Gladatorial Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
The Place: Roman Coliseum
Time: 50 BC
The Teams:
Canderous
Mission
Zaalbar
Atton
Bao Dur
HK-4
GOTO
versus
10 Rancors
Can they survive? Period weapons are issued (swords, etc).

Fishy
Of course not.

Dark Thor
lol, this is hilarious

Gryn Jabar
What if they get 1 combat suit and 2 vibroblades each?

Se7in
Well, it depends. By game mechanics, maybe, I mean when I was on Rakata as Revan, we had to fight Rancors, and Canderous, HK-47, and Zaalbar were slaughtering the rancors, so maybe. But in reality, probably not.

Fishy
Well there, yeah but these are not just a few baby rancors that you met primarily on Rakata, this is also without Revan who would naturally do most of the work. This is a real fight with 10 rancors in the Coloseum, and there is just no way you are going to fit 10 of those beats in there easily. It would be hard to move, let alone stand kill one of them because one's it falls down its going to take people with him.

Darth_Glentract
If they were far apart, the Rancors would lose, but in the Coliseum, the people are screwed.

DarthMaul9123
i say Hk 47 is the only survivor if there is one witch i highly doubt to the max doubting

Gryn Jabar
Alrighty then, how Moria?

Darth_Glentract
Rancors lose because they would fall off the bridges.

Gryn Jabar
Moria without the bridges. That big open space that the fellowship got surronded in.

Darth_Glentract
The people win. They shoot and then run from the Rancors.

Gryn Jabar
Shoot them with what?

Darth_Glentract
guns

Gryn Jabar
They only get 2 vibroblades and 1 combat suit each. NOTHING else.

Darth_Glentract
Atton and Bao are both force-sensitve so they could throw the vibroblades at the rancors with force-assisstance and kill them that way. Caderous could probably take at least three out with dual vibroblades(with his gun, all of them). HK could probably take a few down. Worst case GOTO could blow himself up, killing everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.