Predator vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Both are given 10 minutes of preparation. They duel in the chamber of secrets in Harry Potter

Dark Thor
fully-seasoned, senior, whatever you wanna call it

long pig
I hate harry potter.

Ok, let me think(seriously), this is a f*cking hard one.

Obviously Slade gets all his weapons since the Pred's do.

Invisibility won't work for 'em, cuz Slade can smell/hear/sense them better than Wolverine could.

If Slade breaks out a gun, so will the preds....and they'll break out that damned cannon. Dead Slade.

H2h with his unbreakable adamantium equivalent sword, they'll go with fighting with spears.

Probably the Pred.

Tron
Well, I hope that pred is pretty damn fast, and can think on it's feet, cause Slade's the master of thinking on the fly.wink

Seriously though, I think I'd have to go with Deathstroke, barely.

jinzin
how do you think ds would put him down?

Darth Sparhawk
In the end they will both be stones, if the Basilisk appears.
If it does not appear, the Predator. I'm a fanboy.smile

jinzin
yeah I don't know how slade's enhancements are going to gain him a victory if predator's already way beyond human stats..I mean he got pretty messed up from his fight with batman..imagine what a predator would do to him..and with only 10 minutes of preperation I don't think he'll make use of his brain capacity..

Tron
I don't know about that, his brain capacity could come up with about 10 different plans in a couple of seconds (and that's just being generous I think). A few well timed meta-dropping grenades could put a serious hurtin' on any pred. And he's more than fast and agile enough to evade the pred's attacks, and if he does get hit, the injury's only a temporary one. And, he's use to running circles around people more powerful than him also, so that helps his case here too. Slade stands a better chance than you might think.

jinzin
okay just to clarify I'm thinking he's fighting a well trained pred...like cracked tusk...I guess we should really clarify what kind of calibre fighter he's (DS) up against here cause this could go either way depending...

I don't know about the damage he can take though tron I think one plasma blast would put an end to his "running circles", or running around of any kind.

long pig
They are pretty equal, jinzin.

Only reason I give it to Pred' is because of how much experience an Elder Pred has.

Tron
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't know about the damage he can take though tron I think one plasma blast would put an end to his "running circles", or running around of any kind.

I absolutely agree, but that would only help IF it can catch him. Not saying it wouldn't, but it wouldn't be an easy feat, even for an Elder Pred.

ImmortalOne
Meta-Grenades RULLEEZZZ !!!!

It can just turn out like this

<Slade crouching in a position while secretly planning a meta mine below him>

"Oh poor creature, did your elder refused to gie you a haircut ??" Slade provokes...

<Pred jumps to Slade with a spear, Slade evading as fast, and runs away like theres no tommorow>

KABLAM !!!

Fanboy
Deathstroke would die.

golem370
Look how fast predator was in the first movie He got threw two Special Forces teams. Only 2 people survived Arnold and the Girl they were armed to the teeth.

Dizzle
And that was one of the crappy preds...

I was assuming normal, so I voted for DS before reading. If it's one of the godly Elder Preds, they take it. Both Deathstroke and this predator would be equally good in terms of hunting skillz. It comes down to combat. I don't think ANYONE has skill enough to really soundly beat an elder pred without power far beyond it. Even Deathstroke. Predator by Naginata or wrist blades up close, and a plasmacaster from range.

Nataku8188
Throw broken tusk (Not cracked tusk) in there and Deathstroke is gonna get MESSED up.

Hell, an average predator beat the everlasting crap out of batman, he had to use the remote control and hit it with his car.

Throw an average pred in there, I could see this going either way, average preds can fight at around slightly above Batman's level, so I'd put an average pred probably a tier below, or on par, with Deathstroke.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Throw broken tusk (Not cracked tusk) in there and Deathstroke is gonna get MESSED up.

Hell, an average predator beat the everlasting crap out of batman, he had to use the remote control and hit it with his car.

Throw an average pred in there, I could see this going either way, average preds can fight at around slightly above Batman's level, so I'd put an average pred probably a tier below, or on par, with Deathstroke.

Boo to that mini! Booooooooooooooooo!

DS vs Broken Tusk = a good fight

Nataku8188
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Boo to that mini! Booooooooooooooooo!

DS vs Broken Tusk = a good fight

Broken tusk took down a queen with his bare hands. DS is gonna get his ass romped on.

srankmissingnin
Broken tusk took down a queen with his bare hands. DS is gonna get his ass romped on.

Luckily I was never all that impressed by the aliens... now the Brood, theres some dangerous aliens.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Luckily I was never all that impressed by the aliens... now the Brood, theres some dangerous aliens.

Pfft. The brood are just alien rip offs.

srankmissingnin
Pfft. The brood are just alien rip offs.

Damn right except much deadlier!

Nataku8188
Says you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.