Green Pizza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Communist
I found a slice of Pizza in the refrigerator and Im debating weather to eat it or not, I would but there's this green spot on it and Im wondering if its poisonous or not. What should I do? I wouldnt eat it but I have no other food at the moment and Im really hungary.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
I found a slice of Pizza in the refrigerator and Im debating weather to eat it or not, I would but there's this green spot on it and Im wondering if its poisonous or not. What should I do? I wouldnt eat it but I have no other food at the moment and Im really hungary.
I like eating food cold it tastes better big grin
cold pizza, cheesbugers, beans much better and yummier big grin

Neo_Communist
You in no way contributed to an answer to my dilemma no expression

Englishpin@pple

dont

Sweet Chocolate
It's rotten. The cheese and dough has gone bad. You can eat it. But you'll have severe diarrhea for the next few days.

laughing out loud My brother did it once.

Neo_Communist
OKay, thanks, I'll just eat the two year old ramen in the back of the Cupboard

Englishpin@pple
OKay, thanks, I'll just eat the two year old ramen in the back of the Cupboard

not a bad idea...

DarkC
It's not poisonous.

Neo_Version 7
Isn't that just as bad?

Darth Nauj
You in no way contributed to an answer to my dilemma no expression
eat it who cares

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Isn't that just as bad?
I dont think Ramen becomes stale or Rots

Neo_Version 7
Oh, in that case, go nuts.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, the ramen is fine. The saltblock they add to ramen, the thing that eventually causes a massive coronary, preserves the dehydrated noodles.

DarkC
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Oh, in that case, go nuts.
eer

BENITO
ew green Pizza

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Yeah, the ramen is fine. The saltblock they add to ramen, the thing that eventually causes a massive coronary, preserves the dehydrated noodles.
umm.....w00t? confused

T.M

its ok eat it just not the green bits thumb up

Neo_Communist
I dont trust you enough no expression

hotsauce6548
Don't eat it.

I doubt it's poisonous, as in deadly poisonous, but you will probably have diarreah and feel sick for a day or two.

Neo_Communist
I already ate the ramen, it had no flavor! big grin

ladygrim
NNNNOOOOOOO dont do it no expression

T.M
really if its not growing stuff then its alright dont eat the green parts though.

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by T.M
really if its not growing stuff then its alright dont eat the green parts though.
OMG! A Bonzai tree on the crust! stick out tongue jk

T.M
lol if so that aint good laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.