me. I did like that way he gave it t Supes and Superboy last month before the Omac being KO'd his ass. I mean its cool to see him pick up an impossibly large piece of glacier...but that Omac wielder knocked him out with one hit. Eradicator seems more like a weakened down Gladiator with more versatile energy blasts, but no where near the versatility of a molecule rearranging, cosmically aware herald like the Surfer.

Erads is currently confused between his connor/kryptonian personality.
Connor is ok and like surfer, seems to be a pacifist, but the original kryptonian programming is bad ass. Surfer is no match for that one.

Wynndar
yea obviously no match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.