I dont want to anymore...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
Shit I hate it when family members say shit about you. Its like you havent seen them for a while instead of saying hi there like my god your hair, you look fat, whats up with your face. jeez come on leave your comments to yourself. I got in a fight with one of my aunts yesturday over this messed

heavenablaze666
eh it happends all the time to me ....its cuz im adopted though...they dont like me ...they got something against it .....pretty dtupid though...dont you think ?

DarkC
Yes.

heavenablaze666
so..........

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by heavenablaze666
eh it happends all the time to me ....its cuz im adopted though...they dont like me ...they got something against it .....pretty dtupid though...dont you think ?
very dumb

heavenablaze666
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
very dumb
yesyesyesyesyesyes it is

Darth Nauj
even though you tell them to stop they keep doing it, thats the bad thing about my dads side they criticize you for everything. its like no ones perfect @ssholes

heavenablaze666
eh i let them see whatever they say i dont really listen they could talk to me about anything and i wouldnt no...im good at blocking things out
plus i couldnt give a **** less what thay think so...

Sweet Chocolate
You gotta deal with it, or tell them to mind there own f*cking business.

Wickerman
even though you tell them to stop they keep doing it, thats the bad thing about my dads side they criticize you for everything. its like no ones perfect @ssholes

i don't see what the big problem is. Do the same to them erm . It happened to me with a sort of aunt......an old hag. She kept nagging and picking on every little thing, making me feel like crap. So then i reminded her what a failure her life was and how i may have small problems that she can nitpick but i'm not about to die in a few years like her .....and she stopped ....simple as that.

~wickerman~

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Wickerman
i don't see what the big problem is. Do the same to them erm . It happened to me with a sort of aunt......an old hag. She kept nagging and picking on every little thing, making me feel like crap. So then i reminded her what a failure her life was and how i may have small problems that she can nitpick but i'm not about to die in a few years like her .....and she stopped ....simple as that.

~wickerman~
yeah I tell them the truth also but there not quitters

BENITO
My how you've grown
or Oh you look skinny are they feeding you

I Hate them

The second one sounds like there gonna give you food but they Don't

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by heavenablaze666
yea, but who cares what they think, right? Remember Mario lovers you just the way you are!! *hugs and kisses*

Otaku
Shit I hate it when family members say shit about you. Its like you havent seen them for a while instead of saying hi there like my god your hair, you look fat, whats up with your face. jeez come on leave your comments to yourself. I got in a fight with one of my aunts yesturday over this messed

I'm the black sheep.The music i like is to loud.My hair is to long(jeesh it ends at my shoulders!)Mostly its my aunts though.On my mothers side.I always get into these fights with my cousin who is a little younger the i and a very GOOD boy.He always attacks me(verbally)over my way of life.When we get into a fight he goes to tell on me(he's 15 BTW).All my aunts pick his side,cuz he's such a good boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.