Democracy is illusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Democracy Is An Illusion
Foreign Bankers Hold Our Purse Strings
By Henry Makow PhD
8-21-5

KharmaDog
President David Copperfield, please stand up!

Deano
woudnt surprise me if he did become president

jaden101
so anyone who ever gets any power in politics is a puppet of whoever/whatever blah blah?

why don't you test your own theory deano and run as an MP and then work your way into government and then report to us when the men in black come and insert their mind control chips int you

then when your attitude changes on this forum and you start posting about how everything is fine with the world and how people are free...then we'll know you are telling the truth

PVS
meet the new thread

same as the old thread

Df02
can't we just give Deano his own section right at the bottom of the forum? then after a week see how many people are interested enough to scroll to get to it

PVS
Originally posted by Df02
can't we just give Deano his own section right at the bottom of the forum? then after a week see how many people are interested enough to scroll to get to it

i suggested the exact same thing in another thread. these duplicate topics are getting old.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i suggested the exact same thing in another thread. these duplicate topics are getting old.

Yeah....a conspiracy forum would be good.....Deano xould be the Mod....won't matter anywways since no one will visit....

Whirlysplatt
Whats this thread all about? confused laughing out loud

Oh! I see its one of Deans laughing out loud

leaves thread quickly smile

PVS
yeah, 2 words come to mind "lead zepplin". and im not referring to the cool 70's hard rock band.

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
so anyone who ever gets any power in politics is a puppet of whoever/whatever blah blah?

why don't you test your own theory deano and run as an MP and then work your way into government and then report to us when the men in black come and insert their mind control chips int you

then when your attitude changes on this forum and you start posting about how everything is fine with the world and how people are free...then we'll know you are telling the truth

if only..

Deano
no ones interested but yet you continue to post
i coudnt care less if you are interested or not, theres people out there who do want to know whats goin on
instead of replying to the thread appropriatly you continue to act like kids
idiots

PVS
yeah, acting like kids by repeating something over and over because the person we are speaking to is fed up with listening to us....hey i guess that works both ways...thus this thread and the 20 previous duplicate threads.
i guess nobody is mature then, especially not you

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, acting like kids by repeating something over and over because the person we are speaking to is fed up with listening to us....hey i guess that works both ways...thus this thread and the 20 previous duplicate threads.
i guess nobody is mature then, especially not you

duplicate? no they are not, they are similar
you take immaturity to an whole new level, how old are you? 30?
im not gonna turn this into another slanging match because it bores me

''Freedom Of Speech, RIP
By Judy Andreas
8-21-5''

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by jaden101

Why is that so hard to believe?

dave123
Wow

PVS
Originally posted by Deano
duplicate? no they are not, they are similar
you take immaturity to an whole new level, how old are you? 30?
im not gonna turn this into another slanging match because it bores me

but you just did. what a hypocrite...but i'm not going to call you a hypocrite, because it bores me.

Grand Moff Gav
Has anyone here actually looked at these terrorist attacks,looked at how the government behaves?

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
but you just did. what a hypocrite...but i'm not going to call you a hypocrite, because it bores me.

like i said, i was going to stop after that

Tiesto
I do realize the whole Rockefeller theory thing is hard to believe, and personaly I don't but if you're not interested in the topic, why click it? why insult Deano, will it make him change his ideals, no. So if you're not interested in this kind of topics, don't come in, and leave those who believe it the **** alone

PVS
and allow the spreading of misinformation? that would be a disservice to mankind, and so i cant do that.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
and allow the spreading of misinformation? that would be a disservice to mankind, and so i cant do that.

misinformation?! lmao! you mean like mainstream media? gotcha

PVS
gotcha? not quite buddy, but whatever help you sleep at night. i dont care. i just wish you would stop cluttering up this forum with this garbage. there is a reason your threads last briefly, and thats because people post ridiculing remarks. without those remarks, your threads would sink straight to the bottom....which they do once everyone is bored with taking jabs at you. so what do you do? make a duplicate.
and once the jabs have ceased, guess what? this crap will sink straight to the bottom like the rest of em. thats the truth deano. dont be angry at me, i dont dictate this, its just the way it is. people get bored with fairy tails...and then....keeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrPLUNK!!!

RedAlertv2
Well put PVS

Deano
why dont the both of you piss off thenno expression simple
sink straight to the bottom you say? ewrrrm, everythread does, most of em get to past the 200 posts mark. not bad is it. and just because you fail to see the truth, dont assume no one else will

Capt_Fantastic
Deano,

I have a question for you. And it's in all seriousness. Which of the 200 conspiracy threads is the one you actually subscribe to? Which of these dark back room societies is the one that really rules the world?

Deano
threads i subscribe to? errrrrrm

Which of these dark back room societies is the one that really rules the world?
illuminati?smile

PVS
lizard men

Deano
haha, that is brilliant pvs, did you think of that off the top of your head?! wow just like that, no hesitation, lizard men,

PVS
i aim to please

Capt_Fantastic
So, the Illuminati are lizard men?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

laughing out loud

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

pretty much. david icke tells us that the world is secretly ruled by lizard men.
deano takes his theory and removes the "lizard men" part and tries to remarket it to us as "the truth". then we all laugh, and he cries, and the cycle continues

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
pretty much. david icke tells us that the world is secretly ruled by lizard men.
deano takes his theory and removes the "lizard men" part and tries to remarket it to us as "the truth". then we all laugh, and he cries, and the cycle continues

nah i dont cry, i only laugh

i also listen to alex jones theory which doesnt involve the lizard mensmile

dave123
I can choose where to go on holiday.
I can choose which University I go to - or at least, if I get the right qualifications.
I have a choice over which job I work at.
I decide what I eat.
I decide who I'm going to marry.
I decide who my friends are.
etc...

Now Deano, tell me, what are the Illuminati doing that prevents my life from being better? That would be make me any more free, any more happier?

PVS
here comes the rhetorical non-anwer........

finti
this one is gonna be interesting

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by dave123
I can choose which University I go to - or at least, if I get the right qualifications.
I decide what I eat.
etc...

Now Deano, tell me, what are the Illuminati doing that prevents my life from being better? That would be make me any more free, any more happier?

No, no, no...you only THINK you make your own descisions.

wink

Magee
Well i certainly get a good laugh out of every one of Deano's threads. It's like a strange feeling of dejavu every time I open one of his new threads no expression

Tiesto
Originally posted by PVS
One thing is to use facts to prove him wrong, another is to flat out mock him, now which of the two d'you think you do?

PVS
Originally posted by Tiesto
One thing is to use facts to prove him wrong, another is to flat out mock him, now which of the two d'you think you do?

since the first was already done and ignored, why bother?
thank you for playing erm

Deano
Originally posted by dave123
I decide what I eat.
etc...

im not repeating myself
view my other threads, and if you still dont understand then thats ok.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

lol you really are silly. the first was never done, and you will never do it

Tiesto
Originally posted by PVS
OK, but do you think making fun of him will make him change his mind? Obviously not, and making fun of him makes no good to anyone, so don't bother just don't go in his threads.

PVS
ok deano.
you remind me of the black knight in "the holy grail"

aurther-i cut off your arm!!!

black knight- no you didnt!!!!

PVS
Originally posted by Tiesto
OK, but do you think making fun of him will make him change his mind? Obviously not, and making fun of him makes no good to anyone, so don't bother just don't go in his threads.

what are you? my conscience? get back in my head or stfu!

Tiesto
Originally posted by PVS
what are you? my conscience? get back in my head or stfu!
yes I am your conscience no expression
now play nice

dave123
Originally posted by Deano
im not repeating myself
view my other threads, and if you still dont understand then thats ok. See, completely avoided an answer! My life is fine as is, I don't care if I'm but a puppet on a string, so long as I'm happy big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
ok deano.
you remind me of the black knight in "the holy grail"

aurther-i cut off your arm!!!

black knight- no you didnt!!!!
This holds some truth in it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.